Kristina Childs Reviews

7 | Seattle, WA

7 Reviews for Kristina Childs

KeliAnne · Married on 08/08/2015

Kristina is amazing. Not only did she go out of her way to make my wedding as stress free as possible (even bringing an extra speaker that was not in the contract), but she is great at reading the crowd. She had our friends fist pumping, singing along, and having an amazing time -- all with her relaxed, super fun style. I would highly recommend her -- she's the best!

Brian · Married on 05/02/2015

I can't say enough great things about Kristina. Music is a very important part of my life and I wanted to make sure that the music on our big day was perfect. Kristina really delivered. She responded promptly and professionally to all of our communications. We gave her a broad range of styles and songs to play at various points during the event. She paid attention to the details and got the evening exactly right. Her years of experience and ability to tune in to what the dancers wanted to hear got the dancefloor really moving. It was the most dancing I've seen at a wedding in a very long time. We were lucky to have Kristina as our wedding DJ.

Kristina DJ'ed our wedding outside of Leavenworth last September. From the beginning, Kristina was very responsive via e-mail and phone (as I was planning a wedding remotely), and we even met in person a few days before the wedding. She explained her approach (give her 10-15 songs on the "must play" list and well as some on the "do not play list") and I was relieved to know that I didn't need to hand-select every song myself. I wound up selecting more than 10-15 "must play" songs and, given our time constraints (we had less than 2 hours of dance music time), she wasn't able to play all of the songs (including most of our slow songs). However, she definitely kept our guests on the dance floor! I got many compliments about Kristina both during the reception as well as on the dance floor. She was able to get the songs I asked for for the ceremony itself (Vitamin String Quartet), and she was very flexible with last-minute location changes based upon the weather. I would definitely recommend DJ Kristina for your next event!!!

• Tam

Tam · Married on 10/03/2010

Kristina will get your guests moving and shaking on the dance floor. She listens to your ideas and uses the utmost creativity and skill to match the mood and energy that you desire to invoke. She will make it a surely memorable event!

Jason · event on: 03/07/2015

Perfect event and great music! Kristina not only played the music we asked for, but was able to read the crowd to know when people wanted to dance or slow things down. This was a great experience!!

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/02/2014

Kristina was a wonderful DJ -- offered great advice, played a wide range of music and kept the party moving. Only complaint is through an errror of my own, she did not receive our wedding music selection and did not tell me this until the reception, although I likely should have followed up with her. She found the music within minutes and it all carried off seamlessly. Thank you Kristina for pulling it off even though you didn't receive all the info and in such extreme heat. ~Jacque & Thomas ~

Charles · Married on 07/14/2012

A huge thank you to wonderful DJ Kristina! We met with her a few months before our wedding (which we had to completely redo in about 4 months due to external circumstances), and was amazingly professional and helpful. The facility that we used in Ballard had its own somewhat-prehistoric sound system, and she visited the facility beforehand to make sure that her equipment would be able to interface, and also brought her own backup speakers just in case. The sound system went off without a hitch, and she was spot-on with not playing banned songs while also adding some of her own filler music. Everyone was dancing during the reception, old and young.

Thank you for a wonderful experience!

As an added bonus, not only was the music great, apparently Kristina saved our playlist so that if in the future I wanted to use it for background music at another event, I can recreate it.