Hermitage, TN 37076 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,900

About Kristen Speer Photography

My name, as you can probably guess, is Kristen Speer. I married my best friend and love of my life in July 2014 and we moved our lives from Florida to Nashville, Tennessee just 8 months later. We love the beautiful adventure that life has taken us on, and we try to live each day to the fullest, packing as much love and laughter into every moment we can.

I have always had a love of photography. I received my first "fancy" DSLR camera when I was 14 years old, and spent many days and evenings snapping pictures of anything and everything that I could find. My best friend and I grew up doing "photoshoots" together and then spent hours editing the good pictures and laughing at some of the bad ones. Little did I know this was just stirring up a passion that I would carry with me for the rest of my life.

I finally decided to turn my love into my business: I have a passion for capturing the special moments in life and being a part of them with my clients whether it's a senior about to graduate, the excitement of an engagement, the incredible moments of a wedding, the joy and anticipation of a mom and dad to be, or those special family moments, I want to help you capture them and remember them forever. My joy is in freezing time for years to come and bringing memories to life on screen and in print.

Follow Kristen Speer Photography on

b9e64203714d8074 IMG 4679
img4679 watermark

Kristen Speer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Hermitage, 37076 See on map