Krall Cinemas

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

Krall Cinemas is a wedding videography service based out of Orlando, Florida. Owner Megan has a passion for telling stories through film, capturing the moments that reflect the couple in the most authentic light. Her interest in videography began at a young age and in 2019 she began using her talents to record wedding events. Her natural approach to documenting the special day allows her to capture the essence of each couple's personality.

Krall Cinemas offers a range of services to suit individual styles and budget requirements. Megan is dedicated to preserving every detail of her clients’ wedding events on film. She works hard to produce a high-definition video as well as a highlights video of your wedding event. This business is available to film your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Additional hours can be requested to ensure that your special day will be documented from beginning to end.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor

• Jennifer
    Jennifer E. Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing videographer

Megan is such a great videographer! It was amazing having her be a part of my special day. Her kindness, professionalism, and calming demeanor really set her apart and guarantee her success in the wedding industry. She is passionate about her work, knows what she’s doing, and she cares so much for her couples. She gave great recommendations and I totally trusted her. I just got my teaser back and it was beyond my wildest dreams! It was so fun and beautiful, just like our special day. I can’t wait for the full film! She was also extremely communicative during the entire process. 10/10 recommend hiring her for her special day.

Krall Cinemas's reply:

Thanks so much Jen! Your wedding was such a magical day!! I’m excited for you and Anthony to get your full wedding album ✨
  • Natashia
    Natashia R. Married on 03/10/2022

Perfect in every way

At first me and my husband went back and forth on if we needed a videographer. I wanted EVERYTHING on recording. Almost every vendor that was 2k and up would only be giving me a stylized video. Megan said she does the short edited version and the gallery of raw(ish) videos. Leading up to the wedding she was super responsive. The day of she was ahead of time, did not get in the way of anything, was where she needed to be when she needed to be. Just all around so sweet. Due to wedding season I knew it would take some time for the videos to come back and she updated me on the expected time frame. She sent me the edited video and I bawled. See, it rained, like monsooned the entire morning. She was able to show what my photographer didn't smiles, laughter and just...it was amazing. Perfect. You could hear everyone. You could hear the music. You could see the faces. It was beautiful.

Then the entire album was out. ALL of the speeches, dances, ceremony, dancing and toasts. EXACTLY like I wanted. Not edited to death, sure is there a cameraman in a video of the videos? Yes. But that's exactly how I wanted it. It was perfect. She is perfect. My husband gave me the "you were right" talk a bit later because he loved being able to relive our wedding day. I'm crying as I write this because I could not be more happy with the service provided. She isn't a scam, she isn't unprofessional. She is amazing.

Krall Cinemas's reply:

This is why I do what I do, I love hearing that the videos brought you to tears and that you will cherish the memories forever. I’m so happy you chose me to capture your wedding day. Thank you for this great review ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Orlando Windermere, FL, 32771
Location of (Krall Cinemas)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding