Krall Cinemas Reviews

8 Reviews for Krall Cinemas

• Robert

Robert C. · Married on 02/03/2021

Above & Beyond

Megan accepted the job of filming my sister's wedding on very short notice and still gave us a great price. Originally, we agreed that Megan would simply provide us with the raw footage, but to our surprise Megan went the extra mile and put a highlight video together for us, and it was stunning, just like all the footage she captured.

Sent on 04/17/2020

Krall Cinemas's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Robert! And thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your sisters Wedding Day. It was truly a magical event. I'm so happy you guys loved the video!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn K. · Married on 01/30/2021

Megan rocks!

I feel so lucky to have gotten to work with Megan for my wedding! When I searched for a videographer I came across her work and knew she would be great but after talking with her over emails and spending our wedding day with her I cannot recommend her enough! The wedding video she made is my new favorite movie and I’m so glad I have that to look back on for years to come. Megan captures the feeling of the day beautifully and is a joy to be around, her work speaks for itself but if you’re looking for a videographer who will take your vision and deliver it perfectly look no further!

Sent on 03/02/2021

Krall Cinemas's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlyn! Your special day was filled with so much joy. I had a great time capturing it in film for you ❤️
  • Stephen

Stephen G. · Married on 09/16/2020

Absolutely perfect!

We are so happy we found Megan. Not only did she capturer or wedding perfectly, she was friendly, responsive, and easy to work with. She captured everything we asked for and more and the finale product came out amazing. Everyone we have shown has loved the video as much as we do. If you’re in the Orlando area and looking for a videographer we highly recommend Krall Cinemas!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Krall Cinemas's reply:

I’m so happy you both loved it! I had so much fun editing your film. Thank you for letting me play a part in your special day ❤️

Cassie M. · Married on 04/25/2020

Marriage ceremony

Due to the virus we weren’t able to have our big wedding we’d been planning for almost a year. Instead we had a small backyard marriage ceremony. Megan did an amazing job filming and editing our marriage ceremony. The video captured every moment I wanted and was put together so perfectly. Made me cry all over again just watching it! Megan was very friendly and professional and I would use her again in a heart beat!! Thank you again, Megan you are seriously amazing at what you do!

Sent on 04/29/2020

Krall Cinemas's reply:

It was truly such a magical Ceremony. I could not hold my tears back behind the camera. You and Jacob are such a beautiful couple. Your love is so special. Thank you for the kind words ❤️
  • Britney

Britney B. · Married on 02/16/2020

Beautifully Done

I am soooo thankful we found you and you were available to capture our special day. I felt you were professional, responsive, and very personable. Even with our tight deadline (booked the weekend before my wedding) you made the process so easy. Now, the videos... OMG, you nailed it. We are emotional watching the teaser and the highlights. With very little guidance you knew the moments that would "pop" the video outside of the typical shots, great job. Your speedy service is very much appreciated. Thank you Megan.

Sent on 03/14/2020

Krall Cinemas's reply:

I’m so happy you love your videos! Thank you so much for the kind words, and thank you for letting me play a role in such an important day ❤️
  • Yadeli

Yadeli · Married on 12/29/2019

Ninja! I could barely tell she was there! (In the best way)

This beautiful human is so incredibly amazing, she made my day so beautiful and captured so many precious moments. I seriously cannot thank her enough for all she did for me on such a special day. She’s a ninja and so fabulous and I am so excited for her! Thank you Megan for being the best!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Krall Cinemas's reply:

It takes some skills to be a ninja 😂 Your wedding was so beautiful and I’m so glad I was able to play a part in your special day ❤️

Jenna D. · Married on 10/19/2019

Over the moon!

First and foremost Megan is so sweet! I loved the fact that she communicated with me often prior to my wedding, she was eager to know details and I am so grateful for her role on my big day. She captured memories that will last a lifetime and highlighted some of my favorite parts! Look no further she will not disappoint. Thanks again Megan we are over the moon!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Krall Cinemas's reply:

Thank you Jenna!! 🥺 I had so much fun being a part of this special day. The sunflowers added such a beautiful touch. 🌻❤️