12492 mt moriah road, Woodstock, AL 35188 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Koli Nichols Photography

MY OBSESSION for photography grew from my mother. She was a photographer and after years of watching her develop film in her dark room, hand tint portraits, and the countless shoots I have been to with her, my love for photography began. My three older brothers and I were nearly always in front of her camera. Although it seemed like torture then, I see now how lucky I was.

My goal is to capture moments and expressions through my lens so that you can have those same feelings again and again every time you look at your photos.

Follow Koli Nichols Photography on

Koli Nichols Photography 3
Koli Nichols Photography 4
Koli Nichols Photography 5

Brooke · Married on 05/12/2018

Koli is the absolute best photographer! She captured every moment imaginable! I received the pictures back in a timely manner. She took pictures of guest and lots of candid shots! I have known her forever and I would recommend her to anyone for any type of event.

Koli Nichols Photography 6
    Koli Nichols Photography 7
    Koli Nichols Photography 8
    Koli Nichols Photography 9
    Koli Nichols Photography 10

Kelsey · Married on 05/02/2015

Koli went above and beyond to make my engagement, boudoir, and wedding pictures more beautiful than we ever could have imagined! She has a true love for the art of photography and it shows in every one of our pictures! She is so much fun to work with and makes you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera! Not only did we get amazing pictures of the best day of our lives, but we gained a great friend as well!

Angie · Married on 01/03/2015

Koli was just absolutely fantastic. It absolutely MONSOONED on our wedding day. She was out there..no questions asked, getting soaked in the rain to make our big day special. Not only that-she checked the weather forecast a week before and went around to every store she could to find the matching cute clear umbrellas so we could take pictures outside and still stay beautiful. She's professional and provides an incredible value for what she offers. She's creative and also listens to what you're looking for. If you're looking for someone to nail your big day-Koli is your gal.

Koli Nichols Photography Pricing

Koli Nichols Photography Price Rates

Koli Nichols Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• 12492 mt moriah road Woodstock, AL 35188 See on map