650 Hungerford Dr #102, Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About KoKo Florist

KoKo Florist is a wedding floral arrangement business based in Rockville, Maryland. Whether classic designs or custom arrangements, this florist will be able to bring your wedding day vision to fruition. You may avail of their expertise to make your special day bloom with color.

These floral specialists can offer floral deliveries in the area of Rockville, or pickups at their store. They create personal arrangements such as bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Additionally, they produce decor arrangements including altar flowers, aisle flowers, arches, entry tables, ceiling decor, wall decor, and unity candle tables.

Other Services

In addition to floral arrangements, KoKo Florist can offer additional wedding services. These include full event planning, day-of coordination, drapery, signage, chair rentals, table rentals, photography, videography, photo booth rental, and wedding stationery. Other special events that they service include anniversaries, birthdays, corporate events, and holidays such as Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day.

pic0001
pic0001

6 Reviews for KoKo Florist

Mel · Married on 09/28/2014

KoKo made four absolutely gorgeous bouquets for my wedding, as well as many flower globes and a beautiful garland for the site of the ceremony. I'm not really a flowers-kinda-guy, but when I saw my bouquet I was in awe. She even drove an hour to deliver the flowers on the day of the wedding. I can't thank KoKo enough. If you want pictures of her work, there are quite a few that include the flowers in my Flickr album: https://flic.kr/s/aHsk5wL9PH

Sent on 10/21/2014

Mari · Married on 05/24/2014

So my mother in law and I ordered my wedding flowers from Koko Florist. She made all my flower bouquets, 12 table centerpieces, flowers for my cake and the cake table, and flowers to put in my hair also! She was very accommodating and I would love to order flowers from her again!

Sent on 09/18/2014

• 650 Hungerford Dr #102 Rockville, MD, 20850 See on map
    3018692929 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon thru Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Sat. 9 am - 4 pm Sun. Closed