176 Audas St., North Lewisburg, OH 43060 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $400
  • Photos

About Knot My Wedding

A wedding officiant service in North Lewisburg, Ohio, Knot My Wedding is committed to crafting memorable wedding celebrations. Catering to couples regardless of their religious beliefs and/or sexual orientation, the company prides itself on forging ceremonies that are unique to each couple’s individual aspirations. Adept and professional, Knot My Wedding is guaranteed to produce knot-tying affairs that are sure to be remembered for years to come!

Couples who entrust their union to Knot My Wedding benefit from a wide variety of wedding officiant services. Said services include, but are not limited to, customized vows and ceremonies that average 30 to 60 minutes in length.

Areas Covered

Knot My Wedding proudly offers wedding officiant services to couples located in North Lewisburg, Ohio. Said services are extended to interested couples located throughout Champaign County, Ohio.

Knot My Wedding FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? OH