About Kleinmann Strings

Bringing music to life.

Kleinmann Strings is a rising string quartet comprised of young, professional musicians who play in the Spokane Symphony. We are all passionate artists brought together by our dedication to sharing the joy of music with others. Whether it be in the concert hall or at your special event we take pride in providing excellent musicianship. We are unique in our diverse backgrounds and musical styles and perform a variety of repertoire ranging from classical to jazz and opera to rock.

When working with Kleinmann Strings you will be sure to express your own personal style. Kleinmann Strings is available for booking at events such as weddings, corporate events, charity banquets, cocktail hours, and holiday parties. From the stylish and intimate string duo to the beautiful and elegant quartet, Kleinmann Strings can offer the perfect touch of class your event deserves.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Cello (2)
Viola (2)
Instrumental-Duo (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)

If you are in need of talented and gifted musicians playing classical music for your event, you could not do better than to book this group

Profile Picture tom, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent in every way! I would highly recommend Kleinmann Strings. Johannes Kleinmann was extremely prompt and thorough in his communication with me, their website is quite helpful and detailed, and the musicians are skilled professionals. We hired their string quartet for our daughter's wedding ceremony at the Spokane Club and their beautiful music was the icing on the cake! It added elegance and sophistication that pre-recorded music simply cannot equal. Plus it gave our guests something to enjoy while they waited for the ceremony to begin or waited to exit after the ceremony. My only regret is that as the mother of the bride I wasn't able to sit and soak it all in as I would have loved to do!

Profile Picture Larisa, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony
2.7

I'll start my review with the positives about Kleinmann Strings. They played for my wedding ceremony, and they played beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better sounding quartet. They were also very reasonably priced (to a point).
However, I need to speak to the negatives as well. The lead musician (Johannes) was not the easiest person to work with leading up to the wedding. Johannes is quite short and comes off as rude, and not incredibly friendly to deal with.
My biggest complaint about Kleinmann Strings is the way they handled the day of the wedding. Unfortuantely, right as the wedding was beginning (5 pm) it began to pour. When I say pour, I mean a literal downpour. Our wedding coordinator asked Johannes if he would be willing to hold off the ceremony for 10-15 minutes to see if the rain would let up. Meaning, the ceremony would begin no later than 5:15. The wedding was a fairly short ceremony so they would still be done playing by about 5:45. Johannes responded that he and his musicians would not stay unless being paid an additional $125. I guess I just wasn't aware that 15 minutes of their time is worth $125..

TL;DR: Kleinmann Strings plays beautifully, however, they are difficult to work with and charge extra for any additional time even if for a valid reason. Even if for only a short delay.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/16/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1441738522372 photo 4 7
220x220 sq 1441738551231 photo0155
220x220 sq 1441738596162 photo0154

3 ENDORSEMENTS
We loved working with the talents of the Kleinman strings for a beautiful wedding at Basel Cellars. Thank you!

If you are looking for live string music, you should look no further. So far I have officiated two weddings where Kleinmann Strings performed - one indoors, one outdoors. In both settings, these musicians were outstanding. They are professional, look great, and sound even better. Background music, processionals, bridal procession, and recessional : all were performed flawlessly. I would easily recommend Kleinmann Strings and I have.

The musicians at Kleinmann Strings are our colleagues from the Spokane Symphony. They are high-caliber performers and are very experienced in performing at weddings, receptions and parties. Kleinmann Strings is definitely a professional group that is in high demand throughout the Inland Northwest.

Spokane, WA 99204   See On Map