Spokane, WA 99204 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kleinmann Strings

Kleinmann Strings is a rising string quartet comprised of young, professional musicians who play in the Spokane Symphony. We are all passionate artists brought together by our dedication to sharing the joy of music with others. Whether it be in the concert hall or at your special event we take pride in providing excellent musicianship. We are unique in our diverse backgrounds and musical styles and perform a variety of repertoire ranging from classical to jazz and opera to rock.

When working with Kleinmann Strings you will be sure to express your own personal style. Kleinmann Strings is available for booking at events such as weddings, corporate events, charity banquets, cocktail hours, and holiday parties. From the stylish and intimate string duo to the beautiful and elegant quartet, Kleinmann Strings can offer the perfect touch of class your event deserves.

Follow Kleinmann Strings on

photo 3 8
photo 1

21 Reviews for Kleinmann Strings

tom · Married on 07/30/2016

If you are in need of talented and gifted musicians playing classical music for your event, you could not do better than to book this group

Sent on 08/01/2016

Larisa · Married on 07/30/2016

Excellent in every way! I would highly recommend Kleinmann Strings. Johannes Kleinmann was extremely prompt and thorough in his communication with me, their website is quite helpful and detailed, and the musicians are skilled professionals. We hired their string quartet for our daughter's wedding ceremony at the Spokane Club and their beautiful music was the icing on the cake! It added elegance and sophistication that pre-recorded music simply cannot equal. Plus it gave our guests something to enjoy while they waited for the ceremony to begin or waited to exit after the ceremony. My only regret is that as the mother of the bride I wasn't able to sit and soak it all in as I would have loved to do!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2016

I contacted Kleinmann Strings with a very specific request: a Foo Fighters cover song and affordability since I had a budget to stick to. They were willing to work with me on both aspects and I cannot express how pleased I am with their performance. I was pleasantly surprised that despite my smaller event I was provided service that continually went above and beyond. I highly recommend Kleinmann Strings for any event.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Kleinmann Strings Pricing

Kleinmann Strings Price Rates

Kleinmann Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 290.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 540.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music

• Simplified Celebrations
    Simplified Celebrations Wedding Florists

We loved working with the talents of the Kleinman strings for a beautiful wedding at Basel Cellars. Thank you!

• Joyous Vows
    Joyous Vows Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for live string music, you should look no further. So far I have officiated two weddings where Kleinmann Strings performed - one indoors, one outdoors. In both settings, these musicians were outstanding. They are professional, look great, and sound even better. Background music, processionals, bridal procession, and recessional : all were performed flawlessly. I would easily recommend Kleinmann Strings and I have.

• Serena Strings
    Serena Strings Wedding Musicians

The musicians at Kleinmann Strings are our colleagues from the Spokane Symphony. They are high-caliber performers and are very experienced in performing at weddings, receptions and parties. Kleinmann Strings is definitely a professional group that is in high demand throughout the Inland Northwest.

• Spokane, 99204 See on map