Kleinmann Strings Reviews

21 | Spokane, WA

21 Reviews for Kleinmann Strings

tom · Married on 07/30/2016

If you are in need of talented and gifted musicians playing classical music for your event, you could not do better than to book this group

Larisa · Married on 07/30/2016

Excellent in every way! I would highly recommend Kleinmann Strings. Johannes Kleinmann was extremely prompt and thorough in his communication with me, their website is quite helpful and detailed, and the musicians are skilled professionals. We hired their string quartet for our daughter's wedding ceremony at the Spokane Club and their beautiful music was the icing on the cake! It added elegance and sophistication that pre-recorded music simply cannot equal. Plus it gave our guests something to enjoy while they waited for the ceremony to begin or waited to exit after the ceremony. My only regret is that as the mother of the bride I wasn't able to sit and soak it all in as I would have loved to do!

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2016

I contacted Kleinmann Strings with a very specific request: a Foo Fighters cover song and affordability since I had a budget to stick to. They were willing to work with me on both aspects and I cannot express how pleased I am with their performance. I was pleasantly surprised that despite my smaller event I was provided service that continually went above and beyond. I highly recommend Kleinmann Strings for any event.

April · Married on 11/06/2015

We contracted with Kleinmann Strings for our corporate event. We were very happy with their performance and the value we received. Everything went smoothly with Kleinmann Strings entertainment.

Signe' · Married on 10/24/2015

Beautiful job and very easy to work with!

• O

Ondi · Married on 09/26/2015

Kleinmann strings was wonderful and I would definitely recommend them! I had no idea what kind of music I wanted and they were extremely helpful with this process. They did a great job the day of the wedding and set themselves up outside very quietly. It was a very windy day and they still performed beautifully. Highly recommended!

Karol · Married on 08/16/2015

Kleinmann Strings got back to me within a reasonable amount of time (one day or less) to all my inquiries. They answered all my questions via email and help me pick an option within my budget! Many of the musicians in the area were also part of the local symphony and had a concert later that afternoon - Kleinmann Strings was the only group willing to work with me to do my ceremony (and end early enough to allow them time to get to their symphony performance).

Their website was extremely helpful with costs and sample music so that I was able to hear and choose what I wanted for my ceremony.

Christine · Married on 07/18/2015

We hired the Kleinmann Strings to play the ceremony music during our very small wedding in Spokane and we could not be happier with them as a vendor. During the planning process, Johannes was always very responsive and worked with me to pick the songs we wanted during the ceremony. On the day of the wedding they showed up on time and the music was absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for string music during their ceremony and/or reception.

Kleinmann Strings were a wonderful add to our ceremony! They were very professional, flexible, and responsive. Of the many details and items we had going on wedding planning, I was delayed in getting information to Kleinmann Strings on song choices and providing necessary details. Despite that they were great sports and delivered exactly what we were hoping for! Thank you for the great service!

Excellent in every way. Very professional, musically accomplished and personable in all aspects. My guests are still talking about the wonderful experience of hearing this group perform!

Sandra · Married on 05/25/2015

We were very thrilled with the entire experience we had with Kleinmann Strings for our daughter's wedding. They
    were terrific to work with. The quality of their performance was superb. I was very pleased with their willingness
    to work with us on our requests for the ceremony. They were flexible and very responsive during the planning.
    Also, they were prompt on the day of the wedding and provided perfect timing during the ceremony and anticipated
    any changes that were needed. The bride and groom were extremely pleased with their performance and professionalism.
    As a musician and music lover, I can truly say they will be a highlight of the wedding memories.

Kellie · Married on 07/12/2014

Lyrica Strings blessed our wedding with beautiful music. They were extremely professional both while planning our event and during their performance at our wedding and cocktail hour. They were very thoughtful and easy to work with. We will have them again and we would highly recommend them to others.

Alyssa · Married on 09/06/2013

I do not have a single bad thing to say about this group of musicians! They were amazing to work with because they are very professional and willing to accommodate your playlist by learning to perform new songs. we worked directly with Johannes in the set up of the ceremony timeline and songlist; he was very punctual in his responses and made things flow smoothly. Their contemporary song list fit our ceremony style perfectly and added such an elegant touch with a little flare that we had hoped for! I would definitely recommend Lyrica Strings to play at your wedding!

Bridget · Married on 07/06/2013

Lyrica Strings added so much to our wedding ceremony and reception cocktail hour! We received so many compliments on how beautiful this string quartet played and we are so happy we found them! They were extremely professional and easy to work with, always promptly responding to all our emails and questions. Lyrica Strings added an element of class, sophistication and elegance to our wedding and we would very highly recommend them!!

Katy · Married on 08/25/2012

Lyrica Strings provided my ceremony music for us at the top of schweitzer mountain. I was so busy that day, I didn't even get to meet them (which I was very sad about) but they did everything perfectly. They played music before the ceremony and afterwards for a little while. They are an amazing group and incredibly talented. It was quite a risk for them to bring their instruments up the top of the mountain, but the did it for me and they did a fabulous job. The sound carried even beyond the wind and I can still hear them in my head days later. I am so glad I chose to hire live musicians for my ceremony, but I am even more glad I chose them. They knew exactly what to do and played the music we had agreed upon ahead of time flawlessly. There wasn't a dry eye that afternoon, and it was probably because of the awesome music. :)

I really loved the songs that Lyrica Strings played for us at our wedding in Spokane. It was totally tailored to what I had wanted for my special day. While I was choosing my songs, I noticed some of them were not on their website. But after talking with them, they were able to arrange the songs for me. I was really busy with everything that went on that day, and I didn't get a chance to thank them for the beautiful music that they provided. I received many compliments about this group, so I would definitely recommend them.

Kleinmann Strings was the perfect addition for our outdoor wedding. The wide selection of music they had available let us find the music perfect for each moment in our ceremony. We personally dismissed our guests at the end of the wedding, which ended up taking more time than we had planned. Even though this ran past our scheduled ending time, they kept the mood light and lively with their music.

Johannes responded to our emails promptly, with kind professionalism. Even though our venue was a long drive from town, they all arrived on time to the wedding.

Thank you for the beautiful music and atmosphere that you set for our wedding. You made it very special.

Megan and Brian

Allen · Married on 03/26/2012

I wanted to propose to my girlfriend and wanted it to be very special and memorable. I decided upon a string group to play our favorite song. I contacted Lyrica Strings and without hesitation, they took on the job. I only gave them the name of the song and the artist and in less than two weeks, they absolutely nailed it. There were a few days of no communication which scared me a little but that was the only grip. The price I thought was a little high to play only one song for us, but once I heard the song, it was worth every penny. I also took into consideration that they had to learn a brand new song and practice as well as travel to the proposal location so the price was very reasonable in the end. I had a cellist and violinist and they were very friendly and helpful and professional. I immediately asked for their cards as I knew I would be inundated with questions as to who they were and how they can get in contact with them and I was right. I would absolutely recommend them for any occasion!

Prompt and professional, played a nice variation of music that fit well together.

Chris · Married on 07/18/2015

Johannes Kleinmann of Kleinmann Strings was very helpful and we could not have been more satisfied with the quality of their service.

Sarah · Married on 07/16/2016

2.6
      3.0
      0.5
      2.0

I'll start my review with the positives about Kleinmann Strings. They played for my wedding ceremony, and they played beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better sounding quartet. They were also very reasonably priced (to a point).
    However, I need to speak to the negatives as well. The lead musician (Johannes) was not the easiest person to work with leading up to the wedding. Johannes is quite short and comes off as rude, and not incredibly friendly to deal with.
    My biggest complaint about Kleinmann Strings is the way they handled the day of the wedding. Unfortuantely, right as the wedding was beginning (5 pm) it began to pour. When I say pour, I mean a literal downpour. Our wedding coordinator asked Johannes if he would be willing to hold off the ceremony for 10-15 minutes to see if the rain would let up. Meaning, the ceremony would begin no later than 5:15. The wedding was a fairly short ceremony so they would still be done playing by about 5:45. Johannes responded that he and his musicians would not stay unless being paid an additional $125. I guess I just wasn't aware that 15 minutes of their time is worth $125..

TL;DR: Kleinmann Strings plays beautifully, however, they are difficult to work with and charge extra for any additional time even if for a valid reason. Even if for only a short delay.