17 Progress Road, Billerica, MA 01821 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About FAI Print

Welcome to Kleinfeld Paper - a world of style and finery on paper. We are here to serve you in the pursuit of perfecting your wedding day dreams. We'll bring the same magical touch to personalizing your unique wedding invitations as we do in finding and fitting you into the dress of your dreams.

At Kleinfeld Paper, we are passionate about superior customer service. Serving our brides goes hand-in-hand with our beautiful designs, exquisite paper, and printing perfection. Let us help you pull your personal wedding day style together. With the expertise of our style and invitation consultants, we'll make sure you find and perfect the look you want for your wedding day.

From save the dates, wedding invitations, ceremony and reception cards, and thank you notes, you'll find a gorgeous array of styles ranging from classic elegance to modern chic and everything in between. Above all, we are passionate about our service to you. We'll go above and beyond to give you the perfect wedding invitations you've dreamed of!

Other couples have also viewed

• Always Write
Modern // Radiant
elegant gardens alt 51 584881 158567384527748

55 Reviews for FAI Print

Liz · Married on 01/28/2017

We ordered our wedding invitations and stationary through Kleinfeld Paper, and the experience was great. The paper quality was wonderful, and we were able to pick from a wide selection. We worked with a designer, Karla, to tailor everything - she made it so easy!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2016

Amy Krug was fantastic. She was extremely down to earth and helped me with every step along the way for my invitations. The very first time we met I was there for four hours and she never rushed me and let me take home templates. She broke down everything financially and she communicated with me every step along the way. She made sure I proofed everything ahead of time, adhered to all my needs and edits and the result was exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have done it without her. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Rachelle · Married on 07/31/2015

Amy Krug, Amber and the rest of the Kleinfelds team delivered beyond my highest expectations. From the minute I walked into their office and showroom, I knew that I was in the best of hands and that my grueling invitation hunt was over. Amy and Amber were an absolute pleasure to work with, and spent months working with me in order to create the perfect invitation set. No matter how many times I asked for changes to be made, they always replied promptly, and we're extremely kind and knowledgable. I ended up getting the most beautiful invitations, ones I never dreamed to have on such a tight budget. I definitely recommend using Kleinfelds Paper to any bride looking for the absolute best, all around!

Sent on 03/08/2015

FAI Print's reply:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Amy & Amber at the Kleinfeld Paper Boutique. It's our greatest ultimate goal to delivery beyond expectations and we appreciate your effort to spread the good word!

Award

FAI Print FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Thermography

1 Real Wedding

• An Inviting Event Elegant Invitations
    An Inviting Event Elegant Invitations Wedding Invitations

Fantastic and Contemporary New Edition to my Company. Love the colors and selection.

• 17 Progress Road Billerica, MA, 01821 See on map