Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kleinfeld Paper

Welcome to Kleinfeld Paper - a world of style and finery on paper. We are here to serve you in the pursuit of perfecting your wedding day dreams. We'll bring the same magical touch to personalizing your unique wedding invitations as we do in finding and fitting you into the dress of your dreams.

At Kleinfeld Paper, we are passionate about superior customer service. Serving our brides goes hand-in-hand with our beautiful designs, exquisite paper, and printing perfection. Let us help you pull your personal wedding day style together. With the expertise of our style and invitation consultants, we'll make sure you find and perfect the look you want for your wedding day.

From save the dateswedding invitationsceremony and reception cards, and thank you notes, you'll find a gorgeous array of styles ranging from classic elegance to modern chic and everything in between. Above all, we are passionate about our service to you. We'll go above and beyond to give you the perfect wedding invitations you've dreamed of!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

RSVP Cards (1)
Addressing (1)
Embossed (1)
Shipping (1)

We ordered our wedding invitations and stationary through Kleinfeld Paper, and the experience was great. The paper quality was wonderful, and we were able to pick from a wide selection. We worked with a designer, Karla, to tailor everything - she made it so easy!

Profile Picture Liz, 1/28/17, 11 Reviews
0.8

Stay away! Amy Krug was handling my order of menus and escort cards, only to quit a week before my wedding and not tell me. There was a major problem with my order and she stopped responding to my emails and calls. The owner of Kleinfeld had to get involved to help fix the mistake just days before the wedding. This was the most stressful detail! I had decided to pay a little more because I trusted the Kleinfeld name, but it was a terrible decision.

Profile Picture Jenn, 8/6/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Thermography, Menus, Place Cards

Amy Krug was fantastic. She was extremely down to earth and helped me with every step along the way for my invitations. The very first time we met I was there for four hours and she never rushed me and let me take home templates. She broke down everything financially and she communicated with me every step along the way. She made sure I proofed everything ahead of time, adhered to all my needs and edits and the result was exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have done it without her. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews