Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number

About Kiss Me Photo Booth - Keys Island Services for Marriage and Events

From Key West to Key Largo the Florida Keys provide infinite scenic photo opurtunities for brides and grroms. However, when it comes to your actual wedding, adding a photo booth is the perfect way to capture all the fun and memories you and your guests are having at your reception.

Want to make your event an event to remember? Consider a photo booth! Instant fun and Entertainment! We provide party props and create instant memories for your guest to take with them. You can also have a memorable guest book created and recieve copies of all the photos! Let us make your event a hit!

We are the only photo booth company in the Florida Keys to actually use a patented, internationally branded and designed photo booth. While others use home made booths we use the latest in ultra high resolution digital technology. We have a proprietary system that leverages professional-grade camera's with lab quality photo printers and we generate prints within seconds, that are guaranteed to last generations. We are proud to lead the industry by useing the same booths that have been featured on CNN, Fox Business, the Wedding Channel and many more.

Check out our sister company kissmedj.com for your dj needs.

Follow Kiss Me Photo Booth - Keys Island Services for Marriage and Events on

photobooth lodg
photo booth kiss me smaller ima
photo booth kiss me smaller imag
Kiss Me Photo Booth - Keys Island Services for Marriage and Events
kiss me entertainment,kiss me dj,key largo,key west,dj,wedding,bayside...
kiss me entertainment,kiss me dj,key largo,key west,dj,wedding,bayside...
boot
photobooth lodg
photo booth kiss me smaller ima
photo booth kiss me smaller imag
Kiss Me Photo Booth - Keys Island Services for Marriage and Events

27 Reviews for Kiss Me Photo Booth - Keys Island Services for Marriage and Events

1 User photo

Kiss Me Photo Booth - Keys Island Services for Marriage and Events 1
  • Mary

Mary Sanchez · Married on 04/27/2019

Great TIme By All At The Photo Booth Lauren & Josh's Wedding Dream Bay Resort 4/27/19

The photo booth was awesome I have used them several times for work functions. I love them so much I used them for my daughters wedding!!!! Pictures go eight to your cell phones and we got a link with all the pictures that our guests took at the wedding awesome memory!!!! We highly recommend them...

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Kiss Me Photo Booth - Keys Island Services for Marriage and Events 2

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect experience in every way

We hired Nick Morse with Kiss Me DJ for our destination wedding in Key West, and we are so glad that we did. He was initially recommended by our wedding coordinator. The entire process with him was seamless and painless. He was extremely responsive, polite, and courteous during the entire process. He set up a call a few days before the wedding to go over all of the fine details and to ensure that he was up to date on everything. He also did an amazing job at keeping the crowd engaged during the entire reception. We did not make any lists of specific songs we wanted but instead gave him music categories for each part of the reception and he did great at matching the energy of the crowd. We ordered our photo booth through his company as well and our guests loved taking pictures! He creates a photo strip unique to your wedding, that you choose, and provides two copies of every photo strip (one for the guests and one for your guest book, if you choose). If you are looking for someone to provide sound and music for your ceremony and reception, choose Nick! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 04/08/2019

matt · Married on 01/16/2018

We had these guys for our Dj and photo booth. It was really great. everyone had such a fun time playing with props and taking pictures. Who doesn't love photo booths. This one was the best for sure. Thank you.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kiss Me Photo Booth - Keys Island Services for Marriage and Events FAQ

• What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Decor, Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Florida Keys Wedding & Lifestyle Photography
    Florida Keys Wedding & Lifestyle Photography Wedding Photographers

These guys are the BEST of the BEST in the Keys! I never think twice before recommending them to my clients! They are extremely fun and professional, reliable, affordable, and come highly recommended by several other local vendors as well as myself and past clients. Love working with them!

• Key West, 33040 See on map