7642 High Drive, Kansas City, MO 66208 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date

About Kira Whitney Photography

Kira is a wedding & portrait photographer with over 7 years of experience. She is based in Kansas City, but loves to travel to photograph love stories across the country and the world. Originally from Colorado Springs, she offers discounts on travel for weddings in that area. Her style is light and airy in natural light settings, but she uses off camera flash in dark receptions to create bright, bold, timeless images. She believes in achieving a balance between classic images to cherish for generations to come and documentary-style, candid imagery to capture the FEELING of the couple's love story.

Follow Kira Whitney Photography on

1 User photo

Kira Whitney Photography 1

Jenni Pittman · Married on 10/13/2018

We love Kira!

Kira is a fantastic photographer, and she’s so easy to work with! I swear she couldn’t have even been home yet by the time she sent us our first preview photo, and we had the rest of them in less than a week. She has such a great eye for composition and helps with poses and tweaks that will make your photos turn out super flattering! We also loved that we owned all of the files afterward, so that our families could get their own prints made and we could share on social media. We’re so glad we had Kira capture our wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kira Whitney Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much, Jenni!! It was such a pleasure to capture your sweet, intimate wedding. Thanks for trusting me with those memories :)

Valerie · Married on 09/22/2018

The Adcock Wedding

Kira, where do I even begin?! Not only is Kira the sweetest person that I've ever met, but she is TALENTED... like REALLY, REALLY talented you guys! She captures stunning pictures through her natural light style, which is my absolute favorite. She was so easy to work with and made being in front of a camera feel comfortable. We were blessed to have her take our engagement pictures and our wedding photos. Not only did she take amazing pictures, but she had them edited and delivered to us within a week. Mind you, she provided us with close to 1,000 pictures of our wedding. Highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kira Whitney Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much, Valerie!! It was such a pleasure to capture your amazing wedding. Thanks for trusting me with such an important role! Can't wait to see if you truly do pursue wedding planning someday, you would be so incredible at it!
  • Kristy

Kristy Meinzer · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful photos, quick turnaround times, and excellent customer interaction is what you can expect from Kira Whitney Photography.

My husband and I had been friends with Kira prior to us hiring her to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. I knew she was good, but after working with her I have a whole new level of respect for Kira as a professional photographer.

Between the engagement session and the wedding, we received about 1,000 photos from Kira, treated beautifully and delivered in (what felt like) record time. Kira was kind and fun to work with. My husband, who is not a fan of taking photos, even let loose and enjoyed himself! I love the colors, emotions, and memories Kira captured for us. Thank you, Kira!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Kira Whitney Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kristy!! I had such a blast with you and Jake and am so thankful you trusted me to capture such a special season in your love story!

Award

Kira Whitney Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints