7642 High Drive, Kansas City, MO 66208 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date

About Kira Whitney Photography

Kira is a wedding & portrait photographer who has been shooting since 2011. She is based in Kansas City, but loves to travel to photograph love stories in Colorado as well since she grew up there. Currently offering free travel to a limited number of weddings in Colorado. Her style is light and airy in natural light settings, but she uses off camera flash in dark receptions to create bright, bold, timeless images. She believes in achieving a balance between classic images to cherish for generations to come and documentary-style, candid imagery to capture the FEELING of the couple's love story.

Follow Kira Whitney Photography on

Kira Whitney Photography 4
Kira Whitney Photography 5

Ellen Selba · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Decision We Made!

WOW! You can't get better than Kira--seriously. From start to finish she was professional, fun, sweet, detail oriented, and it is apparent she genuinely cares about her clients. She really gets to know her couples and makes the entire process fun and exciting. When I first met Kira I knew instantly I needed her to capture our wedding day, and did she deliver! She gives direction when needed while also letting you do your thing and give input and ideas. She made the whole process comfortable and easy. I got many wonderful comments from our wedding guests about how much they loved Kira and how nice, down-to-earth, professional, and talented she was (before even seeing the photos!). Our wedding photos turned out absolutely beautiful and I couldnt be happier (and how fast she got them back to us was icing on the cake!). I HIGHLY recommend Kira for any of your photography needs--hands down.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kira Whitney Photography's reply:

OMG YOU ARE AMAZING. Thank you so much, Ellen!! Legitimately teared up reading this. Can’t tell you how much this means to me 💕💕 So thankful to have had the opportunity to capture such an amazing season in you and Nick’s lives!!
  • Julie

Julie Childers Kunkle · Married on 06/07/2019

Kira was amazing!

Kira as our photographer was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Her communication leading up to the event, her flexibility and positive attitude, and her speed at delivering our pictures after the wedding were all things that made us love having Kira as our photographer! She delivered great photos and made my husband and I feel comfortable in both our engagement shoot and on wedding day.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Kira Whitney Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Julie! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Alix and I feel so honored that you trusted me with capturing such an important occasion

Bailey · Married on 05/26/2019

She’s the best!

Loved every picture and all of the details that Kira captured of our daughter’s wedding! She is absolutely the best!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Kira Whitney Photography 6
    Kira Whitney Photography 7
    Kira Whitney Photography 8
    Kira Whitney Photography 9

Kira Whitney Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was totally my pleasure and you all were so wonderful to work with! I'm so happy to hear you loved the photos and hope to work with you again in the future :)

Award

Kira Whitney Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints