Central, Jacksonville, FL 32209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kimberley Maxine Beauty

Based out of Jacksonville, Florida, Kimberley Maxine Beauty is a wedding makeup business led by expert stylist Kimberley Jacques. With years of experience in the beauty industry, Kimberley takes delight in helping soon-to-be brides to achieve their perfect wedding looks. She has worked with some of the best makeup artists in the trade and her work has been featured in an array of prestigious publications. With your beauty goals in mind, she aims to give you the marital makeover you have always envisaged.

Kimberley Maxine Beauty offers a selection of services designed to ensure that you walk down the aisle flaunting a truly flawless look. During your consultation, you can tell Kimberley about your desired makeup style. Available services consist of contouring, fake eyelash application, tattoo coverage, trials, and brow tinting. As well as providing superlative beauty services, Kimberley excels in wedding photography. Inspired by your romantic connection, she can capture every heartfelt moment of your big day.

• Black-owned

7 Reviews for Kimberley Maxine Beauty

• Roderick

Roderick · Married on 04/11/2019

Beautiful Inside and Out

Ladies Kimmy will make your fiance want to propose to you all over again trust me! My wife was breathtakingly gorgeous on our wedding day. Kimmy did a phenomenal job giving her just enough glam, since shes already naturally beautiful :), and our wedding photos came out great! The bridesmaids and my mother-in-law all looked amazing as well. However the things that my wife and I our most appreciative for, were things unrelated to make-up. It brought me great joy to hear that Kimmy also assisted my mother-in-law and niece with their hair. Not to mention she was there with my wife comforting and helping her right up until my father-in-law came to get her to walk down the aisle. To see a need, step right in no questions asked and then fill that need says a lot about a person. It says that they're caring, genuine, authentic, and that they have integrity. Unknowingly but thankfully for us, Kimmy encompasses all of these qualities and more. Kimmy was someone that my wife could lean on during the biggest day of both of our lives and for that we're eternally grateful.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Kasye · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Job!

Kimberly and her assistant did such an AMAZING job! I absolutely loved the work they did. They are very talented. Myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids all looked so beautiful! I could not have imagined us looking any better than we did. Our make up lasted all night! We all received such compliments. I did not want to take my makeup off at the end of the night. My face never felt cakey or uncomfortable. It was natural and glamorous! I am so pleased with how we all turned out! Kimmy was very accommodating. I'm so glad I booked her for my big day! Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kimberley Maxine Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Real Wedding

• Central Jacksonville, FL, 32209 See on map
    904-830-6209 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kimberley Maxine Beauty)