Columbus, OH 43201 Map · Phone number

About Kimberly Potterf Photography

With a carefully balanced blend of unobtrusive photojournalism and fashion-inspired portraiture, Kimberly creates timeless collections of images to tell your story beautifully. Available locally as well as worldwide for your destination wedding.

www.kimberlypotterf.com

ohiojp0017
kim14

21 Reviews for Kimberly Potterf Photography

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

Kimberly Potterf was my favorite wedding vendor we used. She was professional and easy to work with and best of all, my pictures came out amazing! I can not say enough good things about the service she provided. I highly recommend her!! Outstanding!

Jill · Married on 05/09/2015

Kimberly was the photographer for my sister's wedding last year, and when my husband and I started planning our wedding this year, there was no question that we would also work with Kimberly. We both had such a fantastic experience working with her. A few highlights:

-I normally feel self-conscious getting my photo taken and tend not to like a lot of photos of me, but Kimberly put me at ease and I had so much fun. And I actually LOVE all the photos!

-Kimberly and her assistant are like ninjas -- they're everywhere and nowhere at the same time. They managed to capture intimate photos of every moment of our wedding and yet they were not at all obtrusive. Sometimes I would think, oh I wish the photographer was here, and then I would here a shutter snap.

-My husband and I both really LIKE Kimberly. She's fun and nice and a damn good photographer! It's so important to get along well with somebody who is going to be a big part of your wedding day!

-Most importantly, the photos are gorgeous. Her photos of my sister's wedding are totally different, so I know she responds to individual tastes and style of each couple.

Thank you, Kimberly!

sebastian · Married on 08/31/2013

We could not ask for a better photographer in Kimberly! She did an AWESOME job in getting pictures and knew how to work the crowd for family group photos, which is not easy when you are dealing with a latin family. She has the best eye for capturing emotions and she knows how to work with light so that the pictures turn out amazing! She also works with excellent assistant photographers. She's professional and fun at the same time. She's a wonderful person and we loved having her at our wedding and "working" with her. She was the one person we really did not have worry about. Another plus is she was willing to travel 2.5 hours to the small town we were having our wedding and she also had time to fit us in for engagement photographs. We cannot say enough good things about her and highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for excellent photographs that will tell a story for a lifetime.

Kimberly Potterf Photography FAQ

• Makeup By MelissaRoshan
    Makeup By MelissaRoshan Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Kimberly Potterf for the past few years, and I have to say I ADORE her, and her work. Her laid back, yet professional approach puts her clients at ease, and allows them to be themselves. All of my brides love her work---She has this way of finding what is beautiful, and spotlighting that detail. I would highly recommend Kimberly.

• Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC
    Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC Wedding Videographers

Kimberly is a very solid Photographer. Her pictures are stunning! She is very fun to work with, has great ideas (for both her still photos and our video) and couples LOVE her! (as do we!!). XOXO! ~ Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions (www.BlueSkiesHD.com)

• Bloomtastic Florist
    Bloomtastic Florist Wedding Florists

Kimberly is a joy to work with. He eye is exceptional at capturing the moment just right and she is a very pleasant person, even after the wedding! Kimberly took time to prepare a CD of images for me right before she was about to leave an a long trip abroad and one of her staff members hand delivered it to me. I thought that was amazing of her to do and that is an example of the outstanding service you will receive when working with her and her staff.