322 Devon Rd, Chillicothe, OH 45601 Map · Phone number

About iDream Images

Columbus Ohio's Top Wedding Photographer! When your wedding day arrives, I am here to take charge of your photographs and let you relax and enjoy your day. My approach to photographing a wedding is simple — to tell a story. With my unique lighting techniques and creative compositions, I capture the emotion, beauty and personality of each wedding with an artistic and attentive eye.

Ohio's Best Wedding and Portait Photographer.
iDream Images - Modern Images | Fun Couples

Please feel free to look through my portfolio and if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to contact me! Please visit us at idreamimages.com & Our Blog

Photography is my passion...my life! I love to have fun and it shows on your wedding day ;)

Follow iDream Images on

earringscollage
T3C8048web

12 Reviews for iDream Images

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

Brian did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! He was fun to be around and captured so many awesome candid moments in addition to great group/couple photos. We are so happy with our photos and think his pricing was very fair! We really liked how he has a proof website set up to share with close family members!

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2011

I cannot say enough good things about iDream. They are fantastic, wonderful to work with, and Brian takes amazing shots. I recommend this company a million times over.

Christi · Married on 11/29/2010

Brian was amazing from start to finish. We did everything; engagement sessions, wedding ceremony, wedding reception and an amazing beach trash the dress session. He did a great job of listening to what we liked and running with it. We knew he was an awesome photographer but the end results left us and our families and friends in awe. His creativity, professionalism and ability to catch the perfect candid shot helped make our wedding memories one of a kind. Thanks Brian, you are awesome!

iDream Images FAQ