33 Williamson ct #102, Jeffersonville, VT 05464 Map · Phone number

About Kim Martin Photography

For me, photography is a window into my subjects’ lives and world. I use photography to capture a slice of life. My passion for the captured image is evident in my work and the reason why I have chosen to specialize in Wedding Photography, Portraiture, and Life Events.

For a bride and groom on their wedding day, it is one of the most important days of their lives. My role as photographer is to capture every special moment as it unfolds, whether it is a stolen kiss, a falling tear, or a tender moment between guests; all of those candid moments that perhaps would be missed by the bride and groom. I don’t become an obtrusive part of your wedding day, but moreover approach the event with a stylized, more photojournalistic method. The day can fly by in a blur; it is my job to capture the details of the day so the happy couple can look back upon their wedding album with great joy and sentiment.

Follow Kim Martin Photography on

6bc1dd8d57904b5d 0040 Downing Marybeth and Ian
IntimateMoments1

11 Reviews for Kim Martin Photography

Kara · Married on 07/14/2018

I have known Kim for a while now and got to know her art through some local shows prior to me looking for a wedding photographer. I always loved her pictures of Vermont landscapes, so when I found out she was available for my wedding date, I was so excited to be able to book her! Kim is really fun and takes photos that really capture the beauty of the people as well as the landscape. Additionally, she was really fast with having our pictures up and running (even had teasers put up one day after the wedding!). The people who attended our wedding were in awe with how beautiful the pictures came out and multiple people stated that her wedding photography was some of the best they have ever seen.

Kim really gets to know you and your fiance as a couple prior to the wedding, which helps make you more comfortable on the actual wedding day. She knows how to have a good time and how to capture your most beautiful moments.

I highly recommend :) Thanks Kim!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Theresa · Married on 10/12/2014

It was great working with Kim. She was open, honest, knowledgeable, helpful, professional and friendly every step of the way. She was always there for me when I had any questions or concerns, which were minimal because she made it so clear and simple from the get-go! I loved the fact that the engagement photo package was included with the wedding package, it gave my husband and I a chance to meet and connect with her before the big day! I really appreciate her creative eye. She captured our wedding better than I could have ever imagined. She was able to corral my large family into amazing group photos, and took some amazing behind the scenes photos and candid shots that I will cherish forever. She went above and beyond and provided us with amazing service!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Michael · Married on 05/31/2014

Kim provided wedding photography services for our wedding on May 31, 2014 in VT. We got married in VT despite living over in Australia and working with her was fantastic. We moved to Australia in June 2013 and she made a point to come down to Boston to do an engagement photo shoot to work with us in advance of our wedding day. She is really fun, laid back, and super professional about the entire process. We had some last minute requests in terms of covering some additional time on the wedding day and she was very flexible. We really appreciated her experience on the wedding day and we have some really great pictures from the day. I would definitely highly recommend using her as your photographer.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Award

Kim Martin Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Digital DJ
    Digital DJ Wedding DJs

Kim is always a pleasure to work with! She is amazing at what she does, the proof is in her photography! Check it out! I hope to work with her again soon!

• Cambridge Event & Design
    Cambridge Event & Design Wedding Planners

Kim Martin is a very talented and artistic yet well-rounded and grounded professional photographer. Her work is exceptional and her prices are fair. I've heard only positive comments from everyone who has ever worked with Kim.

• 33 Williamson ct #102 Jeffersonville, 05464 See on map