Kiersten Stevenson Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Because this is YOUR love story, you should make no compromises with these memories. This is going to be the HAPPIEST day of your life, and you definitely don’t want some lame photographer dragging it down, lol, but really, there is no re-do for this day, so you want it done RIGHT.. right?!

YESSSS!!

Well, that’s where I come in.. I know the importance of having BADASS pictures and a BADASS photographer, that YOU LOVE!!

You put so much thought and hard work into this day, and you want to be sure that the photographer you have chosen is going to capture it all, and trust me, that means more than just taking pretty pictures - (although, I’ll def do that too!)

I show up invested – not just as hired help – but as a friend and professional too. I’ll go above and beyond any 'job requirements' doing whatever I can to make your day less stressful and more memorable for everyone. And I mean it! Aside from tucking tags, buttoning buttons, and tying ties, I'll most likely be crying during your vows, definitely giving you all the direction you need and keeping you laughing during your portraits, gettin down with you on the dance floor, bustling your dress, fixing your hair, holding your lipstick, getting you a drink, hell, probably even having one with you!!

I’ll even hold your dress so you can pee if you need me to... lol.

My pictures aren't taken from the outside looking in; instead of that “fly on the wall” approach, I prefer to be a part of the party. The best pictures happen from the center of the dance floor, so you best believe that’s where I’ll be!! I am a part of your day, and you will feel that from our very first email, until the party stops at 2am!!! I am 100% here for YOU.

Your cake will get eaten, your flowers will wilt, and your guests will eventually go home, so you want to be confident that you can relive this amazing day, all of those amazing moments, through some seriously beautiful pictures, and I bust my ass making that happen FOR YOU!

I guess what I’m trying to say is; I give a shit. I genuinely just give a shit about YOU AND YOUR DAY; And I can promise you will feel that every step of the way.

I want this day to be everything for you guys, and even though I don’t think you will be able to find anyone else who gives as many shits as I do… I def know that if you did, they probably aren't as funny anyway.. so... 😂🤷‍♀️

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Haleigh H. Married on 11/12/2021

Amazing experience!

When you book Kiersten, you aren’t just booking a photographer, you are booking a full experience! She is so vibrant, full of personality, and life of the party- even when there is no actual “party”! She demonstrated her dedication to her profession and myself the moment we first communicated and she told me she would gladly take on my out of state elopement, when she had another wedding the next day in FL!! She arrived on time, and there wasn’t a moment she wasn’t snapping photos! I have full confidence she documented my smoky mountain wedding better then ANYONE else could have. She is also a great communicator and stayed in contact with my regularly from the time I first reached out to book her up until my wedding day. She. Is. Amazing! So, book this gal!!! You won’t regret it. She is worth every single penny and then some!!
    Chelsea B. Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Give her a call now. NOW.

You have to book her. I’m not kidding. I cannot explain how amazing she is, but let me try. This girl went tromping through my entire neighborhood to find the most epic spot for portraits. She was able to keep the whole wedding party laughing and smiling even when we had delays and crazy family members causing stress. She also mingles so well that her genuine niceness was what almost everyone commented on after the wedding. Everyone, and I mean everyone, loved her. Her eye for catching pictures is amazing, her instructions are flawless and she I s willing to give 110% to give you what you want. Just give her all your money and you won’t regret it.
  • illustration stars

Kiersten Stevenson
Kiersten Stevenson
Owner/Photographer

HEYYYY!

I'm Kiersten! A Florida born, French Bulldog obsessed, mom of two, and wife to the hottest man on this planet. Ya know, just your average tattooed chick.

As an outgoing social butterfly, with a touch of sarcasm.. I’ll make this a enjoyable experience, keeping things laidback and fun.. and because of that, you’ll feel at ease with me, and trust when I say nothing is better than that, so you can just be you, and your real emotions and personalities shine.

I'm not just your photographer; I'm your new best friend. Seriously, from the moment you first contact me, a genuine friendship is born.. it's pretty MAGICAL.

But truly, all bs aside, I’m super chill + easy to get along with, mildly funny too; you'll be so comfortable with me, and your pictures will reflect that. Your kids will laugh, your family will relax, and your REAL memories will be captured for a lifetime. Annnnddd it won't be lame af, lol, because I think you deserve to have an amazing time creating pictures that are as awesome as you!

RELAX and Eat Cake RELAX and Eat Cake Wedding Cakes

This amazingly talented, wild and fancy free photographer will be the Professional Highlight of your Big Day! Her talent and passion is clearly seen through the images she captures!

Lake House Cake by Shannon Lake House Cake by Shannon Wedding Cakes

Beautiful photography from a very talented lady! Creative beyond compare! Kiersten Grant's work is spectacular.

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions Wedding DJs

Love working with this AWESOME husband and wife team!! You will not be disappointed! Very professional, funny and interactive couple. They know just what to do to get your guest involved to get that PERFECT photo. Highly Recommend!!

2280 Boswell Road Panama City Beach, FL, 32425
Location of (Kiersten Stevenson Photography)

Kiersten Stevenson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kiersten Stevenson Photography include in the starting price?

Kiersten Stevenson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Kiersten Stevenson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kiersten Stevenson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Kiersten Stevenson Photography offer?

Kiersten Stevenson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Kiersten Stevenson Photography offer?

Kiersten Stevenson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kiersten Stevenson Photography offer for wedding events?

Kiersten Stevenson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kiersten Stevenson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kiersten Stevenson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding