291/2 Washington St, Tenafly, NJ 07670 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Deals 1

About Khuraira Cosmetics

How to get flawless-looking skin, short of great genes or extreme youth? Tenafly-based makeup artist Khuraira has the answer: Airbrush Makeup. The technique, a staple of the enter­tainment makeup field, works like this: Custom-blended foundation is pushed through a tiny airbrush nozzle by condensed air. The fine spray of tiny makeup dots rests on top of the skin, rather than penetrating, creating a smooth and natural look that lasts up to 12 hours. Khuraira, who has worked beside cosmetic greats Trish Mc Evoy and Laura Mercier, has also developed her own makeup line. Her slogan: "Making the world flawless, one face at a time." NJ SAVVY LIVING I FEBRUARY 2006

Khuraira and her team are available for you on your special day, at our location or yours.
Servicing Tri State area and beyond.

Follow Khuraira Cosmetics on

JAphoto0925
Long093
GrainerUlman0464
Bride of the Week Pooja
When I consulted with Pooja she was mainly concerned with wanting to look...
Bride of the Week Pooja When I consulted with Pooja she was mainly concerned with wanting to look...
IndianBride001
IMG0992

• Videos 2

41 Reviews for Khuraira Cosmetics

Diane · Married on 06/30/2012

Khuraira made sure that that the 5 bridesmaids, the bride, the mother of the groom and the bestman's girlfriend looked their best. The wedding was on one of the hottest days of the year and the airbrush makeup stayed perfect for the entire evening. I would recommend that if select Khuaria to provide the make-up that you have her stay thru the after the ceremony . A quick touch up will ensure that you make-up will be perfect for the rest of the party.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Megan · Married on 05/26/2012

I live in Staten Island and drove every few weeks to see Khuraira for my eyebrows for my wedding. It was completely worth it! What a difference! After a few trips, I couldn't help but to begin shopping for new makeup. My favorite is the tinted moisturizer and duel camouflage concealer. Even my fiancé noticed a difference in my skin from the other make up I was using. It is so light that if feels like you have nothing on. This was extremely important to me because I normally do not wear makeup on a daily basis. Shortly after, I brought my mother and sister's to the store. They all purchased make up as well! I was completely confident that Khuraira and her team would make me feel more beautiful than I've ever felt on my wedding day. Julie did all the make up for my wedding. She did an amazing job. Every bridesmaid was completely satisfied with their make up! My pictures came out amazing! I liked that Julie listened to each bridesmaid and tailored the make up accordingly. I have already recommended them to three friends getting married in the upcoming year!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/19/2011

Khuraira and her team were a joy to work with from the moment we met! Besides making ten bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, grandma, and the bride look INCREDIBLY beautiful, they were so much fun to work with. The photos were beyond amazing, thanks in large part to Khuraira's expertise. She did exactly what the girls wanted, and I know that isn't always the case. We were sad when it was time for her to leave us!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Khuraira Cosmetics FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Khuraira Cosmetics 1
    Gift Card for Wedding Trial
    Mention this ad and recieve $50 off your wedding trial.

• LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

As you can see in the video! Just look at her work! It speaks for itself! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFQkii6LwPA

• 291/2 Washington St Tenafly, 07670 See on map
    2012271135 (Phone number)
    8664526101 (Other Phone Number)