About Khuraira Cosmetics

Making the world flawless one face at a time

How to get flawless-looking skin, short of great genes or extreme youth? Tenafly-based makeup artist Khuraira has the answer: Airbrush Makeup. The technique, a staple of the enter­tainment makeup field, works like this: Custom-blended foundation is pushed through a tiny airbrush nozzle by condensed air. The fine spray of tiny makeup dots rests on top of the skin, rather than penetrating, creating a smooth and natural look that lasts up to 12 hours. Khuraira, who has worked beside cosmetic greats Trish Mc Evoy and Laura Mercier, has also developed her own makeup line. Her slogan: "Making the world flawless, one face at a time." NJ SAVVY LIVING I FEBRUARY 2006

Khuraira  and her team are available for you on your special day, at our location or yours.
Servicing Tri State area and beyond.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Khuraira Cosmetics on

41 Reviews for Khuraira Cosmetics

Khuraira made sure that that the 5 bridesmaids, the bride, the mother of the groom and the bestman's girlfriend looked their best. The wedding was on one of the hottest days of the year and the airbrush makeup stayed perfect for the entire evening. I would recommend that if select Khuaria to provide the make-up that you have her stay thru the after the ceremony . A quick touch up will ensure that you make-up will be perfect for the rest of the party.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Khuraira is an artist in every sense of the word. She brings passion, creativity and professionalism to her work. She uses all the best products to make her clients feel beautiful and breathtaking. She takes her job very seriously and creates a feeling of serenity throughout the day to bring a halo of calmness over her brides and their loved ones. She is cool and at ease and assures her brides that it will all get done! I couldn't be happier with the way I looked at my wedding. I've never felt more beautiful and I'd recommend Khuraira to everyone!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Khuraira and her staff are amazing! I booked them for hair and makeup on my wedding day for not only myself, but my mom, my aunt, my MIL, my SIL and eight bridemaids. I was having two ceremonies (I'm Hindu, but my husband is Christian) so I was really tight on time. I have been to countless weddings where the whole day runs an hour or more behind because hair and makeup for the bridal party are delayed. But, they managed to get thirteen people ready in two hours and my day ran a half hour early!!! Not to mention, I was in love with every look Khuraira gave me. Each one was natural, but unique which is pretty hard to do. I have seen a few photographs already and the makeup looks great well into the reception. Airbrushed makeup is a definite plus! I received so many compliments on how I looked, all thanks to Khuraira! I looked like myself, just better!

Thanks again for everything!

I want my makeup done again!! I would recommend you to anyone!

Love,

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1361223413334 1287608218129p1

Gift Card for Wedding Trial

Redeem In-Store
Mention this ad and recieve $50 off your wedding trial.
#WWfe8a0ab3eda4eac0

1 ENDORSEMENT
As you can see in the video! Just look at her work! It speaks for itself! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFQkii6LwPA

Events