Key West Violinist

Key West, FL View map

Solo violin will add an intimate touch of elegance to your wedding ceremony. With over 30 years of wedding experience, Gayla is ready to provide the perfect soundtrack for your perfect day.

Please visit www.KeyWestViolinist.com for pricing information and to begin choosing music for your perfect wedding!

(Gayla also works with other talented Key West musicians, including cello, guitar, flute, and harp--don't hesitate to ask about pricing for a duo or trio for your ceremony.)

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Violin
    Bryce K. Married on 04/20/2014
    Gayla was lovely to communicate with. She was always so friendly and responded to every email very promptly. Her music added such a beautiful touch to an already magical day! She transcribed "our" song to play for us a first dance. This meant so much because I spent hours searching for the sheet music and was unable to find it. I am beyond pleased we chose to go with Gayla for our wedding music!!

Key West Violinist's reply:

Kristy and Bryce--Your first dance on the beach was just magical! I'm so glad you asked me to play for it. Congratulations again on an intimate, full-of-joy, and absolutely beautiful wedding!--Gayla
    Lisa Married on 10/01/2011
    Gayla was excellent to work with. She is extremely talented, professional and easy to work with. Everyone raved on her ceremony performance. I would recommend her to everyone in the area.

Key West Violinist's reply:

Thanks, Lisa! Your wedding at Ft. Zach was gorgeous...and the trolley was such a fun touch! Congratulations again, and I'm so glad you asked me to be part of your day.
    Alison Married on 09/24/2011
    Gayla Morgan was so helpful in planning my wedding and my husband and I were beyond pleased with her contribution to our wedding ceremony! I wouldn't go with anyone else. :)

Key West Violinist's reply:

Thank you so much, Alison! Again, your torch-lit ceremony was just stunning. As were you. :-) I was so proud to be there and help create your wedding day memories. Congratulations again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

White Orchid Studios White Orchid Studios Wedding Videographers

Gayla is such a phenomenal violinist and I would highly recommend her services for creating a beautiful romantic soundtrack to your wedding day!

Key West, 33040
Location of (Key West Violinist)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding