Key West Garden Club

1100 Atlantic Blvd, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number

About Key West Garden Club

Picture your perfect wedding in a lovely gazebo with stunning ocean views. Now imagine you're surrounded by a lush tropical garden nestled in a charming historic setting. Here at the Key West Garden club at the West Martello Tower you can have the oceanfront Key West wedding you've always dreamed of.

Other couples have also viewed

• Irish Kevin’s
  • Bagatelle Restaurant
  • Alexander's Guesthouse
  • Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys

14 Reviews for Key West Garden Club

Lindsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Hidden Gem!

When my husband and I first got engaged we immediately knew we wanted to get married in Key West, but we weren't sure on which venue. We set up tours at the more well known places - Hemingway House, Audubon, Casa Marina, Fort Zachary Taylor. All of them were beautiful in their own way, but nothing felt quite right. We had chartered a boat one day during our vacation and our boat captain said to us "If I got married again down here I would do it at Key West Garden Club." We had never heard of it before and so we decided to visit the next day. We were pretty awestruck. The gardens were beautiful with stunning views overlooking the ocean. The Garden Club is located in West Martello Tower, which was an old Union Civil war fort. We were amazed that we had never heard of it before. I could immediately envision our wedding day and started planning. The ladies running the Garden Club were fantastic to work with. Kathleen and Elaine were extremely responsive and helpful. When it looked like it may rain on our wedding day, they were so accommodating letting us set up a tent early and saying we could move whatever we needed to. It ended up being great weather and our wedding day turned out perfect. We had the ceremony at the top of the fort overlooking the ocean, cocktail hour by the almond tree, we had dinner at a long farm table surrounded by beautiful flowers and then danced the night away next to the fountain (which served as a great stage for our singer). It was magical. It was also so nice for the guests to be able to explore all the paths, butterfly garden and orchid display. We highly recommend the Garden Club and we are so thankful we found it. (photography by Care Studios).

Sent on 06/02/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I got married at the West Martello just 3 weeks after hurricane Irma released its fury on the Florida Keys. We were concerned we would no longer be able to hold our event at the venue as we saw the iconic strangling fig tree with brick tunnel had been destroyed. The staff at the garden club was amazing. They worked tirelessly to have the venue ready for our wedding day and the sure did deliver. The venue was cleaned up and replanted. There was no longer a giant tree in the center of the venue, but the walls held up and the structure was beautiful to see. The staff was constantly checking in with us and treated us just like family. They even showed up to thank all of our guests for coming to the garden for its first wedding since the storm. I would highly recommend the West Martello-Key West Garden Club! It is still as beautiful as ever.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I got married on the beach in front of the garden center and had our reception inside! There is no better location on Key West in my opinion. The garden center was absolutely beautiful and the photo opportunities were endless. From the moment we walked in, we knew it was the venue for us! The staff is very kind and helpful; they will let you know little touches that work very well at that venue (for example, putting tea light candles in the arches and renting bistro lighting inside). The garden center runs on donations; it is very well taken care of and is constantly making updates. We will be visiting West Martello Tower every time we are in town.

Sent on 08/18/2017

• 1100 Atlantic Blvd Key West, FL, 33040 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Key West Garden Club)