PO Box 8049, Visalia, CA 93290 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kevin S Jones Photography

Specializing in all aspects of Lifestyle photography, Kevin S Jones Photography takes pride in not just capturing images but creating artistic memories that will last through out the years. With a unique viewpoint and creative outlooks, your images will definitely stand out above the rest.

Follow Kevin S Jones Photography on

HomePage2
HomePage2

5 Reviews for Kevin S Jones Photography

Toni · Married on 09/24/2011

Great service, beautiful photos, which really captured the spirit of the day, thanks Kevin. Perhaps could have spent a little less time away from the party doing the photos, but they did turn out great, and generally Kevin was not at all obtrusive. Also there were some great photos not of us, but of those special moments which are easy to miss - such as some of the visitors enjoying the venue. Would definitely recommend Kevin for other weddings!

Sent on 01/21/2012

Callista · Married on 09/09/2011

Kevin Jones is the BEST photographer and would recommend him to everyone I know. He was very flexable with the times, that I requested him to show up. He was really nice and very professional. He told me and my husband how to pose to make the best looking pictures (which is great because we are not very good at taking pictures). I had a family member that was always next to Kevin taking pictures but Kevin didn’t seem to mind (even though I was annoyed by it). Kevin captured ever moment and was very creative with where to take pictures. Thank you Kevin for making great pictures for memories to hold on to forever.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Jennie · Married on 08/17/2010

Kevin shot our engagement and wedding photos for us in August 2010. He really connected with us on the style of photography we wanted and we absolutely love our photos! We get so many compliments on them when people see them too. We got married in my favorite building (SF city hall) and did not want strictly portraits. We wanted him to capture the beauty of the building and take some edgy, artistic style photos. They came out better than I could have even imagined. If you splurge on one wedding expense, make it your photographer... And use Kevin! He is a very talented and professional. He delivered our proofs exacty when he said he would, he was on time for the ceremony, he was easy to do business with, he did not rush either session... he was a joy to work with! I just can't say enough good things about his work and him personally.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Kevin S Jones Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kevin S Jones Photography 1
    Free Engagement Portrait Session
    Receive a complimentary engagement portrait session when a wedding of six hours or more is booked.

• PO Box 8049 Visalia, 93290 See on map