Kevin S Jones Photography Reviews

5 | Visalia, CA

5 Reviews for Kevin S Jones Photography

5 Kevin S Jones Photography Reviews

Toni · Married on 09/24/2011

Great service, beautiful photos, which really captured the spirit of the day, thanks Kevin. Perhaps could have spent a little less time away from the party doing the photos, but they did turn out great, and generally Kevin was not at all obtrusive. Also there were some great photos not of us, but of those special moments which are easy to miss - such as some of the visitors enjoying the venue. Would definitely recommend Kevin for other weddings!

Callista · Married on 09/09/2011

Kevin Jones is the BEST photographer and would recommend him to everyone I know. He was very flexable with the times, that I requested him to show up. He was really nice and very professional. He told me and my husband how to pose to make the best looking pictures (which is great because we are not very good at taking pictures). I had a family member that was always next to Kevin taking pictures but Kevin didn’t seem to mind (even though I was annoyed by it). Kevin captured ever moment and was very creative with where to take pictures. Thank you Kevin for making great pictures for memories to hold on to forever.

Jennie · Married on 08/17/2010

Kevin shot our engagement and wedding photos for us in August 2010. He really connected with us on the style of photography we wanted and we absolutely love our photos! We get so many compliments on them when people see them too. We got married in my favorite building (SF city hall) and did not want strictly portraits. We wanted him to capture the beauty of the building and take some edgy, artistic style photos. They came out better than I could have even imagined. If you splurge on one wedding expense, make it your photographer... And use Kevin! He is a very talented and professional. He delivered our proofs exacty when he said he would, he was on time for the ceremony, he was easy to do business with, he did not rush either session... he was a joy to work with! I just can't say enough good things about his work and him personally.

Lance · Married on 10/03/2009

KSJ Photography was wonderful for our big day! Kevin was professional and and well prepared! His great knowledge of photography shows in the style of pictures you get. Kevin was fun, laid back, patient and creative- all which made the pictures and service the very best! His pricing is great and worked with in our budget. I highly recommend KSJ !!

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2009

My husband and I could not have picked a great photographer. Kevin is really talented, professional, and very accommodating. Our wedding shots turned out really great and to this day we still receive great compliments from family and friends. We will be having a photo session real soon with Kevin next month and we are very excited to see how the pictures will turn out!

Update: February 20, 2012: We received our photos for our couple photo session this month! I've created a slide show! Check it out and enjoy the pictures that were taken by Kevin.