661 Hagood Street, Birmingham, AL 35213 Map · Phone number

About Kevin Roberts Photography

Kevin Roberts Photography blends documentary and traditional styles to create classic images. My passion is documenting people and the moments of their lives through photography. As a photographer my commitment is to continuously seek to improve my skills, offer the highest quality of images possible and to work with honesty and integrity. All consultations are free.

IMG5300

Kevin Roberts Photography 2
Kevin Roberts Photography 3
Kevin Roberts Photography 4

Sarah Schlund · Married on 03/02/2019

Stunning wedding pictures at an affordable price!

Kevin was professional, fun and wonderful to work with! He took a ton of pictures and made sure we had a great time and felt completely comfortable and at ease throughout our ceremony and reception. He's kind and thoughtful and takes his time to get to know you and your style before your big day so that your pictures are perfectly suited to you as a couple. He came recommend to us and we couldn't recommend him more. Look forward to using him again for family portraits in the future! Couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 03/16/2019

Caedan Oliver · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect pictures and a delight to work with!

We cannot recommend Kevin Roberts enough! We were referred to him through a mutual friend and after looking at his beautiful portfolio we used him for our wedding ceremony and reception. He is kind, thoughtful, and such a joy to work with. He took a ton of posed and candid pictures making sure to not miss any details. Your wedding day goes by so fast and it's so important to have a photographer that captures everything you'll want to look back and remember, including shots from the bride and groom's point of view! The pictures were a perfect blend of romance and fun, the styling was bright, soft and beautiful and he really captured the joyful mood of the entire day. And he is affordable for couples on a budget (but you'd never know just how affordable based on the high quality and amount of photos). We will be using him again this year for a surprise party for my mother and father in law!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Kevin Roberts Photography 5
    Kevin Roberts Photography 6
    Kevin Roberts Photography 7

Mary Beth · Married on 07/22/2018

We cannot say enough great things about Kevin. It is clear he loves his role as a wedding photographer. He sees it as an art, but does not intimidate or make you feel uncomfortable. I am beyond happy that we went with him to capture our big day. Don't have the photos back yet (just got married last week), but I am thrilled to see them and am confident they will be beautiful. My family and friends really loved him, too! They kept on commenting on how awesome he is, and I have continued to get comments! He helped us be ourselves and relax. I even gave him a couple of photos that I especially loved, and he worked hard to get those shots for us. What a great guy and a great photographer. Such reasonable prices for his top notch quality. Hire him; you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Kevin Roberts Photography 8

Kevin Roberts Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• 661 Hagood Street Birmingham, 35213 See on map