West Orange, NJ 07052 Map · Phone number

About Kevin Chen Studio

Hi, I’m Kevin Chen. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer in the New York City area. I have met so many great clients as the years have come and gone. I was very fortunate to be part of their life. I’m based
in the NY/NJ area, and I travel anywhere in the country. Please feel free to contact me.

Voice: 973-908-8863

8eb6e68ce181792e 1273818125924 2009portfolio096
20090807Caulfield579

7 Reviews for Kevin Chen Studio

Stacy · Married on 10/25/2009

Kevin was our photographer for both our engagement session and also on our wedding day. Kevin was beyond patient in trying to get two very camera shy people comfortable and made the both days enjoyable and easy. He also goes above and beyond in the respect that he was willing to travel and hand delivery our dvd of engagement pictures when he could've easily dropped it in the mail. Regardless of how picky I got or how many emails/calls I sent, Kevin was always a pleasure to work with during the entire process of putting our albums together.

I would definitely reccomend Kevin to anyone who wants to work with a photograpeher that makes you feel like you have one of your close friends taking pictures of you.

Sent on 06/17/2010

Tran · Married on 10/17/2009

Kevin and his team is so wonderful to work with. They really made our special day special. Kevin is very talented and very patient. The pictures were everything I hoped for and more. I would highly recommend Kevin and his company!

Sent on 04/22/2011
  • Purrtycat

Diana · Married on 09/26/2009

Kevin is a real professional who clearly enjoys what he does. I remember during our engagment photoshoot, he would walk all over soho/chinatown to find the perfect locations. He was still trying to take more shots when I was tired and ready to call it a day (I'm just not used to all that walking being a jersey girl), but I'm glad he took all those pics because they turned out amazing. The wedding photos were so gorgeous. A lot of my friends are photographers who also took a lot of photos at my wedding, but their pics didn't come close to the ones Kevin took. I'm really happy with the outcome of everything.

I meant to give all 5 stars in my inital review, but must have moved the mouse too quick.

Sent on 05/20/2010