Home Studio Travels near + far, Jersey City, NJ 07307 Map · Phone number

About Kerry Crawford - KERRYMAKEUP

It's the unique balance between being a visual artist + esthetician that distinguishes makeup artist Kerry Crawford, allowing her to produce extraordinary results. She offers a fresh approach, modern style, refined technique, and passion for makeup that will truly enhance your beauty. Your face is her canvas.

Follow Kerry Crawford - KERRYMAKEUP on

8 Reviews for Kerry Crawford - KERRYMAKEUP

Miranda · Married on 05/19/2012

If you want to look your absolute best, you MUST choose Kerry to do your wedding day makeup. Kerry made my entire bridal party and me look picture perfect. She was a true professional and she is the sweetest gal! Kerry has such a calming energy, which is exactly what you want as you get ready for your special day! Prior to the wedding day, Kerry gave me helpful skincare tips to make sure my skin was glowing on my wedding day. She even suggested some helpful planning tips for the day of to help deal with some of the chaos that can occur as the ceremony time approaches. Kerry is a talented artist and she will make you look better than you could ever imagine on your wedding day! I am so happy I chose Kerry...I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/03/2012
  • Stephie

Stephie · Married on 10/16/2011

Kerry was absolutely incredible. She made my bridesmaids, mom, mom-in-law, and me all look incredibly glamorous on my big day. I told Kerry at my trial that she made me feel prettier than I'd ever felt before, and it's 1000% true.And she was such a calming, zen presence as we got ready, which I certainly appreciated amidst all the hullabaloo. I wish I had more occasions for Kerry to pretty me up! Thank you Kerry :)

Sent on 10/27/2011

Maeghan · Married on 09/24/2011

Kerry was an absolute dream to work with! I was referred to Kerry from a friend and from the moment I met her, I felt like I made a new buddy. Kerry knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted to look on my big day and she did a fantastic job. Not only did she make me such a beautiful bride, she also made my bridesmaids look stunning. Kerry has such a calming and positive presence that would make anyone feel at ease. Kerry even did my make up for my engagement photos and again she did such a fabulous job! I feel like I made a new friend in Kerry and I plan to use Kerry's services anytime I have a fancy event to go. She is the best of the best to work with!

Sent on 11/09/2011