Kendal Butler • Wedding Officiant

Cynthiana, KY View map

$250 Typical Price

I am ordained by the Universal Life Church as a legal minister and can perform civil or religious ceremonies. I perform ceremonies in Lexington, Paris, Georgetown and Cynthiana. I can no longer travel to Frankfort, Louisville or other areas for weddings, unfortunately.

Ben Married on 10/19/2019

Gratz Park Wedding

Kendal was amazing to work with and was easy to relate to. We couldn’t imagine sharing our special day with anyone else.

Kendal Butler • Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Ben. It was a special day. It was my honor to be a participant in your and Andy’s ceremony.
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn't Imagine Anyone Else Uniting Us On Our Wedding Day

Although we have only met Kendal a hand full of times, it feels like he has been part of our family of our whole lives. He is one of the most caring individuals we've ever met, and we couldn't imagine anyone else uniting us on our special day. From the initial meeting, we knew he was the perfect choice. Kendal really wanted to know about us and our relationship and family so he could make our ceremony personal and special. He even asked about our fur babies which he included in the ceremony so they would be a part of it. He had us and our guests laughing and crying tears of joy which is exactly what we wanted. We are grateful we gained not only an amazing minister but a forever friend.

Kendal Butler • Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a special day and I was so thankful I got to be a part of it. I know you two will be happy for many years to come.
    Betsy Married on 10/14/2017
    Kendal is so wonderful! My husband and I really loved working with him. He was great in our initial meeting and was very responsive and considerate to our tweaks and requests. He made our ceremony both sweet and funny- exactly what we wanted!

Thank you so much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

222 HB Stock Farm Road Cynthiana, KY, 41031
Location of (Kendal Butler • Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding