1700 Kimal Trail, Warsaw, IN 46580 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Ken Strong Cinematic

Your wedding day is likely to be the #1 most planned event of your life. You’re spending months of preparation just to make sure everything is perfect for those special moments. Why not have them captured on video with the creative and emotional artistry that they deserve? At KSPcinematic it is our goal to create a personal relationship with our couples in an effort to truly bring their personality to life through the video or photographic images captured.
Follow Ken Strong Cinematic on

dsc1100

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Ken Strong Cinematic

PJ · Married on 06/28/2014

There is so much I can say about this company and the people who are involved. Everyone from this company was a perfect addition to our wedding day. We even had guests complimenting their work and how friendly they were. As well as videography, they provided the unique lighting that I requested to have present, blue waves all around the banquet room. The end result was well worth the money we spent. As I said I can go on and on but just take my word for it, they are worth every penny. If you choose this company, I am sure you will not be disappointed nor regret it.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2014

Ken and Corie did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments of our big day. They were extremely professional and nice. Our videos turned out so nice and I'm so grateful to have them as memories! Thank you again so much!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • Z

Zack & Lauren · Married on 06/01/2014

the entire staff of KSP was phenomenal, from the first time we met Ken responded to every email within minutes and answered every question we had offering their services without be pushy or pressuring us into signing the contract right away. He came to the site of the wedding prior to the event to scope it out and made sure it was conducive to his equipment. The day of the wedding his team was the first vendor on site and they captured everything we needed, we had a photographer that completely let us down (she took horrible pictures, lost 100+ images, and didn't do any editing) and KSP was able to help us by providing high quality footage that we could take still shots from to replace the images the photographer lost; they completely saved the day. even after the wedding, Ken has helped us out with advice on the best way to replicate the DVDs they provided and shipped us some blank DVDs with our photos printed on the front. I can't say enough good things about Ken and his team, I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a videographer and if you're not planning to have a videographer I would urge you to reconsider I assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Ken Strong Cinematic FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ken Strong Cinematic 1
    Wedding Wire
    Mention Wedding Wire when booking and receive $250 off photography with the purchase of any wedding videography package!

• 1700 Kimal Trail Warsaw, 46580 See on map
    5745185188 (Other Phone Number)