Kelsium Beauty

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website

Kelsium Beauty Is An On-site Beauty Company Based In Scottsdale, AZ. Specializing In Makeup & Hair Services For Weddings And Other Special Events. Owner & Founder, Kelsey, Works To Provide Her Brides With A Customized Look For Their Wedding Day, Transforming Them Into The Best Version Of Themselves. Master Artist/Owner, Kelsey Has Always Been Passionate About The World Of Beauty. She Has Provided Professional Makeup Services For 6 Years And Hairstyling For 2. Kelsey Has Worked For Chanel Beauty Where She Was Given The Opportunity To Work Along Side National Makeup Artist(s) And Enroll In Elite Trainings On Advanced Beauty Techniques, Product Knowledge, And Proper Sanitation Methods. She Is Honored To Be A Part Of Her Clients’ Special Day And Can't Wait To Provide The Kelsium Beauty Experience!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$260

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Tiffany
    Tiffany W. Married on 03/24/2022

Exceptional Quality

Kelsey is just a wonderful person and great to work with! Also her packaged pricing is just THE BEST! She uses high quality make-up and pre skin prep products and was so easy to work with. Also very reliable, and on time as agreed upon for my wedding day.
    Will definitely keep her in mind if and when I am in need of professional makeup services or others I know are in need. Thank you for everything Kelsey!! Xoxo

Kelsium Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Tiffany. I am so glad I was able to be apart of such a special day, Congrats again!
  • Kerri
    Kerri M. Married on 11/13/2021

We were princesses

I have to sing Kelsey's praises everywhere I can. She is professional and a joy to work with! And she knows her job very well. Very satisfied. I had me, my wife and my MOH hair and makeup.

Kelsium Beauty's reply:

Thank you Kerri, you ladies were the best! Such a joy to be around, thanks for having me. Congrats on this new chapter!
  • Gigi
    Gigi G. Married on 07/17/2021

Professional and Polite. Really listens to what you want

Kelsey was so great to work with. She stayed in communication via text. We talked about what I wanted to look like for the big day. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she definitely gave me just that. We had a trial date and she traveled to me which was very nice. On the day of the wedding I decided to change up my hair and she had no problem with it. My wedding was in the summer in AZ with 110 degree weather and my makeup an hair still looked fresh by the end of the night. I felt amazing the whole night.

Kelsium Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Gigi, I am so happy you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing me as your artist for your special day, take care! ❤️

- Kelsey

Pricing

Team

Kelsey Leal
Kelsey Leal
Owner

Hi Everyone! My name is Kelsey and I am the artist behind Kelsium Beauty. I have always had a passion for artistry and making people feel beautiful inside and out. I began teaching myself how to do makeup at an early age and have been freelancing ever since 2016. I had the pleasure of working for CHANEL beauty for over two and a half years and was given the opportunity to work along side Chanel National Makeup Artists. Between freelancing and working for a luxury brand, I feel confident in making you look and feel your best! I can't wait to see your vision and bring your dream look to life!

Scottsdale, Arizona Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
(708) 606-7079

7am-7pm
Location of (Kelsium Beauty)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding