117 Marina Drive, Charleston, TN 37310 Map · Phone number

About Kelsey Weddings

Ordained more years ago than I would like to admit I am one of the most open-minded, non-judgemental officiants you will ever find. My motto is: It is YOUR wedding and should be done YOUR way. After all you are getting married not me.

Your wedding or other event is meant to reflect who you are and not who I am. My public speaking began at the tender age of 7 as I stood in the dead of winter in the small rented space that my father used for chruch services. I well remember how nervous I was as I stood there in my wool suit that stratched my tender young skin. As I grew and learned I become more liberal in my views to the point that I saw a need to serve people no matter what their beliefs are.

I cover Tennessee from Nashville east and most of Alabama. Please call me to check my availability for your event date and other details.

Please feel free to contact me in regards to your wedding or other event and see if I fit your needs.

• A Grand Beginning - Lynn A Grand, O.C.
  • Wedding's By London
jayren015

2 Reviews for Kelsey Weddings

• Jessie

Jessie · Married on 07/16/2011

Kelsey is amazing! He really does believe in his motto, "your wedding, your way." My husband and I are not religious and wanted our ceremony to reflect our personal beliefs instead of the traditional christian beliefs, and kelsey delivered exactly the type of ceremony we had in mind. He even read a poem that I selected. He is very professional and answers all phone calls and e-mails promptly! I would recommend him to anyone who wants someone to perform a meaningful and unique ceremony!

Sent on 07/27/2011

He was very polite, professional and an easy person with which to work. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/22/2012

Kelsey Weddings FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union

• 117 Marina Drive Charleston, 37310 See on map
    Location of (Kelsey Weddings)