Kaytee Lauren, LLC

• Magali Photos
  • Truong Bui Photography

10 Reviews for Kaytee Lauren, LLC

Anne · Married on 10/08/2016

We had an amazing experience working with Kaytee for our wedding and engagement photography, and we highly recommend her. The photographer was the one thing I truly cared about when wedding planning. I wanted someone who matched my aesthetic (I didn't want the cookie cutter wedding photos), was extremely professional and competent, and was within our reasonable budget (I was shocked when I started seeing how much photography can run!). Stumbling upon Kaytee was the best thing that ever happened to our wedding. First, she is incredibly professional while still remaining relaxed and fun to work with. We were both nervous about photos (generally feeling unsure and awkward about what to expect), but just five minutes into our engagement session, I knew we had made the right choice! Beyond this, her style is on point. Just look at her website (Seriously, go, now. You will be impressed)-- her photos are beautiful... moody and romantic. She has an amazing eye for using light and capturing candid moments. On our wedding day, I was bummed to wake up to pouring rain, but Kaytee used the light that day to make our photos some of the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen. I will cherish them forever, and I feel incredibly grateful to have met Kaytee.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Cheryl · Married on 10/17/2015

Kaytee is phenomenal.

I say it in those simple terms because I cannot say enough to reflect how highly I would recommend her photography.

I knew going into my wedding planning that the photography was the most important on my list of vendors. From start to finish Kaytee was always in touch, and was so passionate in telling our story through her photography. I had this vision of clean images with a romantic thread running throughout. Kaytee far exceeded my expectations. She helped me to organize my thoughts and we even used the timeline she made for us for the wedding. I think my favorite part about working with Kaytee was the feeling of finding a friend in her while still having the professional structure we all crave when budgeting for a wedding. Kaytee Lauren Photography is well worth the investment, and each time I reminisce while looking at my wedding pictures I feel like I am back in each moment she captured. Thank you so much, Kaytee! Justin and I are so in love with our story as you captured it from our engagement photos to our wedding day photos.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Christine · Married on 05/30/2015

Kaytee was chill and relaxed while still being on top of everything and without missing a shot. She is a good listener with a good memory. She paid attention to specific requests and didn't need to be asked twice. She is very real, down to earth, and funny while still being professional. She was commanding and made sure she got enough photos without being bossy or overbearing. She is thorough in her questions and makes sure she understands what you want and what you're comfortable with. She was always on time and she dressed appropriately for the wedding. She captured every important moment and every adorable detail while seamlessly blending into the wedding day. She is always responsive and upbeat! It was such a pleasure to work with her and I'd choose her again in a heartbeat! We love Kaytee and hope our paths cross again! <3

Sent on 07/07/2015