138 Harrison Street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kayla Strachan Artistry

Kayla Strachan Artistry is a makeup company located in Bloomfield, New Jersey, specializing in bridal makeup and celebratory events. Founded on the idea of empowerment and beauty, the company’s professional makeup artist strives to work closely with every client to achieve their desired look and enhance their natural beauty, making them feel special inside and out.

Kayla Strachan Artistry provides clients with a range of makeup services that can be tailored to best suit their preferred style and requirements. Before any service is conducted, the company offers one-on-one consultations to discuss skin care treatments, makeup application history, and begin the process of creating a truly personalized style that effortlessly allows each client’s natural beauty to shine through. Additional makeup services offered include:

• Airbrushing
  • On-site application
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
Follow Kayla Strachan Artistry on

Other couples have also viewed

• Luminous Lisa Artistry
Eye makeup
img 7585 51 1071285 1560236007

5 Reviews for Kayla Strachan Artistry

Therez O. · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Amazing experience with Kayla!

I booked Kayla for my wedding, but unfortunately had to cancel with her because my date changed due to COVID. Kayla was so understanding each time we had wedding changes, and even refunded my deposit when we had to cancel. I was disappointed not only because she is an amazing makeup artist, but because she is a sweet person who really listens to what you want and cares so much about making your day special. I am pretty picky with makeup, and Kayla listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen during my trial. She had me come to her home, but also offered to come to mine if it was easier. Very professional, attentive to detail, compassionate, and just a joy to work with. Will always recommend Kayla to future brides!

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Getting married on 07/30/2021

Beautiful & great experience!

Kayla is amazing! She was an Instagram find and I fell in love with her work right away. She responds quickly to email and is professional! I had her do a makeup trial for my engagement pictures and I trusted her to give me a beautiful soft look and it blew my expectations out of the water! She did my makeup early in the morning and my pictures were not until 6 pm. It stayed on ALL NIGHT! I booked her right then and there and I cannot wait to have her do my makeup for my wedding! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Brianna C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!!!

Kayla and her assistant were absolutely amazing!!! On the day of they arrived early and finished early which left enough time for touch ups, spraying our masks to ensure our makeup didn’t come off onto our masks, and staging getting ready pictures for my photographer. They were extremely timely and professional. Communication was awesome as well. I was always able to get in touch with Kayla as she was always super responsive. My makeup and my bridal party’s makeup lasted the whole entire day!!!! My makeup was done around 1130/noon & was STILL beyond flawless at midnight when I went to wash my face. I have never felt more beautiful the entire day I wish I could have Kayla do my makeup every day! Not only is she great at makeup, but she is the absolute SWEETEST and shows that she genuinely cares about her clients. She listens to what you want and she even gave me lipstick and lipliner recommendations to compliment my skin tone. My flower girls (3 years old & 5 years old) even let her put lip gloss on them which is a huge deal as they are both super super shy, but they felt comfortable with her and hopped right into the chair for their gloss! I am SO glad that I found Kayla!! One of the best decisions I’ve made for the wedding! :)

Sent on 09/18/2020

Kayla Strachan Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 151.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

• Kayla Strachan Artistry 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 138 Harrison Street Bloomfield, NJ, 07003 See on map
    9736193590 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kayla Strachan Artistry)