Kayla Strachan Artistry Reviews

5 | Bloomfield, NJ

5 Reviews for Kayla Strachan Artistry

Therez O. · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Amazing experience with Kayla!

I booked Kayla for my wedding, but unfortunately had to cancel with her because my date changed due to COVID. Kayla was so understanding each time we had wedding changes, and even refunded my deposit when we had to cancel. I was disappointed not only because she is an amazing makeup artist, but because she is a sweet person who really listens to what you want and cares so much about making your day special. I am pretty picky with makeup, and Kayla listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen during my trial. She had me come to her home, but also offered to come to mine if it was easier. Very professional, attentive to detail, compassionate, and just a joy to work with. Will always recommend Kayla to future brides!

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Getting married on 07/30/2021

Beautiful & great experience!

Kayla is amazing! She was an Instagram find and I fell in love with her work right away. She responds quickly to email and is professional! I had her do a makeup trial for my engagement pictures and I trusted her to give me a beautiful soft look and it blew my expectations out of the water! She did my makeup early in the morning and my pictures were not until 6 pm. It stayed on ALL NIGHT! I booked her right then and there and I cannot wait to have her do my makeup for my wedding! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Brianna C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!!!

Kayla and her assistant were absolutely amazing!!! On the day of they arrived early and finished early which left enough time for touch ups, spraying our masks to ensure our makeup didn’t come off onto our masks, and staging getting ready pictures for my photographer. They were extremely timely and professional. Communication was awesome as well. I was always able to get in touch with Kayla as she was always super responsive. My makeup and my bridal party’s makeup lasted the whole entire day!!!! My makeup was done around 1130/noon & was STILL beyond flawless at midnight when I went to wash my face. I have never felt more beautiful the entire day I wish I could have Kayla do my makeup every day! Not only is she great at makeup, but she is the absolute SWEETEST and shows that she genuinely cares about her clients. She listens to what you want and she even gave me lipstick and lipliner recommendations to compliment my skin tone. My flower girls (3 years old & 5 years old) even let her put lip gloss on them which is a huge deal as they are both super super shy, but they felt comfortable with her and hopped right into the chair for their gloss! I am SO glad that I found Kayla!! One of the best decisions I’ve made for the wedding! :)

Sent on 09/18/2020

Maggie · Married on 08/28/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I had the pleasure of having Kayla and her assistant for makeup on my wedding day on 8/28/2020. They are an incredibly talented team and are very down to earth. They arrived on site early and they finished our makeup with plenty of time for touch ups, which made for a stress-free morning! I had Kayla for my makeup, and it was stunning! It held all day and night (no touch ups needed) even with a mask on. I felt like Kayla truly cared and made sure I had the exact look I wanted for my wedding day. My makeup looked flawless and I received compliments all day and night! All of my bridesmaids raved about their makeup all day! Kayla is professional, punctual, and truly top-notch. I feel very lucky that I had them for my wedding day. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Trisha · Married on 08/30/2019

Stunning bridal glam

BEST EXPERIENCE - thanks to KAYLA STRACHAN ARTISTRY.
    I can't express in words how grateful I am to have found Kayla for my wedding makeup! Kayla was an absolute dream to work with and her talent for makeup is extraordinary. If you want to be stress free about how you will look on your wedding day, USE KAYLA! Her make-up remained flawless many hours after its application, including during and after my tears of joy during the ceremony. Kayla is able to provide a look that is Natural, yet GLAM. I had so many compliments from my guests, and many people are already asking for her name!
    In addition, Kayla also did 5 of my bridesmaids and the MOB. They all looked gorgeous! I have been getting ready with these girls for years and this is some of the best makeup I've seen on them. They were all very happy with their looks, and also remarked how great of a person Kayla is. It was great that she traveled to us the morning of my wedding, making the wedding process efficient & stress-free.
    Beyond doing an excellent job, Kayla's demeanor is lovely and super cool. I enjoyed speaking with her throughout the entire process. She is laid-back, professional, and genuinely passionate about providing the best for her clients. I recommend anyone planning a wedding to look at her Instagram and see her gorgeous work on other brides/clients. I truly felt BEAUTIFUL and CONFIDENT my entire wedding day and night. Thank you Kay!

Sent on 10/23/2019