5400 Town Creek Road, Dahlonega, GA 30533 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kaya Vineyard & Winery

Kaya Vineyard & Winery is a scenic wedding venue located in Dahlonega, Georgia. As a full-service venue, this wedding site includes fantastic locations, a professional staff and delicious cuisine and catering. Kaya Vineyard & Winery will go the extra step in their services, making sure everything is perfect on your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
Kaya Vineyard & Winery can accommodate up to 200 guests. Their outdoor patio is perfect for a ceremony that is both covered and faces the beautiful mountain views. Enjoy the vineyards and the lovely indoor location for your reception. A bridal suite is also available.

This venue offers the following services:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Outside vendors

Cuisine
Kaya Vineyard & Winery offers their catering services but allows outside vendors. Their chef, Sean Fritche, has worked at some of the best restaurants in Georgia and Tennessee. With their catering services, Kaya Vineyard & Winery guarantees delicious cuisine.

Location
Kaya Vineyard & Winery is located in Dahlonega, Georgia off of Town Creek Road.

Follow Kaya Vineyard & Winery on

Kaya Vineyard & Winery 5
Kaya Vineyard & Winery 6
Kaya Vineyard & Winery 7

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kaya! We had an absolutely beautiful, amazing wedding and our guests are still talking about what an incredible venue it is. Taylor made everything turn out beautifully, and I could not be happier with our choice of Kaya as our venue. We paid extra to extend our contract time, and it was worth every penny. I knew the event would go by so quickly, so I'm glad we had the extra time to celebrate and party with our guests. I am an older bride and this was not my first wedding, but it was definitely the BEST and most beautiful!!! I have seen a lot of wedding venues over the years, but Kaya really outdoes them all. Top notch facility and breathtaking scenery...you can't go wrong if you pick Kaya for your wedding!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Erika · Married on 05/19/2018

We found Kaya through our caterer. I had a very specific image of what I wanted for our wedding. I wanted to have mountains as the backdrop of our ceremony. When we were driving around looking for our venue, I was starting to get worried I wouldn’t get what I had envisioned in my mind. At the end of the day, we drove up to Kaya and I was blown away by the views. When we had our meeting with Kari, we felt so comfortable with their staff. Everyone was so sweet and welcoming. As we did our walk through I felt like their staff was on top of everything and so competent. We booked them within the week! Throughout the entire planning process they were super responsive and so helpful. Their staff truly made everything so easy. Extremely polite staff and I can’t say enough nice things about them. They also have cottages on site that were just built. My mom stayed in one of the cottages and it was soooo beautiful. I took a few pictures their and they came out amazing. Their cottages are a bit pricey but so worth it. Our families are all from south Florida and they couldn’t stop telling us how beautiful everything was and how they had never been to a wedding like ours. I would 100% recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Kaya Vineyard & Winery 13
    Kaya Vineyard & Winery 14
    Kaya Vineyard & Winery 15
    Kaya Vineyard & Winery 16
    Kaya Vineyard & Winery 17

Kaya Vineyard & Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 650.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Resort, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), House Wine, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Tents
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, July, August

• 5400 Town Creek Road Dahlonega, GA, 30533 See on map