Kaya Vineyard & Winery Reviews

7 Reviews for Kaya Vineyard & Winery

• Lindsay

Lindsay Haddock · Married on 12/10/2019

Beautiful Fall Wedding

My husband and I got married at Kaya this October. We received so many compliments that this was the most beautiful wedding and venue our guests had ever been to. The scenery was stunning, the recommended vendors are top notch, and the staff was very professional and accommodating to our requests. The cottages were the perfect spot to house all of our wedding party/parents and made getting ready the day of easy and convenient. I would highly recommend getting married here!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Lindsay,
    Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your kind words mean a lot to our events staff. We are so honored that we were able to be a part of your special day. We wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness. Please come back and visit anytime!
    Kaya Events Team

Jennifer Nobrega · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding at kaya was beautiful!

Our wedding was amazing! The venue was beautiful and everything went smoothly. The staff was wonderful and the space is amazing. The cottages on the site are beautiful as well.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Hello Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It means a lot to our event staff. We are so glad that we were able to be apart of making your wedding day amazing. Please come back and visit us at any time!
    Kaya Events Team

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2019

Our Wedding was Magical

Kaya Vineyard and Winery was the first venue we toured for my wedding. I wanted to keep an open mind so my fiancé and I looked at 15+ venues but WE knew that Kaya had a special place in our hearts and wanted it to be the place where we had our wedding! Kaya went above and beyond to make the wedding process as smooth as possible. They were there to answer all of our questions and made my fiancé, my mom and dad, and me feel super comfortable. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for ...EVERYTHING! My husband and I....and everyone else...keep raving on how perfect everything was.... from the venue itself to the delicious wine and food, to the cottages, the bridesmaids luncheon at Dahlonega Spa & Resort, and of course, the beautiful and breathtaking view of the mountains and vineyard. Kaya Vineyards was the most amazing place to have our wedding. But beyond the “place”, what made it very meaningful was working with the staff. It meant so much to us that Kerri came and stood with me in the gift shop before I walked down the aisle, reminiscing about how it all began and then here we were “today” seeing it all unfold like a fairy-tale. It truly was a fairy-tale wedding that we and all of our families will treasure and remember forever.

Thank you again for making our dream come true! We wish you much continued success in all that Kaya does! We will be visiting again soon for my 30th birthday!

Warmest regards,
    Alyssa and Armani

Sent on 08/22/2019

Alyssa,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Your kind words mean so much to our venue and staff. We are so glad that we were able to make such an impact on your special day. It is brides like you that make our job so rewarding. Please come back and visit us anytime! We are happy to assist in any upcoming events or lodging that you may have in the future. We hope you have a fabulous 30th birthday, and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your birthday just as special as your wedding day!
    Kaya Events

Julie · Married on 06/15/2018

Our wedding at Kaya was absolutely perfect - from the attentive wait service and catered dinner from Talk of the Town to the decorated tables - we have no complaints. Everything flowed smoothly from the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. It was a perfect night with the added bonus of a rainbow!!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kaya! We had an absolutely beautiful, amazing wedding and our guests are still talking about what an incredible venue it is. Taylor made everything turn out beautifully, and I could not be happier with our choice of Kaya as our venue. We paid extra to extend our contract time, and it was worth every penny. I knew the event would go by so quickly, so I'm glad we had the extra time to celebrate and party with our guests. I am an older bride and this was not my first wedding, but it was definitely the BEST and most beautiful!!! I have seen a lot of wedding venues over the years, but Kaya really outdoes them all. Top notch facility and breathtaking scenery...you can't go wrong if you pick Kaya for your wedding!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Erika · Married on 05/19/2018

We found Kaya through our caterer. I had a very specific image of what I wanted for our wedding. I wanted to have mountains as the backdrop of our ceremony. When we were driving around looking for our venue, I was starting to get worried I wouldn’t get what I had envisioned in my mind. At the end of the day, we drove up to Kaya and I was blown away by the views. When we had our meeting with Kari, we felt so comfortable with their staff. Everyone was so sweet and welcoming. As we did our walk through I felt like their staff was on top of everything and so competent. We booked them within the week! Throughout the entire planning process they were super responsive and so helpful. Their staff truly made everything so easy. Extremely polite staff and I can’t say enough nice things about them. They also have cottages on site that were just built. My mom stayed in one of the cottages and it was soooo beautiful. I took a few pictures their and they came out amazing. Their cottages are a bit pricey but so worth it. Our families are all from south Florida and they couldn’t stop telling us how beautiful everything was and how they had never been to a wedding like ours. I would 100% recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2018

My now husband and I lined up 10 walk thrus one weekend and had struck out at every venue when we stumbled upon Kaya serendipitously. We were immediately struck by the venue's beautiful views of the mountains and rolling vineyards. The tasting room is really tastefully decorated as well. We met the manager Kari who instantly made us feel comfortable even though we didn't even have an appointment she happily showed us photos of the wedding they hosted for the owner's family member before they re-opened so we could envision what our wedding could look like. As we were walking back to the car we both teared up, everything was absolutely perfect. From that day forward Kaya has been a dream to work with they've been accommodating, professional, communicative and friendly. They exclusively work with Talk of the Town catering which saved us the headache of finding a caterer. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, I can't recommend Kaya enough.

Sent on 09/13/2017