Monroe Township, NJ 08831 Map · Phone number

k teal1web
katyannphotographyweddings058

7 Reviews for Katy Ann Photography

Lauren · Married on 07/04/2015

Katy & Victor were so awesome to work with. They would take multiple picture and put us in multiple positions to get great pictures. I absolutely loved working with them and they let us take as many picture with as many different people as we wanted. We were also able to take pictures in many different locations as well. I would recommend them for any special occasion especially a wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Katy was amazing! Katy has a wonderful website and makes it easy to get information to her via email and her google documents. She had many options for the packages and we are getting a lot for the money. The day of our wedding, we ended up having to begin taking photos at the hotel since we were not able to get into the venue yet. Katy brought an assistant with her so we could get pictures of the groom and groomsmen as well as me and my bridesmaids at the same time. Since it was an outdoor ceremony and had rained all afternoon, Katy was able to put different filters on her camera to make the pictures look a little nicer with the gray/gloomy sky. She did an amazing job with the kids and keeping to the schedule. We got all the pictures/poses we wanted and they look GREAT! Katy was also very prompt about the pictures being available online for people to see (within 4 weeks) and me being impatient worked well for me! I would definitely recommend Katy and use her again!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Jodi · Married on 03/28/2014

I have known Katy Ann for many years. As soon as I started planning my wedding, I knew she was the only person that I could trust and that would do a fantastic job. Not only was she professional, but also very accommodating and was able to capture all of the special moments that we had hoped for. I would recommend Katy Ann to anyone that is looking to capture special memories, whether it is a birthday party or a large event like a wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Katy Ann Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Monroe Township, 08831 See on map