Kat's Flower Affair

Los Gatos, CA View map

Flowers have always been a passion of mine. My Grandmother had a beautiful English garden at her home in Monterey. This is where my love affair with flowers began. While raising my family in Willow Glenn I owned and operated a small private Pre-School for over 17years. My three children were grown and it was time for a change. I loved having fresh flowers in my home and along the way I discovered a wonder flower shop in Los Gatos that offered a large variety of fresh cut flowers. It became the one and only place I purchased flowers. I took on a part time position that quickly became a full time job and I loved it. I didn't really feel like work...I always told people I got to play with flowers for a living! After 5 years I was forced to get what I like to call a "Big Girl Job" and took a job at Stanford University. I did the flowers for a few friends weddings and one referral turned into many...Kat's Flower Affair was off and running.

I specialize in weddings of all sizes but also offer my services for any event you might be planning. I give "one on one" service you will not find with a large vendor. Consultations are free and of course I offer delivery and set up. For weddings I stay until every one in your party has their flowers including pinning the men and making sure the parents/grandparents are seen to as well. I feel blessed to be able to add beauty to your very special day.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns

• Yiduo
    Eva Married on 11/13/2021

Such a talented florist

We hired Kat as our wedding florist, and she did such an amazing job!

The all white bouquet she created for our SF City Hall engagement photo was so elegant and delicate. For our wedding, we asked for white and blush color theme, and she exceeded our expectation again. Every piece she created is better than I imagined. She is such a nice person to work with too. She even collected our flowers after the wedding and sent them to local care facility, so kind.

I would definitely recommend Kat if you are looking for a local, creative and artistic florist for your wedding!
  • Alana
    Alana S. Married on 05/01/2021

The most creative and supportive!

I tell all my friends that Kat's Floral Affair was my favorite vendor for my wedding. From the moment I met Kari she was so helpful and seemed to read my mind with my vision! It felt like such a cohesive working relationship, she helped me remember details for the wedding that weren't even always to do with Florals! I felt like.I had a wedding planner in my florist. I cannot rave enough about her exceptional service and creativity for my wedding. My church did not allow dropped flowers from the flower girls and Kari came up with flower wands for the girls to carry down the aisle - needless to say, they loved them! I had to postpone due to covid and she was so flexible and only wanted to make my wedding day special and carefree. When the day came, Kari and her team worked behind the scenes and set everything up beautifully. I had so many compliments on the florals and I was so happy with how everything turned out. She also grows some of her own flowers and sources from local vendors. Hire this vendor.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 02/29/2020

Best decision to choose Kat for our wedding flower! Only regret - I didn't have my bouquet in all of my photos

Choosing Kat's Flower Affair for my bridal bouquet, flower centerpieces, and small bridesmaid bouquets was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Kat was so easy to work with and our flowers were so beautiful and even better than I envisioned! I had initially thought to do my own flowers, however after such kind direction from our venue to reach out to Kat, I knew she was the way to go. She was so warm and immediately saw our vision to create bouquets that complemented our venue, but remain simple, because how could any flowers compete with California's Redwoods?!

Our bouquets were so gorgeous and managed to pull our whole vision together. She made a flower clip myself and my mom last minute that looked so beautiful. She had even reached out to me to check the ribbon I wanted for my bouquet to match my husband's tie from a few different ones, although she knew which one was the best all along! And as everyone told me, the days before my wedding were hectic with visitors coming in for the wedding, so it was wonderful to be able to relax and enjoy and know she had my flowers in her hands. My only regret is I was not holding my bouquet in all of my pictures! Choose Kat and you will not regret your decision!

Los Gatos, 95030
4082093197
Location of (Kat's Flower Affair)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding