Morgan Hill, CA 95037 Map · Phone number

About Floral Creations by Nasreen

We specialize in custom wedding flowers and entire decor for your ceremony and reception. We offer setup for Chuppahs, Mandaps, fabric draping, specialized linen, chairs, gates, backdrops,zhula, doli and a lot more. We strive to capture your personal tastes and provide you the personal attention you deserve for your very special day. Check our website www.floralcreationsbynasreen.com and call for a free consultation.

DSC02596

Floral Creations by Nasreen 2
Floral Creations by Nasreen 3
  • F

Fatima · Married on 09/02/2017

I absolutely cannot recommend Nasreen more for your flower needs! She is such a dream to work with and really does go above and beyond to help make your day easier and to make sure you are happy. We met with her just once and she right away knew the aesthetic we were going for and offered creative ideas. The flower quality was very good. None of the flowers were old and they didn't wilt despite it being one of the hottest days ever in Morgan Hill the day of our wedding. She was very organized and in constant communication. We had to change our order and she was completely understanding. She really does work very hard to make sure you get what you want. She made things so easy for us. She's affordable considering her outstanding service! Don't think twice about hiring Nasreen! You won't regret it.

Floral Creations by Nasreen 4
    Floral Creations by Nasreen 5
    Floral Creations by Nasreen 6

Sara · Married on 11/07/2015

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Nasreen and was beyond pleased with the final product! From the start of our collaboration on design, flower preferences, layout, etc I knew I was in good hands. Nasreen is very knowledgeable about what flowers are in season, what flowers will stay looking good all day as well as general ideas I hadn’t thought of. I loved my bouquets, the table arrangements and all the other details that completed the look I was going for. I highly recommend Nasreen for your wedding!

Nasreen did an incredible job with the flowers for my wedding recently. She went above and beyond the role of a florist as she gave me creative design ideas. She was so patient with my many questions and was always responsive and accommodating. I was looking for an elegant but rustic style and Nasreen listened to all of my ideas and helped me narrow down my choices. I really appreciated how proactive she was in coordinating with my venue - she was definitely on top of it! The end product exceeded anything I could have dreamed of. I received so many compliments from guests on how stunning the flowers were and Nasreen even found a way to reuse some items from our ceremony for our reception that I wasn't expecting. Those special touches made the reception even more beautiful. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding - you can't go wrong with Nasreen!

Floral Creations by Nasreen FAQ