Katie Gallagher Photography

Louisville, Kentucky View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

My name is Katie and I serve joyful Kentucky couples by providing them with timeless, natural, and bright images!! Congratulations on your engagement! This is such a special and exciting time in your life! I strive to provide every couple I work with a personal, and positive experience from beginning to end! I live in Louisville with my husband and sweet little pup in our old Kentucky home.

I am now booking for 2020 weddings, and will only take a select number of events.

WEBSITE: katiegallagherphotography.com

INSTAGRAM: @katiegallagherphoto

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/katiegallagherphoto

Think we might be a good fit? Please don't hesitate to hop on over to my website and shoot me a message! I would love to hear from you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3900

Add'l Hours
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Maddie
    Maddie M. Married on 04/01/2020

Book Katie before it's too late!

Katie is such a talented wedding photographer! I may be slightly biased because she is also a personal friend, but Katie's work speaks for itself. We love her bright, classic photography style and knew we wanted to book her as soon as we got engaged. Katie is professional and was super helpful throughout the entire process. My husband and I don't generally like having our picture taken, and she did a great job giving us direction and making us feel comfortable. She sent us a few sneak peek photos the day after the wedding, and we can't wait to receive the rest! You won't regret booking Katie for your wedding photography needs!
    Courtney B. Married on 07/05/2019

Best. Photographer. Period.

Katie is so talented. Her pictures are spectacular. She edits them beautifully and makes them look natural and elegant. She is also a dream to work with. She was so nice during my wedding and even afterwards. I had a few questions regarding my photos and she responded almost immediately and fixed the problem. Wouldn't recommend anyone else. Katie is the best!
    Meaghan Married on 04/27/2019

Katie is the best

We have never worked with a photographer before and my husband was a little weary about it at first but by the time we got rolling with our engagement photos we were both perfectly comfortable in front of the camera thanks to Katie. She’s extremely professional and personable and she got every shot I asked for. To top it all off I had our full gallery within two weeks and we can’t stop looking at the gorgeous pictures Katie captured!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Louisville Louisville, Kentucky, 40202
Location of (Katie Gallagher Photography)

Katie Gallagher Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katie Gallagher Photography include in the starting price?

Katie Gallagher Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography services does Katie Gallagher Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Katie Gallagher Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Katie Gallagher Photography offer?

Katie Gallagher Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Katie Gallagher Photography offer?

Katie Gallagher Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Katie Gallagher Photography offer for wedding events?

Katie Gallagher Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Katie Gallagher Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katie Gallagher Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding