14002 Vicki Circle, Rogers, MN 55374 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Katie David Photography

Hi there! Chances are if you are looking at this page you may be engaged - congratulations! This is such an exciting time for you and your love. Take a deep breath, slow down, enjoy this planning process. I have heard that these months will fly by. Your wedding day may fly by even faster! This is where I come in. My goal in photographing a wedding is to capture all the moments of your day - nerves, excitment, love, and celebration. This day will be for the two of you to remember for the rest of your lives and I will do my absolute best to preserve those memories in photogrpahs for you!

I am a natural light photographer with a photojournalistic style of shooting. 2020 will be my 4th wedding season as a photographer and I absolutley love it! My goal is to make you two feel comfortable and act natural in front of the camera - and actually have some fun taking photos! I offer discounted or free engagment shoots with every signed booking.

I am located part time near the Twin Cities and part time out of Cross Lake - and heck yes I travel! Perferably somewhere warm.. on a white sandy beach.. :)

I love coffee and would love even more to meet you two in person for a cup of coffee to see if we are a good fit.

Outside of photography I coach youth soccer and love going on road trips and car camping - if you get this far reading, send me a message including something you and your love like to do for fun!

Katie uses a photojournalism photography style to memorialize your day. She only works one event per day and also offers additional hours to ensure couples receive the proper attention and care. Couples may receive their final photos via online digital galleryand one flash drive. Albums, prints, Save the Dates, and/or Thank You cards are also available. Katie David Photography also offers the following photography services:

• Discounted or free engagment shoot with booking
  • High-resolution images
  • One on one meetings to help with timeline
  • Second shooter options

Katie David Photography 5
  • Haylee

Haylee · Married on 11/23/2019

Katie is the BEST!

My fiancé and I have done multiple shoots with Katie and we wouldn’t choose anyone else! She’s so nice, funny and we love the energy she brings. Her style is beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. We cannot wait for the wedding and the beautiful pictures we’ll have forever, thanks to Katie!

Katie David Photography 7
    Katie David Photography 12
    Sent on 04/23/2019

Kara Y · Married on 10/05/2019

All around wonderful

Katie is an overall wonderful woman to begin with! She captured our wedding day Exactly how I imagined. She was on time and very prepared for our special day. She was great to work with and made everyone look so natural! She captured the day exactly how we want to remember it. 10/10 would recommend Katie David Photography!!

Katie David Photography 13
    Sent on 01/26/2020

Katie David Photography Pricing

Katie David Photography Price Rates

Katie David Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums