14002 Vicki Circle, Rogers, MN 55374 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katie David Photography

Hi there! Chances are if you are looking at this page you may be engaged - congratulations! This is such an exciting time for you and your love. Take a deep breath, slow down, enjoy this planning process. I have heard that these months will fly by. Your wedding day may fly by even faster! This is where I come in. My goal in photographing a wedding is to capture all the moments of your day - nerves, excitment, love, and celebration. This day will be for the two of you to remember for the rest of your lives and I will do my absolute best to preserve those memories in photogrpahs for you!

I am a natural light photographer with a photojournalistic style of shooting. 2020 will be my 4th wedding season as a photographer and I absolutley love it! My goal is to make you two feel comfortable and act natural in front of the camera - and actually have some fun taking photos! I offer discounted or free engagment shoots with every signed booking.

I am located part time near the Twin Cities and part time out of Cross Lake - and heck yes I travel! Perferably somewhere warm.. on a white sandy beach.. :)

I love coffee and would love even more to meet you two in person for a cup of coffee to see if we are a good fit.

Outside of photography I coach youth soccer and love going on road trips and car camping - if you get this far reading, send me a message including something you and your love like to do for fun!

Katie uses a photojournalism photography style to memorialize your day. She only works one event per day and also offers additional hours to ensure couples receive the proper attention and care. Couples may receive their final photos via online digital galleryand one flash drive. Albums, prints, Save the Dates, and/or Thank You cards are also available. Katie David Photography also offers the following photography services:

• Discounted or free engagment shoot with booking
  • High-resolution images
  • One on one meetings to help with timeline
  • Second shooter options

14 Reviews for Katie David Photography

• Lauren

Lauren Crawford · Married on 11/07/2020

Engagement Photos

Katie was a wonderful photographer! I would recommend her to anyone. She was very professional and did not make us feel uncomfortable for taking photos. She knows how to get very unique photo angles and poses. I only had a few ideas of what type of photos I wanted to get and she helped us recreate that. Don't worry if you don't have a spot to go because Katie is great with picking out beautiful areas to go to.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Shelby Anderson · Married on 05/08/2020

Amazing work!

We are so happy we hired Katie as our wedding photographer! She was very affordable and does great work! She was so responsive during the planning process and helped out so much with creating the timeline that was mindful of other vendors and the flow of the entire day. She helped come up with a couple options and let me decide what I thought was best and was flexible to tweak it. She also had a very realistic idea of how long everything would take and nothing felt rushed while taking photos on our wedding day. Katie was really good at making our ideas come to life through the pictures. She knew how to pose us and would show us a picture of what she was thinking to make it easier for us to understand. We were blown away when we got our pictures back! We had a preview the very next day and her talent really shines through her work. We loved the variety of pictures, poses, and guests in the photos we got and will treasure these memories forever. Katie is so sweet and very professional! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Katie David Photography Pricing

Katie David Photography Price Rates

Katie David Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• 14002 Vicki Circle Rogers, MN, 55374 See on map
    763-325-1965 (Phone number)
    Location of (Katie David Photography)
  • 42569 Kego Lake Rd Fifty Lakes, MN, 56448 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Katie David Photography)