Kathryn d Studios

Lewis Center, OH 43035 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500

About Kathryn d Studios

Hi! I'm Katie.

Photography drew me in as it is an aid to memory and I've been snapping photos ever since receiving my first camera on my twelfth birthday. There is always some element of surprise in photography and that is what propels me with a camera in my hand. Whether it be when shooting film, experimenting with light and post-processing or observing people and events and trying to capture that perfect moment when everything collides, I love it all. There is something so satisfying about being able to serve people, bring them joy and be the one who is privileged to help them remember the great moments in their lives with photographs. It's what I'm passionate about, thoroughly enjoy doing and feel called to do!

Columbus College of Art & Design is where I earned my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, where I have been professionally trained in the techniques and skills required to excel with photography but I also learned how to push to be creative and "see". I'm an art school kid and I know what connotations that brings :) I'm very artsy, can go with the flow and make big creative messes! But I'm not a complete free spirit. I like thinking things through and organizing anything is fun for me, I enjoy the challenge and am pleased when everything is in its place.

Things you should know about me: I love photographing lifestyle moments, commercial projects and anything in nature. 'Details' could be my middle name; I ask lots of questions. I am a visual explorer of the world around me. Bright colors and interesting light will always get my attention. Discovering new places and different cultures is fascinating. I have done quite a bit of people-watching and anticipating reactions over the years and enjoy quietly capturing those things no one else sees. I love sipping hot tea and trying every type of fruit!

Thank you for your interest. I am available for travel worldwide and hope to be invited to see your city. Let's meet up for a hot drink and chat! I'm based in Columbus, Ohio.

Follow Kathryn d Studios on

Kathryn d Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• Lewis Center, OH, 43035 See on map