10436 Dublin Road, Walkersville, MD 21793 Map · Phone number

About Kate Saylor - Longaberger Home Consultant

My name is Kate Saylor and I have been a consultant with the Longaberger company for over 12 years. I would love to assist you with your Bridal or Gift Registry. Longaberger has such beautiful products to coordinate with any decor. We carry not only our wonderful baskets but also a full line of pottery in a wide variety of colors, home decor and even food products. Our baskets are made to be handed down from generation to generation. Our pottery is non porous and resists staining, chipping and cracking, is freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe and is extremely easy to clean.

Please contact me via phone or email and I will gladly assist you in setting up a registry for what ever your need. I am available to do bridal showers where you will be the hostess and earn the half price products and hostess dollars to use in addition to the gifts your guest purchase for you if they choose.

Please contact me at: 240-674-3326, email me at katesaylor@rocketmail.com or check out my website www.longaberger.com/katiesaylor

traditional