110 Emerald Ridge, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number

About Kate Kelley

I started to play the violin when I was 5 years old. After moving to this area in 1999 from England I started playing in the local orchestra. Eventually that grew until I was playing in 4 of the regional orchestras. I am currently Principal 2nd violin for Sinfonia Gulf Coast, the premier orchestra in the area.

I work with many of the local wedding companies in the area & I can provide solo or ensemble music for your wedding ceremony &/or reception in the Destin/South Walton area.

I will work with you to provide the right music for your wedding ceremony, whether it is the traditional or the obscure! If you have a favourite piece of music you want to be played, just let me know & 9 times out of 10 I can find it.

I look forward to working with you to make sure your wedding day is just a little bit more special.

• Bardic Inspiration
56900e706ed02458 IMG 6494
KateViolin

4 Reviews for Kate Kelley

April · Married on 03/30/2012

Kate's trio (Cello, Flute, and Violin) was wonderful! She was easy to work with and the quality of their music was outstanding! They made my garden wedding at Eden Gardens State Park go perfectly!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Kristi · Married on 05/07/2011

Kate was SO wonderful. Her talent is amazing, my jaw dropped the first time i heard her play. she was so helpful and even came to my house to play a few pieces for me since i had no idea what i wanted. She played amazing not to mention she is gorgeous. She was a fantastic violinist and i would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/19/2011
  • Mrs.C to-be

jessica · Married on 08/15/2009

Kate was perfect and she is so pretty too! She played the violin for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. It was obvious to me that she is very experienced with weddings. She required no direction, but allowed me to pick songs. Kate played beautiful music and I am so happy we picked her for our wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2009

• 110 Emerald Ridge Santa Rosa Beach, 32459 See on map
    Location of (Kate Kelley)