Kate Danielle Photography

Lawrenceville, GA View map

Nothing beats a warm evening when I can watch lighting bugs glow, while relaxing the night before a wedding. Born and raised in the Georgia I love romantic southern chic weddings with many details and traditions. Documenting and providing wonderful photographs for couples to cherish for years to come is my passion.

Growing up I felt that I was meant to do something creative, but sometimes it is hard to choose a path with many uncertainties. Thanks to my faith in God and the support of my awesome husband I have had the ability and courage to embark on this exciting adventure.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
    Cindy Married on 10/12/2013
    Kate was amazing to work with. A very talented photographic artist. She was so sweet and pleasant, very personal and professional! I highly recommend her!
  • Renee
    Renee Married on 03/16/2013
    Wow! That's the word my husband and I used when we got our engagement photos and our wedding photos back from Kate! She has a wonderful eye and was able to capture many special moments during our wedding day. We received our photos quickly, both online to share with friends and family, and also on a CD, which Kate sent us in wonderful, personalized packaging. We loved working with Kate and would work with her again in a heartbeat.
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 02/16/2013
    Kate is an AMAZING photographer! She took both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures, and we could not be more happy with them. It was really amazing how she was able to capture those moments that passed so quickly on our big day. She was quick to finish the photos, and she send us a link to view them as soon as she was done. Then she also mailed us a professional, cute package of photo CDs with all the photos included. We love Kate, and we highly recommend her!!

Lawrenceville, 30046
Location of (Kate Danielle Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding