122 Edgar Ct, Hiram, GA 30141 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Renwick Photography

There is nothing more beautiful than two people in love! And we believe we have the most incredible and important job of documenting some of the most precious moments of your life as well as creating amazing works of art for you to look back on with a smile for the rest of your days! Every couple is different, so we would love the chance to get to know you and your style/personality so that we can capture your Big Day in a way that is true to who you are. Let's grab coffee and talk weddings!

Follow Jessica Renwick Photography on

suggs 113
bonnin 35

12 Reviews for Jessica Renwick Photography

Ping · Married on 05/21/2016

Jessica was so wonderful to work with! We could not have been happier to have her as our photographer for our wedding! She was personal, thoughtful, organized, responsive and is just awesome! I met her in a bridal show a few months before my wedding. I saw the pictures she took for other clients and that was very impressive. Then I contacted her afterwards to make an appointment to meet up. She was well prepared and answered all my questions with many more that I needed to know. She took our engagement photos as part of the package we purchased. That was a great experience taking those photos in the park we chose. She knows exactly where the great scenes were in that park and was so patient with us the entire time. You will love her and her smile if anyone decides to work with her :)

Before the wedding, based on our previous conversations, she sent me a timeline of the activities that she would envision us to do. That was so organized and her work and her willingness/dedication to help me and make my wedding smoothly are impressive and much appreciated! She gave me suggestions on how to arrange the activities to take photos, and very helpful recommendations on how to choose the pictures to make the wedding alum layout to be better. Anyone who sees her page/blog and is looking for a photographer for any events please just do not hesitate to connect with her. She is the best!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Lilly · Married on 10/10/2015

Jessica was a wonderful photographer! She captured everything, and accommodated all my requests: capturing the bridesmaids' expressions when the saw me in my dress for the first time, pictures with marquee letters, etc. I haven't seen the final product yet, but I know it'll be stunning!

I picked Jessica because when I met her at a bridal show, her sample book was from my venue, the Whitlock Inn. So, I immediately saw what she can do, and we hit it off personally. Overall, it was a great match!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Amy · Married on 03/29/2015

Jessica and her team are awesome photographers. She is so personal and easy to work with. She will help you customize the timeline to make sure you get all the photos you want for your big day. She also did our engagement photos which people are constantly talking about. She makes the day so easy! At the reception I didn't even notice she was there and we still had phenomenal fun photos. Your photographer is one of the most important parts of the wedding. We are so thankful we picked Jessica as our photographer to remember our great day!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Award

Jessica Renwick Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• OneTouch Events
    OneTouch Events Wedding Planners

We've worked with Jessica Renwick Photography on multiple occasions and each time, we have an awesome time! Jessica brings joy, professionalism and creativity to her photography that fit the personalities of her clients. The process from initial contact to delivery of images is always prompt and professional. We look forward to continuing our partnership this and future wedding seasons!

• 122 Edgar Ct Hiram, 30141 See on map