Engagement
Shoot included

About Cain's Camera

Atlanta Wedding and Engagement Photographers

CELEBRATING LOVE

At Cain’s Camera we believe in the journey of creating great images with our clients. We take special care in capturing the unique spirit of every couple we work with. You get quality pictures with professional photographers who are experienced and dependable. We look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (3)
Albums (3)
Prints (3)
Proofs (3)

After consulting with our wedding planner (Sabrina Anthony of Crystal Pink Events), we decided to have an online video consultation with Cain's Camera Wedding Photography. I spoke with two other photographers before talking with Jabari, but once we had our consultation, I knew Cain's Camera would be the one that would capture my wedding experience from beginning to end. We really enjoyed Jabari's personality, go-getter spirit, and attitude. Initially, I was nervous about my wedding photographer understanding my vision. I wanted photographs that were classy and elegant. If there is an awesome shot to get, Jabari had no hesitations in capturing that shot. His creativity is amazing! While in the moment of taking our photos he would come up with a different scene or pose and it would come out beautifully.
I would definitely recommend Cain's Camera to anyone who is getting married and wants a flawless experience from the beginning. As stated, Jabari's creativity and skill set is amazing and the photos are just stunning to look at. Jabari doesn't hesitate when recommending what is necessary or what he thinks may be best for the sake of the photo. I like people that voice their opinions professionally and he did so well.
Overall, Cain's Camera is truly a great photographer and I wouldn't have changed anything about my photos. If anything it's so hard trying to decide which photos I will add to my keepsake album because there are so many great ones to choose from! Jabari, you were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future for family photos!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My husband and I loved the work and behind the scenes video of Cain's Camera on the McDaniel-Tichenor House's website. We decided to book Jabari because of his style of photography, his flexibility, plus he is just so easy and awesome to speak with!! We would highly recommend Cain's Camera because of his professionalism, easy to work with, and the fact that he delivered every time! We never had any hangups working with Jabari and everything from start to finish was seamless!! When it came to other vendors for my wedding there were a few things here and there that bothered me, but not one single time was I anything but 100% satisfied with Jabari and working with him! I would recommend him to everyone looking for photos to capture a special moment in their life! I plan to use his services for other special moments in our lives because I just can't get enough of his incredible work.You get what you pay for and it is worth the investment and you will not be disappointed at any point in time! Cain's Camera is well worth the investment!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Cain's Camera Pricing

Negatives
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Cain's Camera is so amazing to work with, we highly recommend Jabari and his team, we refer them to all of our clients! Outside of their beautiful work, they are so kind and so professional. Very organized. You will be floored with their attention to detail. They truly go above and beyond for their clients, from the engagement photos to your wedding day. Their photos are simply gorgeous and they will capture your love with such a unique elegance, while making you feel right at home. For photos that will truly last you a lifetime, they are the photographers for you. We cannot recommend them enough!

Events

1724 Fort Shawnee Trace, Dacula, GA 30019   See On Map
517-410-2354 (phone)
Cain's Camera is a wedding photographer from Atlanta servicing weddings throughout the local area, including alabama, south carolina, and north carolina. Cain's Camera is a professional photographer that has been part of the atlanta wedding industry since 2011 specializing in wedding photography.