Lilburn, GA 30047 Map · Phone number

About Central Point Photography

Central Point Photography offers polished and professional photography services at affordable rates. Photographer Kate Papania captures her subjects in unconventional and sensitive ways so that all their personalities, along with the sensibilities of their surroundings, shine through. Landscape, still life, and design photography are also available.

Follow Central Point Photography on

b5497d10c7d8732c 1346853774535 Screenshot20120905at10 02 38AM
Screenshot20120905at10 02 22AM

6 Reviews for Central Point Photography

Rebecca · Married on 08/09/2013

Kate shot our engagement photos about a month ago, and it was an amazing shoot! I felt very comfortable around her, and her directions are what made the photographs so wonderful. She met all of our needs, even when it came to shooting the pictures in our own backyard! I'm really looking forward to seeing her work at our wedding! Thanks, Kate!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

maria · Married on 03/16/2013

My fiance and I asked Kate of Central Point Photo to take our engagement photos & they turned out great. The whole photo shoot (probably about 3 hours!!) was very calm, natural, and relaxed. Kate picked great locations, and has a way of being involved with poses and pictures and suggesting compositions that really captured our natural interactions and relationship. The people at Central Point Photo are reasonable, easy to talk to, flexible, and really understood what we wanted from our engagement pictures. We are so grateful to Kate, and absolutely love how the photos came out! Very highly recommended, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Adrienne · Married on 06/16/2012

Kate, thank you for capturing this special time in our lives. The pictures are so beautiful and you were such a joy to work with. I couldn't believe how much fun we had! You have an incredible ability to relax your subjects and capture split-second moments that Matt and I will get to cherish forever. Your artist's eye is clearly present in your work. I would wholeheartedly recommend you to anyone and everyone!! Much love, The (future) Stampers

Sent on 09/26/2013