Cain's Camera Reviews

35 | Dacula, GA

35 Reviews for Cain's Camera

35 Cain's Camera Reviews

Manuella · Married on 08/12/2018

Choosing Jabari as our wedding photographer was honestly the easiest decision we made during our wedding planning process. I knew we had made the right decision as soon as we booked him. He was always attentive to our wants and made sure to deliver each time. During our engagement session, we had so much fun shooting that I think that’s one of the reasons our pictures turned out so great. He gave great direction and pointers on how to pose, where to look and when and when not to smile. He also let us do our own thing and captured those moments too which honestly were my favorite. The candid shots! A few months before the wedding, he sent us a very thoughtful gift thanking us for choosing him as our photographer, which I though was very genuine and reinforced the decision we made. It didn’t seem like we hired a vendor to capture our wedding, it felt more like we were working with a friend who just so happens to be a great photographer. Thank you Jabari, from Anthony and I.. we loved how well you captured our love story from beginning to end. You honestly are very good at what you do. Thank you!!

Cain's Camera 1
    Cain's Camera 2
    Cain's Camera 3

Sandra · Married on 06/30/2018

We found Cain's Camera via a google search. One of my bridesmaids decided to assist me in my search for a photographer and came back with her top 5 recommended photographers. Cain's Camera was #1 on her list--so we gave him a call! It was our first time hearing about Cain's Camera so of course there was skepticism and we did not know of anyone personally who used Cain's Camera before....however the photos on his site and Instagram spoke for themselves! Two of Sandra's sisters got married and they both used the same photographer, however we really wanted to switch it up and find someone else that was just as good and cost effective! Upon Sandra's first time talking to Jabari he was very professional and as we mentioned his work spoke for itself so our confidence level rose 10x what it was prior to calling.
    We really enjoyed working with Cain's Camera and his awesome team! The overall experience from the first phone call to the engagement sessions all the way to the "big day", Jabari was ALWAYS punctual, professional, flexible and ALWAYS had a smile on his face! Sometimes something as small as a smile can make someone more comfortable and make a tense situation a whole lot better. Few weeks after we decided to use Cain's Camera, he mailed us a nice little thank you/welcome package! His generosity and kindness really blew us out of the water! Lastly, we were 110% blown with our photos! We love them and are very grateful we decided to use Cain's Camera.
    Jabari truly has a heart of gold and compassion. He has been through the whole marriage process himself and can relate with all of the craziness that comes with planning a wedding. Jabari is professional, has great work ethic and communicates effectively. You will not go wrong choosing to work with him! We would "highly" recommend Cain's Camera! Professionalism is a big item at the top of our list along with cost as well. We would definitely recommend his services to everyone!

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 03/31/2018

When we saw Cain's Camera work on WeddingWire, we had no hesitations to work with him. We selected Jabari as opposed to other photographers because we noticed his extreme attention to detail. We also could tell that he had extensive experience in photographing people of color in various lighting scenarios (i.e. - well-light and not so well-light). In general, however, we were particularly interested in how well he captured images in low-light scenarios. When we looked at other photographers we noticed a large variance in their photographs, as it related to lighting (i.e. - some of their pictures were dark) which lead us to choose Jabari as our wedding photographer. We are so glad that we did! We receive compliments daily on how beautiful all the wedding pictures came out.

Jabari is an extremely creative visionary who allowed us to give our input on the photos. He has a positive attitude and is always professional. We also appreciated that he offered a full wedding day "sneak peak" of photos as opposed to limiting it to just a few (i.e. 1 to 5 photos). Thank you so much for helping to make our Wedding Day the most memorable day of our lives! We cannot stop looking at the photos! They are beyond amazing and greatly exceeded our expectations! We would ABSOLUTELY recommend Cain's Camera services because he is the best photographer we've ever had!

Marcie · Married on 12/29/2017

Our wedding planner Sabrina from Crystal Pink Events recommended Cain’s Camera for our wedding photography. We reviewed his portfolio and his work was of great quality. Once we had our engagement session, there were no hesitations to work with Jabari. Cain’s Camera has a smooth flow and is always extremely professional. We would highly recommend his services to anyone needing a photographer in the Atlanta area. Jabari has an eye for capturing the candid moments and he is easy to work with.

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

After consulting with our wedding planner (Sabrina Anthony of Crystal Pink Events), we decided to have an online video consultation with Cain's Camera Wedding Photography. I spoke with two other photographers before talking with Jabari, but once we had our consultation, I knew Cain's Camera would be the one that would capture my wedding experience from beginning to end. We really enjoyed Jabari's personality, go-getter spirit, and attitude. Initially, I was nervous about my wedding photographer understanding my vision. I wanted photographs that were classy and elegant. If there is an awesome shot to get, Jabari had no hesitations in capturing that shot. His creativity is amazing! While in the moment of taking our photos he would come up with a different scene or pose and it would come out beautifully.
    I would definitely recommend Cain's Camera to anyone who is getting married and wants a flawless experience from the beginning. As stated, Jabari's creativity and skill set is amazing and the photos are just stunning to look at. Jabari doesn't hesitate when recommending what is necessary or what he thinks may be best for the sake of the photo. I like people that voice their opinions professionally and he did so well.
    Overall, Cain's Camera is truly a great photographer and I wouldn't have changed anything about my photos. If anything it's so hard trying to decide which photos I will add to my keepsake album because there are so many great ones to choose from! Jabari, you were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future for family photos!

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I loved the work and behind the scenes video of Cain's Camera on the McDaniel-Tichenor House's website. We decided to book Jabari because of his style of photography, his flexibility, plus he is just so easy and awesome to speak with!! We would highly recommend Cain's Camera because of his professionalism, easy to work with, and the fact that he delivered every time! We never had any hangups working with Jabari and everything from start to finish was seamless!! When it came to other vendors for my wedding there were a few things here and there that bothered me, but not one single time was I anything but 100% satisfied with Jabari and working with him! I would recommend him to everyone looking for photos to capture a special moment in their life! I plan to use his services for other special moments in our lives because I just can't get enough of his incredible work.You get what you pay for and it is worth the investment and you will not be disappointed at any point in time! Cain's Camera is well worth the investment!!!

Tameshia · Married on 09/23/2017

We had no hesitations about selecting Jabari as our wedding photographer. The work that he has displayed online spoke volumes of his caliber. From the engagement session to the wedding we enjoyed Jabari’s personality and professionalism. He was willing to go above and beyond to ensure that we received superior service as well as beautiful photographs! What we enjoyed best about Cain’s Camera is he truly cared about us! There was never a time that we felt rushed or as if other customers were more important. When Jabari worked with us, he gave us his full attention and followed through on every task and detail that we discussed. People should know that Jabari takes his business and relations with his customers very seriously. If you give Jabari a task he will not leave that task unanswered. Due to this characteristic, please be sure to follow any instructions that he gives so that he can do what it takes to make your vision come to fruition because it really means a lot to him to provide what you've asked for. My husband and I have truly enjoyed Cain’s Camera being a part of our story! Jabari is an amazing person and a photographer that truly provides wonderful service. We would definitely recommend Cain's Camera to all of our friends and family. Thanks for sharing in our lives and we pray that Cain's Camera continues to grow and flourish into an even greater company. We would also like to thank Sabrina from Crystal Pink Events for introducing us to Cain’s Camera

Cain's Camera 4

Chaundra · Married on 07/29/2017

We viewed a number of wedding photographers and found Cain’s Camera unique style via The Knot web site. My fiancé’ (now husband) and I had no hesitations after speaking with Jabari. My instinct told me Cain’s Camera was going to be worth every dime! We committed to Jabari because he was very professional through phone conversations and emails. I never spoke with Jabari face to face until the our engagement photos, but it was like I already knew him! We loved the fact that Jabari was open to so many ideas. I didn't have to make any suggestions about any poses or how things should flow. He made one of the toughest experiences a breeze for me.
    Cain’s Camera is very proficient! He WILL catch every moment possible, even the moments people don't pay attention to. He is very professional, but also very laid back so it makes it easier for the clients to be themselves. Being there every step of the way for guidance and support is something very valuable to me and Jabari did it all!
    Would we recommend Cain’s Camera? Absolutely!!!! People complain about pricing and the details of the pictures, but with Cain's Camera you are going to get the best bang for your buck - literally! Anyone I know getting married, engagement pictures, etc I'm recommending. If I need any pictures done I will be going through Cain's Camera - PERIOD! Jabari is amazing and truly gifted at his craft!

Samantha · Married on 07/08/2017

Crystal Pink Events (Sabrina Anthony) introduced us to Cain’s Camera as he was highly recommended. I trusted my wedding planner's judgement on the quality of his work. When we met Jabari we did not have any hesitations. During our wedding photography consultation my husband and I knew the chemistry was just right. One of the great things about working with Cain’s Camera is that he is poised and has an easy going personality! We had two engagement shoots, a maternal shoot, and our wedding shoot. Jabari never showed any signs of frustration. I would highly recommend Cain’s Camera services to future couples. I say this because Jabari is very patient, mild mannered, professional, and shows up on-time! It is very comforting to work with someone that doesn't seemed to get frustrated easily. When couples are planning a wedding this is a very stressful time for them and it's just reassuring to know your photographer wants to highlight you both in the best way.

Henrietta · Married on 07/01/2017

My wedding planner Vinson Starr (Perfect Events) introduced us to Cain’s Camera and we decided to book him based off his amazing work. Jabari is never uptight, laid back, and he makes his clients feel comfortable. We had lots of fun during our engagement session and wedding. We would highly recommend Cain’s Camera to anyone getting married or for a big event. His work is amazing and I look forward to my maternity shoot!

Erica · Married on 05/27/2017

I was referred to Cain's Camera by Ike Lee of Proof of the Pudding catering services. Once we saw Jabari's portfolio, we had no hesitations. The day of the wedding we appreciated two photographers on such a busy day. In addition, Jabari has great ideas and a good eye that can make something out of nothing. We would highly recommend Jabari for anyone getting married, head shots, or family photos. You helped make our wedding day a day that we will forever remember. Thank you for everything!

Cain's Camera 5
    Cain's Camera 6
    Cain's Camera 7

Jocelyn · Married on 05/13/2017

We found Cain’s Camera through the knot.com . Once we viewed their previous work and we had an online consultation, my fiancé and I were excited to work with Jabari of Cain’s Camera. We chose to work with Jabari instead of other wedding photographers because we absolutely loved the quality of his work. We also loved the fact that he paid attention to detail, but also has fun while creating your vision. The best thing about working with Cain’s Camera is his sense of humor and wittiness. He makes photography fun and enjoyable! We would definitely recommend Cain’s Camera services to all our family and friends. Not only is Jabari passionate about photography, but he truly shows how much he cares about his clients. The most important thing people should know about you Cain’s Camera is that they bring excitement to photography!

Deanna · Married on 09/16/2016

We love Jabari Cain!!!!! My husband actually picked Cain's Camera out of the several options we had narrowed down (mainly through scouring reviews and websites). Best decision (and per my husband, best money we spent on the wedding) we've made thus far. Jabari is professional yet very down to earth, prompt and very effecient, and our pictures are great! We haven't gotten all the pictures from the wedding yet ( just married on the 16th), but literally a couple of days later Jabari sent us an app with several fabulous shots. I have no worries, and I'm positive that the remaining pictures will be just as beautiful. Everyone was so shocked that he had this ready for us so soon. We've gotten so many compliments about our pictures and our photographer. I highly recommend him!

Crystal · Married on 08/07/2016

When you want professional, quality, value and overall the best work...Cain camera is the way to go. Jabari and staff was wonderful from beginning to end. We are soo happy with this investment!!!!

Cassandra · Married on 06/10/2016

We found out about Cain’s Camera through our wedding planner Crystal Pink Events . The moment Roshun and I met Jabari, we knew we wanted him to photograph our wedding. We chose Cain’s Camera because he was very easy to talk to and we wanted some creativity.It’s not easy finding someone who understands my husband and I just through our interaction.He was able to take my vision and turn it into more than we could have ever dreamed of. Jabari’s attention to detail was amazing, he was always on time and ready. He was able to create a welcoming atmosphere for us and we loved every moment. I would recommend him to ANYONE who wants a photographer who truly has passion in what he does and goes over and beyond his job to make sure he gives his all to the task at hand. In working with Cain’s Camera you are getting a wonderful photographer who will not disappoint and is a genuinely sweet, caring person. We absolutely LOVED working with Jabari and would highly recommend Cain’s Camera to anyone!

Shakaria · Married on 10/09/2015

I would absolutely recommend Cain’s Camera! Jabari is amazingly talented and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He was extremely professional, personable, and flexible. The services are affordably priced, with packages to accommodate different budgets. His services were prompt and he and his assistant worked well under the strict time restraints given. Throughout the day, Jabari and his staff maintained a pleasant attitude. Lastly, and most importantly they got some amazing shots of our special day! Our family and friends have already given a ton of compliments on the photos, and they’ve only seen the “sneak peek” photos. We can’t wait to see the rest!

We can’t thank Cain’s Camera enough!

Shamonica · Married on 08/07/2015

I would highly recommend Cain's Camera photography! I'm so glad we went with his company to capture our engagement pictures & wedding day. Jabari did an excellent job executing memorable pictures that will last a life time. You are the best photographer in town!!

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Cain's Photography was amazing!!! They captured every moment from start to finish. We were trying to figure out where they were standing to capture some of the photos! lol My husband and I would recommend Cain's photography for all of your events!!!!

Bryson & Victoria · Married on 05/30/2015

We are delighted to provide comments for such excellent service! Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and Cain's Camera was the ideal photography vendor to match the high spirit of excellence. He captured so many, many fabulous shots, and his fresh ideas catapulted our expectations to a new level - he met and far exceeded our expectations - WOW!! His professionalism, his pleasant demeanor, and splendid personality made him the perfect fit with our entire family. We highly recommend Cain's Camera for any event, to capture exceptional memories that will last a lifetime.

Liz · Married on 05/30/2015

Exceptional photography team!! Very nice quality of photos, very professional. Jabare brought wonderful fresh ideas for our wedding photos. Completely satisfied!!!

Cain's Camera was so much fun to work with. The pictures were AMAZING. This team is so creative and captured some great images. They are all so professional and pleasant. I am looking forward to taking more pictures with them!

Angela · Married on 11/01/2014

Cain's Camera definitely exceeded our expectations in terms of service and value. Jabari, Sylvia, and Brandon all were fantastic in meeting our needs and being flexible and patient with our sometimes quirky requests. I could recommend Jabari and Cain's Camera over and over, as they provide exceptional photography. Thanks again!!!!

Lorraine · Married on 09/13/2014

We really enjoyed working with the staff from Cain's Camera. They handled our engagement shoot and Jabari was very professional and PUNCTUAL from the beginning. He made the process so easy for us. Our wedding photos ( and engagement photos) are absolutely beautiful...over and beyond what we expected.

We couldn't have entrusted our memories to anyone better!!!

Jenna · Married on 10/12/2013

Going with Cain's Camera for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Jabari is incredibly talented and professional and always made us feel like we could count on him. On our wedding day, I wanted pictures taken at several locations and he was very accommodating and flexible. He was super nice to our guests, families, and wedding party (and us!). He was also very prompt in getting the photos to us. Finally, we are indescribably happy with our wedding pictures. He perfectly captured all the beautiful moments of that extremely happy and special day. We highly recommend Cain's Camera!