31 Reviews for Cain's Camera

Albums (3)
Prints (3)
Proofs (3)
30 Cain's Camera Reviews

After consulting with our wedding planner (Sabrina Anthony of Crystal Pink Events), we decided to have an online video consultation with Cain's Camera Wedding Photography. I spoke with two other photographers before talking with Jabari, but once we had our consultation, I knew Cain's Camera would be the one that would capture my wedding experience from beginning to end. We really enjoyed Jabari's personality, go-getter spirit, and attitude. Initially, I was nervous about my wedding photographer understanding my vision. I wanted photographs that were classy and elegant. If there is an awesome shot to get, Jabari had no hesitations in capturing that shot. His creativity is amazing! While in the moment of taking our photos he would come up with a different scene or pose and it would come out beautifully.
I would definitely recommend Cain's Camera to anyone who is getting married and wants a flawless experience from the beginning. As stated, Jabari's creativity and skill set is amazing and the photos are just stunning to look at. Jabari doesn't hesitate when recommending what is necessary or what he thinks may be best for the sake of the photo. I like people that voice their opinions professionally and he did so well.
Overall, Cain's Camera is truly a great photographer and I wouldn't have changed anything about my photos. If anything it's so hard trying to decide which photos I will add to my keepsake album because there are so many great ones to choose from! Jabari, you were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future for family photos!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My husband and I loved the work and behind the scenes video of Cain's Camera on the McDaniel-Tichenor House's website. We decided to book Jabari because of his style of photography, his flexibility, plus he is just so easy and awesome to speak with!! We would highly recommend Cain's Camera because of his professionalism, easy to work with, and the fact that he delivered every time! We never had any hangups working with Jabari and everything from start to finish was seamless!! When it came to other vendors for my wedding there were a few things here and there that bothered me, but not one single time was I anything but 100% satisfied with Jabari and working with him! I would recommend him to everyone looking for photos to capture a special moment in their life! I plan to use his services for other special moments in our lives because I just can't get enough of his incredible work.You get what you pay for and it is worth the investment and you will not be disappointed at any point in time! Cain's Camera is well worth the investment!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We had no hesitations about selecting Jabari as our wedding photographer. The work that he has displayed online spoke volumes of his caliber. From the engagement session to the wedding we enjoyed Jabari’s personality and professionalism. He was willing to go above and beyond to ensure that we received superior service as well as beautiful photographs! What we enjoyed best about Cain’s Camera is he truly cared about us! There was never a time that we felt rushed or as if other customers were more important. When Jabari worked with us, he gave us his full attention and followed through on every task and detail that we discussed. People should know that Jabari takes his business and relations with his customers very seriously. If you give Jabari a task he will not leave that task unanswered. Due to this characteristic, please be sure to follow any instructions that he gives so that he can do what it takes to make your vision come to fruition because it really means a lot to him to provide what you've asked for. My husband and I have truly enjoyed Cain’s Camera being a part of our story! Jabari is an amazing person and a photographer that truly provides wonderful service. We would definitely recommend Cain's Camera to all of our friends and family. Thanks for sharing in our lives and we pray that Cain's Camera continues to grow and flourish into an even greater company. We would also like to thank Sabrina from Crystal Pink Events for introducing us to Cain’s Camera

Profile Picture Tameshia, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We viewed a number of wedding photographers and found Cain’s Camera unique style via The Knot web site. My fiancé’ (now husband) and I had no hesitations after speaking with Jabari. My instinct told me Cain’s Camera was going to be worth every dime! We committed to Jabari because he was very professional through phone conversations and emails. I never spoke with Jabari face to face until the our engagement photos, but it was like I already knew him! We loved the fact that Jabari was open to so many ideas. I didn't have to make any suggestions about any poses or how things should flow. He made one of the toughest experiences a breeze for me.
Cain’s Camera is very proficient! He WILL catch every moment possible, even the moments people don't pay attention to. He is very professional, but also very laid back so it makes it easier for the clients to be themselves. Being there every step of the way for guidance and support is something very valuable to me and Jabari did it all!
Would we recommend Cain’s Camera? Absolutely!!!! People complain about pricing and the details of the pictures, but with Cain's Camera you are going to get the best bang for your buck - literally! Anyone I know getting married, engagement pictures, etc I'm recommending. If I need any pictures done I will be going through Cain's Camera - PERIOD! Jabari is amazing and truly gifted at his craft!

Profile Picture Chaundra, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Crystal Pink Events (Sabrina Anthony) introduced us to Cain’s Camera as he was highly recommended. I trusted my wedding planner's judgement on the quality of his work. When we met Jabari we did not have any hesitations. During our wedding photography consultation my husband and I knew the chemistry was just right. One of the great things about working with Cain’s Camera is that he is poised and has an easy going personality! We had two engagement shoots, a maternal shoot, and our wedding shoot. Jabari never showed any signs of frustration. I would highly recommend Cain’s Camera services to future couples. I say this because Jabari is very patient, mild mannered, professional, and shows up on-time! It is very comforting to work with someone that doesn't seemed to get frustrated easily. When couples are planning a wedding this is a very stressful time for them and it's just reassuring to know your photographer wants to highlight you both in the best way.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

My wedding planner Vinson Starr (Perfect Events) introduced us to Cain’s Camera and we decided to book him based off his amazing work. Jabari is never uptight, laid back, and he makes his clients feel comfortable. We had lots of fun during our engagement session and wedding. We would highly recommend Cain’s Camera to anyone getting married or for a big event. His work is amazing and I look forward to my maternity shoot!

Profile Picture Henrietta, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was referred to Cain's Camera by Ike Lee of Proof of the Pudding catering services. Once we saw Jabari's portfolio, we had no hesitations. The day of the wedding we appreciated two photographers on such a busy day. In addition, Jabari has great ideas and a good eye that can make something out of nothing. We would highly recommend Jabari for anyone getting married, head shots, or family photos. You helped make our wedding day a day that we will forever remember. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We found Cain’s Camera through the knot.com . Once we viewed their previous work and we had an online consultation, my fiancé and I were excited to work with Jabari of Cain’s Camera. We chose to work with Jabari instead of other wedding photographers because we absolutely loved the quality of his work. We also loved the fact that he paid attention to detail, but also has fun while creating your vision. The best thing about working with Cain’s Camera is his sense of humor and wittiness. He makes photography fun and enjoyable! We would definitely recommend Cain’s Camera services to all our family and friends. Not only is Jabari passionate about photography, but he truly shows how much he cares about his clients. The most important thing people should know about you Cain’s Camera is that they bring excitement to photography!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love Jabari Cain!!!!! My husband actually picked Cain's Camera out of the several options we had narrowed down (mainly through scouring reviews and websites). Best decision (and per my husband, best money we spent on the wedding) we've made thus far. Jabari is professional yet very down to earth, prompt and very effecient, and our pictures are great! We haven't gotten all the pictures from the wedding yet ( just married on the 16th), but literally a couple of days later Jabari sent us an app with several fabulous shots. I have no worries, and I'm positive that the remaining pictures will be just as beautiful. Everyone was so shocked that he had this ready for us so soon. We've gotten so many compliments about our pictures and our photographer. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

When you want professional, quality, value and overall the best work...Cain camera is the way to go. Jabari and staff was wonderful from beginning to end. We are soo happy with this investment!!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We found out about Cain’s Camera through our wedding planner Crystal Pink Events . The moment Roshun and I met Jabari, we knew we wanted him to photograph our wedding. We chose Cain’s Camera because he was very easy to talk to and we wanted some creativity.It’s not easy finding someone who understands my husband and I just through our interaction.He was able to take my vision and turn it into more than we could have ever dreamed of. Jabari’s attention to detail was amazing, he was always on time and ready. He was able to create a welcoming atmosphere for us and we loved every moment. I would recommend him to ANYONE who wants a photographer who truly has passion in what he does and goes over and beyond his job to make sure he gives his all to the task at hand. In working with Cain’s Camera you are getting a wonderful photographer who will not disappoint and is a genuinely sweet, caring person. We absolutely LOVED working with Jabari and would highly recommend Cain’s Camera to anyone!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would absolutely recommend Cain’s Camera! Jabari is amazingly talented and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He was extremely professional, personable, and flexible. The services are affordably priced, with packages to accommodate different budgets. His services were prompt and he and his assistant worked well under the strict time restraints given. Throughout the day, Jabari and his staff maintained a pleasant attitude. Lastly, and most importantly they got some amazing shots of our special day! Our family and friends have already given a ton of compliments on the photos, and they’ve only seen the “sneak peek” photos. We can’t wait to see the rest!

We can’t thank Cain’s Camera enough!

Profile Picture Shakaria, 10/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

I would highly recommend Cain's Camera photography! I'm so glad we went with his company to capture our engagement pictures & wedding day. Jabari did an excellent job executing memorable pictures that will last a life time. You are the best photographer in town!!

Profile Picture Shamonica, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cain's Photography was amazing!!! They captured every moment from start to finish. We were trying to figure out where they were standing to capture some of the photos! lol My husband and I would recommend Cain's photography for all of your events!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are delighted to provide comments for such excellent service! Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and Cain's Camera was the ideal photography vendor to match the high spirit of excellence. He captured so many, many fabulous shots, and his fresh ideas catapulted our expectations to a new level - he met and far exceeded our expectations - WOW!! His professionalism, his pleasant demeanor, and splendid personality made him the perfect fit with our entire family. We highly recommend Cain's Camera for any event, to capture exceptional memories that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Bryson & Victoria, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Exceptional photography team!! Very nice quality of photos, very professional. Jabare brought wonderful fresh ideas for our wedding photos. Completely satisfied!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cain's Camera was so much fun to work with. The pictures were AMAZING. This team is so creative and captured some great images. They are all so professional and pleasant. I am looking forward to taking more pictures with them!

Profile Picture Krystal, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Cain's Camera definitely exceeded our expectations in terms of service and value. Jabari, Sylvia, and Brandon all were fantastic in meeting our needs and being flexible and patient with our sometimes quirky requests. I could recommend Jabari and Cain's Camera over and over, as they provide exceptional photography. Thanks again!!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed working with the staff from Cain's Camera. They handled our engagement shoot and Jabari was very professional and PUNCTUAL from the beginning. He made the process so easy for us. Our wedding photos ( and engagement photos) are absolutely beautiful...over and beyond what we expected.

We couldn't have entrusted our memories to anyone better!!!

Profile Picture Lorraine, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Going with Cain's Camera for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Jabari is incredibly talented and professional and always made us feel like we could count on him. On our wedding day, I wanted pictures taken at several locations and he was very accommodating and flexible. He was super nice to our guests, families, and wedding party (and us!). He was also very prompt in getting the photos to us. Finally, we are indescribably happy with our wedding pictures. He perfectly captured all the beautiful moments of that extremely happy and special day. We highly recommend Cain's Camera!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cain's camera is the best photography vendor I have ever seen!! There was no other choice for a photographer!! Our friends and family all over love the photos and complimented them on how real they looked! Beautiful just beautiful!! If you want to have a weekend not just a day that will be captured in the best and most elegant way, choose Cain's camera!!!

Profile Picture Cachèt , 6/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love Cain's Camera! Jabari and his crew were the best! We were very pleased with the level of service, attention to detail and professionalism. Our photos were amazing! Jabari and his crew were able to capture some very special moments for us. Our friends and family can't stop talking about all of our amazing photos!

Profile Picture Tamiko, 6/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't begin to describe how happy my husband and I are with the work that Jabari and Sylvia did for our wedding. They were so easy to work with before, during, and after the big day. The photos turned out beautiful and absolutely captured the feel of our whole wedding and all personalities of the people in it. They took so many wonderful candid shots that perfectly caught the important moments and they had a way of making everyone feel totally relaxed. Jabari and Sylvia showed up, got right to work, and just blended right into all the fun wedding day commotion, making it feel really natural to have photographers follow us around! We've been told by just about everyone how great the our wedding photos are, and by people there how hard the photographers worked (It was outside, and it was HOT!) We couldn't be happier and would absolutely recommend Cain's Camera to anyone getting married, they are fabulous!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Caine's Camera was the wisest wedding planning decision we made. We are very pleased with the level of communications provided throughout the selection and planning process. The final images of our wedding were beautiful and breathtaking. We got an excellent value on the products and package we purchased. We are very happy with the work of Caine's Camera!

Profile Picture May 5 , 5/5/13, 6 Reviews