Cain's Camera Reviews

61 Reviews for Cain's Camera

• Netasha

Netasha F. · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Exceptional!

Jabari is absolutely awesome to work with! His quality of work is superior! Jabari is always super professional, easy to reach and communicate with and very detail oriented.

Sent on 02/06/2021

Emily E. · Married on 03/07/2021

Best photographer ever

I don’t even have words to express how great Jabari is. We talked to a couple other people before we spoke with him and his personality and good attitude and professionalism were unmatched. He stayed in contact with us before the wedding and was very precise in making sure he knew what we wanted. He asked us questions we wouldn’t have thought to have given him answers to on our own, and gave us tips on things to bring and what to have ready for him on our wedding day to save time. He showed up early, got us our sneak peek photos early and worked incredibly hard the entire time he was there. We LOVe the sneak peek photos and I will come back on this review to update on how much we love the wedding photos when we get them. For now though, I just wanted to say how happy we are and how lucky we feel to have chosen the perfect person to shoot photos on our important day.

Sent on 03/10/2021

Jimmy · Married on 02/27/2021

Out forever photographer

We discovered Cain's Camera on The Knot and we were immediately impressed by the attention to detail and quality of work. Our initial consultation revealed that Jabari is particularly personable and felt like family. This ultimately led to the decision to hire. Jabari has a warm personality and the ability to relate to my wife and me. His quality is second to none. The wedding party could not brag enough about his chivalry and their experience working with him. My wife and I agree, Jabari’s vast experience made him very in tune with our needs. He is impeccable at capturing memories that constantly remind us of our love for each other and the fun we experienced. We felt special and enjoyed his attention because he goes above and beyond all expectations. Jabari is definitely working in his anointing and it's obvious! Just trust his vision. Cain's Camera is our forever photographer and we look forward to Jabari capturing our life’s most precious memories.

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Reesha

Reesha F. · Married on 02/13/2021

Jabari is the BEST!

Our wedding planner Bonnie from Beclectic Eventz introduced us to Jabari from Cain's Camera. We loved his portfolio of wedding images (e.g., editing, lighting and angles). Jabari is easygoing even though we were running a little behind time. We would highly recommend you to any engaged couples because we enjoyed our experience and the beautiful photos you captured. Reach out to Jabari as you won't regret his services! Thank you again Jabari for a job well done!!!

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Erica

Erica W. · Married on 02/03/2021

Beautiful Moments Captured in Pictures

I came across Cain's Camera via my wedding planner, Bonnie Hawthorne (B Eclectic Eventz), for my March 14, 2020 wedding. I was sold after I viewed all of his photos on Instagram and immediately starting following. On my big day, Jabari was completely professional and handled every "hiccup" with ease. He even photographed a special item (my sister's ashes) in the most beautiful way. His ideas were out of the box and truly captured the day beautifully. The first look photos were amazing and brought me to tears. The final photos were also amazing. I highly recommend Cain's camera for all of your photo needs.

Sent on 06/12/2020

Leigh S. · Married on 01/01/2021

Enchanting Elopement

Our officiant Melinda Guest (Officiant ATL) recommended Cain's Camera to my fiance and I. We decided on Jabari because after we viewed his Instagram page, we connected with his work (angles, poses, quality of color clarity). Jabari has a warm spirit....he was genuinely excited about our special day! He felt more like family and he is a fun-loving professional photographer who is skilled in bringing special events to life through photos! We also appreciated his professionalism, effective communication, and timely responses to questions. His online site is very well organized and VERY user friendly with contracts and questionnaires. Mic and I would highly recommend Cain's Camera and we have already sent his name to a few folks. I've given his IG handle out a few times too. We just thank Jabari so much for his engagement in our special day. Thank you for making us feel so special and for capturing a day we'll remember for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/27/2021
  • Jevelle

Jevelle · Married on 12/06/2020

Best choice!

Our planners LesLo Events introduced us to Cain's Camera and we liked the quality of the photos. My dad takes pictures as a hobby and felt strongly about Jabari's lighting techniques and photo quality! Jabari has a great personality and his professionalism is top-notch. We would highly recommend Cain's Camera because the pictures came out great, the customer service was on point, and we honestly don't have anything negative to say. We would rate his services 10/10 and will be using Cain's Camera again anytime we need any professional photos! Be prepared for great photos! :)

Sent on 06/15/2021

Jasmine G. · Married on 11/07/2020

Creative and Professional

We were impressed by Jabari's work on Instagram and decided to reach out to him. During our initial phone conversation, his friendly approach and professionalism put me at ease and I knew he was the best photographer for our big day. I was nervous about taking pictures for a photoshoot because I usually do not enjoy taking pictures. We appreciated the fact that Cain's Camera listened to exactly what pictures we wanted and delivered on everything. The most important thing people should know about working with Jabari is that his creativity is unmatched. His vision and creativity lead to beautiful pictures. We would highly recommend his services to any couple looking for a photographer that is professional and creative. Jabari is an amazing photographer! We love our pictures and will treasure them forever. Thank you!

• Brittany

Brittany S. · Married on 10/16/2020

Best Photographer in Atlanta!

My fiance (now husband) was a groomsman in one of Jabari's previous weddings, so after seeing how he worked and the final product, we had no hesitations. Our wedding was in Cancun, Mexico and we decided to work with people we knew instead of the resort's photographer. We also talked with one other photographer, based on a referral. She was only going to shoot for a few hours. Based on what she was charging and the amount of work, we felt like Cain's Camera was the better choice. Plus, we felt more comfortable with him. Jabari is very communicative, flexible, and it felt like working with a friend. He built a great rapport with us and he's the best. We would highly recommend Cain's Camera because he's an amazing photographer. We love his work, so we’ll recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer.

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Latristia

Latristia W. · Married on 09/20/2020

Excellent!

My now husband and I learned about Cain’s Camera through Bonnie from Eclectic Eventz. After reviewing Jabari’s quality work, we had no hesitations. What we enjoyed most about working with Cain’s Camera was how beautifully he captured the essence of our special day! We would highly recommend Jabari to anyone looking for a photographer. He is very professional, efficient and flexible. We enjoyed working with Cain’s Camera. We loved ALL of our pictures from our special day. We hope to work with Jabari in the future as we continue to celebrate our lives together.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Rhonda

Rhonda M. · Married on 09/19/2020

Great photographer!

Our event planner Bonnie from B Eclectic Events introduced us to Cain's Camera. After seeing his work, I felt confident he would be perfect for our special day. Jabari has a good sense of humor and was easy to work with. He has an eye for good poses and because he is easy to work with, you trust his direction. He put us in very good poses and captured the essence of who we are. I have shared his information with our close family and friends based on our experience. Cain's Camera is highly recommended!

Shara · Married on 09/11/2020

Best Decision You'll Ever Make

Jabari is the BEST photographer! He's easy to work with, funny, and laid back. He did our engagement as well as our wedding photos and was by far the best decision we made. He's able to capture every detail and every emotion in his photographs. He's given us memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you is just not enough to describe our gratitude

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Adrianne

Adrianne H. · Married on 07/01/2020

Perfection

Our planner Vinson Starr from Perfect Events Now highly recommended Cain's Camera. Once we saw his website and Instagram page we had no hesitations working with him. His prices were very reasonable and after our engagement photos, we were confident that he would capture the essence of our wedding day. His expertise was on point. His ideas about poses were spot on and he made it fun in a (somewhat) chaotic situation. Jabari is thorough and doesn't mind getting on the ground to get the shot. We just want to say a big Thank You for capturing one of the best days of our lives. We look forward to recommending Cain's Camera to all of our friends and family who need an important event captured.

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Jemal

Jemal S. · Married on 06/28/2020

Immaculate

We found Jabari on WeddingWire and once we viewed his work, we had no hesitations. We selected Jabari because of his availability, price, quality, and personality. Jabari takes pride in his work, he’s patient, humble, and the results were amazing. Just from the sneak peek photos, everyone loved his work. We had an amazing experience and he was the perfect choice for us. I would recommend Cain’s Camera’s services to friends and family.

Sent on 06/30/2020

Cenesha G. · Married on 06/05/2020

Outstanding Experience!

We found Cain's Camera after Googling "Atlanta Photographers" and his site came up. We were very interested, then our wedding coordinator (Crystal Pink Events) recommended him, so we saw that as a good sign. Additionally, the pictures on his website blew us away. We knew that no one else could give us the style we were looking for. We were a little nervous about feeling awkward while doing different poses, but after our engagement session, we did not have any hesitations. Overall, we loved how down to earth Jabari is. He is very friendly and funny, all while being professional and creative. We felt comfortable and confident with his instructions. Clients need to trust him and let him run the show, then wait for the magic to happen. We would recommend Cain's Camera services because he does quality work and anyone would be grateful for the recommendation. If we hear of any birthdays, weddings, or graduations, we would definitely recommend him. Clients will be pleased. Keep up the excellent work! You are a true talent.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Maya

Maya P. · Married on 11/08/2019

#1 wedding photographer

While searching Pinterest, I came across the photos of Cain’s Camera. After reading the raving reviews, we did not know anyone personally who had been a client. We selected Jabari solely off of his online presence and reviews. Ultimately, we chose to work with Cain’s Camera because we'd seen his previous work on location at both our ideal engagement photoshoot and wedding venue locations. Additionally, the professional layout of the booking proposal and information we received prior to booking was impressive. Lastly, Jabari is a Florida A&M University rattler and we are rattlers! We will always choose a rattler given the work ethic and opportunity are present! We thoroughly enjoyed Jabari's professionalism; use of technology to make it easy to pay online and navigate through the entire process start to finish; professional judgment (e.g., weather patterns, location ideas, wedding timeline) and his knowledge of photography. It was obvious that he has studied his craft. We would recommend Cain’s Camera's services to our friends and family members who value making good quality photos and superb service. We are grateful that Jabari was our wedding photographer. Everything turned out beyond our expectations.

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Steven

Steven B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Best of the Best

We learned of Cain’s Camera through a family member and once we viewed Jabari's portfolio, we had no hesitations. His quality of work was like no other, he is professional, and means business. What we liked most about working with Jabari was that he makes you feel like family. Some people capture a picture, but Jabari captures the moment. When you go back and look at his work, you see the moment, you feel the emotion and it takes you back to that very moment. His quality again is like no other. I would recommend Jabari to friends of ours that will be getting married soon and I would recommend him because you give 100 and 10% in each shot.

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Safia

Safia M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photographer

We found Cain's Camera on WeddingWire. We lived in New York and did our engagement shoot in New York, so we were nervous about selecting a photographer in Georgia who we never worked with. We liked his work, appreciated his prompt communication, and felt that his packages were reasonable. Also, my husband valued the fraternity connection! It was pleasant working with Jabari since in the very beginning and we appreciated the time he spent with us to get an understanding of what we wanted on our special day. We were amazed by the quantity of photos that were captured and we LOVED our wedding photo album! We would recommend his services to friends, family, and associates we know who are looking for photography service in Georgia. Jabari is an experienced photographer who is genuine, prompt, and values customer satisfaction. Thank you for your thoughtful gift, thank you for capturing the amazing highlights of our special day, and thank you for the wonderful wedding album. Pleased with our experience and forever grateful.

Aaron G. · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Photographer

We found out about Cain’s Camera through our Wedding Planner Kori Shaw from Your Nuptial Doc. There were no hesitations about hiring Jabari after the phone consultation, reviewing his portfolio, and his photographic style. Jabari is very professional, but also very relaxed and easy to work with. In addition, he is punctual and produces great pictures! We'd recommend Cain’s Camera to anyone searching for an engagement shoot or wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Itanza

Itanza S. · Married on 05/05/2019

Superb experience!

We were referred to Cain's Camera by our wedding planner Enraptured Events. I pushed my wedding planner to find someone who fit within my thoughts for the budget which were more stringent than hers. There has to be life after the wedding. We had no hesitations working with Jabari after viewing his Instagram feed and his website. We chose to work with Jabari because of the balance of price for service, his level of professionalism and follow through. Cain's Camera worked hard to understand what I wanted the photography of the day to reflect and he captured that. Throughout the process, Jabari's professionalism assured me that I was getting everything I wanted and then some. He is truly a pleasure to work with and Jabari captured the best moments of the day with little guidance from us! Cain's Camera is professional, courteous, calming on a stressful day, and a pleasure to work with and we would recommend him for any bride or professional event.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Chad

Chad B. · Married on 04/20/2019

Best photographer I've ever worked with.

My wife and I were referred to Cain's Camera through our friends and were also impressed with his work on WeddingWire. We did not have any hesitations working with Jabari based on the feedback from our friends plus his his work was top notch. After speaking with Jabari choosing him as our wedding photographer was an easy choice. As if seeing his work wasn't enough, the professionalism and attention to detail made me rest assured that he could get the job done the way we wanted. One of the things I liked best about working with Jabari, was that he was very professional but made sure we all had fun with everything. Be sure to relax and enjoy the shoot. Jabari's experience and love for what he does will ensure you have a great experience. We would definitely recommend Cain's Camera services to anyone looking for amazing wedding photography.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Bianca H. · Married on 04/19/2019

The best photographer!

After reviewing many photographers on The Knot, we reached out to Cain's Camera for his unique style. After my fiancé (now husband) sat down with Jabari, we had no hesitations about working with him. He is extremely organized, easily accessible, and always listened to our requests. Additionally, he makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and loves to interact. We would highly recommend his wedding photography services because he is the best for other potential brides. Thank you for all you have done!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Elizabeth M. · Married on 10/14/2018

Awesome experience and beautiful photos!!!

We found Jabari on The Knot and after reviewing his work, we had no hesitations hiring him for our wedding. We liked the fact that he wasn’t overly obsessed with "chasing natural light.” The photos on his website weren't overexposed like a lot of photographers and his use of artificial light gave his photos a lot of dynamism that no one else had. We are not Type A at all, but Jabari kept us organized and asked the right questions that we didn't know we needed to ask. Jabari knows what to ask and will have everything organized for your day so it runs as smoothly as possible. Jabari is assertive when he needs to be. For example, during our wedding day he wasn’t afraid to push through another wedding party that was invading the exterior of our venue. Would we recommend Cain’s Camera? Yes, of course! For all of the above mentioned reasons and to anyone in the Metro Atlanta area that is getting married.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Joi · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn't Have Asked for More!

We were looking for a wedding photographer that could make me look like Gabrielle Union:-) This is when we found Cain’s Camera through The Knot. Once we saw his work, we had no hesitations. Jabari was super responsive, attentive and it felt like working with a friend/family member. And his pictures are nice too! He made the wedding photography process easy. Cain’s Camera was thoughtful and kind. Would we recommend his services? YES!! To EVERYBODY!! Because his work is great, his customer service is the best, and he does everything possible to give his clients what they want (even when they don't know what they want...like me!). THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! We couldn't have asked for anyone better to document our wedding day. You lessened my level of stress and always made sure I was okay above all else. That's priceless, dude!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Manuella · Married on 08/12/2018

Choosing Jabari as our wedding photographer was honestly the easiest decision we made during our wedding planning process. I knew we had made the right decision as soon as we booked him. He was always attentive to our wants and made sure to deliver each time. During our engagement session, we had so much fun shooting that I think that’s one of the reasons our pictures turned out so great. He gave great direction and pointers on how to pose, where to look and when and when not to smile. He also let us do our own thing and captured those moments too which honestly were my favorite. The candid shots! A few months before the wedding, he sent us a very thoughtful gift thanking us for choosing him as our photographer, which I though was very genuine and reinforced the decision we made. It didn’t seem like we hired a vendor to capture our wedding, it felt more like we were working with a friend who just so happens to be a great photographer. Thank you Jabari, from Anthony and I.. we loved how well you captured our love story from beginning to end. You honestly are very good at what you do. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/20/2018