Cain's Camera Reviews

52 Reviews for Cain's Camera

• Erica

Erica Williams · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Beautiful Moments Captured in Pictures

I came across Cain's Camera via my wedding planner, Bonnie Hawthorne (B Eclectic Eventz), for my March 14, 2020 wedding. I was sold after I viewed all of his photos on Instagram and immediately starting following. On my big day, Jabari was completely professional and handled every "hiccup" with ease. He even photographed a special item (my sister's ashes) in the most beautiful way. His ideas were out of the box and truly captured the day beautifully. The first look photos were amazing and brought me to tears. The final photos were also amazing. I highly recommend Cain's camera for all of your photo needs.

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Stewart · Married on 10/16/2020

Best Photographer in Atlanta!

My fiance (now husband) was a groomsman in one of Jabari's previous weddings, so after seeing how he worked and the final product, we had no hesitations. Our wedding was in Cancun, Mexico and we decided to work with people we knew instead of the resort's photographer. We also talked with one other photographer, based on a referral. She was only going to shoot for a few hours. Based on what she was charging and the amount of work, we felt like Cain's Camera was the better choice. Plus, we felt more comfortable with him. Jabari is very communicative, flexible, and it felt like working with a friend. He built a great rapport with us and he's the best. We would highly recommend Cain's Camera because he's an amazing photographer. We love his work, so we’ll recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer.

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Latristia

Latristia Wood · Married on 09/20/2020

Excellent!

My now husband and I learned about Cain’s Camera through Bonnie from Eclectic Eventz. After reviewing Jabari’s quality work, we had no hesitations. What we enjoyed most about working with Cain’s Camera was how beautifully he captured the essence of our special day! We would highly recommend Jabari to anyone looking for a photographer. He is very professional, efficient and flexible. We enjoyed working with Cain’s Camera. We loved ALL of our pictures from our special day. We hope to work with Jabari in the future as we continue to celebrate our lives together.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Shara · Married on 09/11/2020

Best Decision You'll Ever Make

Jabari is the BEST photographer! He's easy to work with, funny, and laid back. He did our engagement as well as our wedding photos and was by far the best decision we made. He's able to capture every detail and every emotion in his photographs. He's given us memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you is just not enough to describe our gratitude

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Adrianne

Adrianne Harvey · Married on 07/01/2020

Perfection

Our planner Vinson Starr from Perfect Events Now highly recommended Cain's Camera. Once we saw his website and Instagram page we had no hesitations working with him. His prices were very reasonable and after our engagement photos, we were confident that he would capture the essence of our wedding day. His expertise was on point. His ideas about poses were spot on and he made it fun in a (somewhat) chaotic situation. Jabari is thorough and doesn't mind getting on the ground to get the shot. We just want to say a big Thank You for capturing one of the best days of our lives. We look forward to recommending Cain's Camera to all of our friends and family who need an important event captured.

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Jemal

Jemal Shelton · Married on 06/28/2020

Immaculate

We found Jabari on WeddingWire and once we viewed his work, we had no hesitations. We selected Jabari because of his availability, price, quality, and personality. Jabari takes pride in his work, he’s patient, humble, and the results were amazing. Just from the sneak peek photos, everyone loved his work. We had an amazing experience and he was the perfect choice for us. I would recommend Cain’s Camera’s services to friends and family.

Sent on 06/30/2020

Cenesha Graham · Married on 06/05/2020

Outstanding Experience!

We found Cain's Camera after Googling "Atlanta Photographers" and his site came up. We were very interested, then our wedding coordinator (Crystal Pink Events) recommended him, so we saw that as a good sign. Additionally, the pictures on his website blew us away. We knew that no one else could give us the style we were looking for. We were a little nervous about feeling awkward while doing different poses, but after our engagement session, we did not have any hesitations. Overall, we loved how down to earth Jabari is. He is very friendly and funny, all while being professional and creative. We felt comfortable and confident with his instructions. Clients need to trust him and let him run the show, then wait for the magic to happen. We would recommend Cain's Camera services because he does quality work and anyone would be grateful for the recommendation. If we hear of any birthdays, weddings, or graduations, we would definitely recommend him. Clients will be pleased. Keep up the excellent work! You are a true talent.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Maya

Maya Pearson · Married on 11/08/2019

#1 wedding photographer

While searching Pinterest, I came across the photos of Cain’s Camera. After reading the raving reviews, we did not know anyone personally who had been a client. We selected Jabari solely off of his online presence and reviews. Ultimately, we chose to work with Cain’s Camera because we'd seen his previous work on location at both our ideal engagement photoshoot and wedding venue locations. Additionally, the professional layout of the booking proposal and information we received prior to booking was impressive. Lastly, Jabari is a Florida A&M University rattler and we are rattlers! We will always choose a rattler given the work ethic and opportunity are present! We thoroughly enjoyed Jabari's professionalism; use of technology to make it easy to pay online and navigate through the entire process start to finish; professional judgment (e.g., weather patterns, location ideas, wedding timeline) and his knowledge of photography. It was obvious that he has studied his craft. We would recommend Cain’s Camera's services to our friends and family members who value making good quality photos and superb service. We are grateful that Jabari was our wedding photographer. Everything turned out beyond our expectations.

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Steven

Steven Brundage · Married on 10/19/2019

Best of the Best

We learned of Cain’s Camera through a family member and once we viewed Jabari's portfolio, we had no hesitations. His quality of work was like no other, he is professional, and means business. What we liked most about working with Jabari was that he makes you feel like family. Some people capture a picture, but Jabari captures the moment. When you go back and look at his work, you see the moment, you feel the emotion and it takes you back to that very moment. His quality again is like no other. I would recommend Jabari to friends of ours that will be getting married soon and I would recommend him because you give 100 and 10% in each shot.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Aaron Grubbs · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Photographer

We found out about Cain’s Camera through our Wedding Planner Kori Shaw from Your Nuptial Doc. There were no hesitations about hiring Jabari after the phone consultation, reviewing his portfolio, and his photographic style. Jabari is very professional, but also very relaxed and easy to work with. In addition, he is punctual and produces great pictures! We'd recommend Cain’s Camera to anyone searching for an engagement shoot or wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Itanza

Itanza Sewell · Married on 05/05/2019

Superb experience!

We were referred to Cain's Camera by our wedding planner Enraptured Events. I pushed my wedding planner to find someone who fit within my thoughts for the budget which were more stringent than hers. There has to be life after the wedding. We had no hesitations working with Jabari after viewing his Instagram feed and his website. We chose to work with Jabari because of the balance of price for service, his level of professionalism and follow through. Cain's Camera worked hard to understand what I wanted the photography of the day to reflect and he captured that. Throughout the process, Jabari's professionalism assured me that I was getting everything I wanted and then some. He is truly a pleasure to work with and Jabari captured the best moments of the day with little guidance from us! Cain's Camera is professional, courteous, calming on a stressful day, and a pleasure to work with and we would recommend him for any bride or professional event.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Chad

Chad Byrd · Married on 04/20/2019

Best photographer I've ever worked with.

My wife and I were referred to Cain's Camera through our friends and were also impressed with his work on WeddingWire. We did not have any hesitations working with Jabari based on the feedback from our friends plus his his work was top notch. After speaking with Jabari choosing him as our wedding photographer was an easy choice. As if seeing his work wasn't enough, the professionalism and attention to detail made me rest assured that he could get the job done the way we wanted. One of the things I liked best about working with Jabari, was that he was very professional but made sure we all had fun with everything. Be sure to relax and enjoy the shoot. Jabari's experience and love for what he does will ensure you have a great experience. We would definitely recommend Cain's Camera services to anyone looking for amazing wedding photography.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Bianca Herron · Married on 04/19/2019

The best photographer!

After reviewing many photographers on The Knot, we reached out to Cain's Camera for his unique style. After my fiancé (now husband) sat down with Jabari, we had no hesitations about working with him. He is extremely organized, easily accessible, and always listened to our requests. Additionally, he makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and loves to interact. We would highly recommend his wedding photography services because he is the best for other potential brides. Thank you for all you have done!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Elizabeth Madden · Married on 10/14/2018

Awesome experience and beautiful photos!!!

We found Jabari on The Knot and after reviewing his work, we had no hesitations hiring him for our wedding. We liked the fact that he wasn’t overly obsessed with "chasing natural light.” The photos on his website weren't overexposed like a lot of photographers and his use of artificial light gave his photos a lot of dynamism that no one else had. We are not Type A at all, but Jabari kept us organized and asked the right questions that we didn't know we needed to ask. Jabari knows what to ask and will have everything organized for your day so it runs as smoothly as possible. Jabari is assertive when he needs to be. For example, during our wedding day he wasn’t afraid to push through another wedding party that was invading the exterior of our venue. Would we recommend Cain’s Camera? Yes, of course! For all of the above mentioned reasons and to anyone in the Metro Atlanta area that is getting married.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Joi · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn't Have Asked for More!

We were looking for a wedding photographer that could make me look like Gabrielle Union:-) This is when we found Cain’s Camera through The Knot. Once we saw his work, we had no hesitations. Jabari was super responsive, attentive and it felt like working with a friend/family member. And his pictures are nice too! He made the wedding photography process easy. Cain’s Camera was thoughtful and kind. Would we recommend his services? YES!! To EVERYBODY!! Because his work is great, his customer service is the best, and he does everything possible to give his clients what they want (even when they don't know what they want...like me!). THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! We couldn't have asked for anyone better to document our wedding day. You lessened my level of stress and always made sure I was okay above all else. That's priceless, dude!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Manuella · Married on 08/12/2018

Choosing Jabari as our wedding photographer was honestly the easiest decision we made during our wedding planning process. I knew we had made the right decision as soon as we booked him. He was always attentive to our wants and made sure to deliver each time. During our engagement session, we had so much fun shooting that I think that’s one of the reasons our pictures turned out so great. He gave great direction and pointers on how to pose, where to look and when and when not to smile. He also let us do our own thing and captured those moments too which honestly were my favorite. The candid shots! A few months before the wedding, he sent us a very thoughtful gift thanking us for choosing him as our photographer, which I though was very genuine and reinforced the decision we made. It didn’t seem like we hired a vendor to capture our wedding, it felt more like we were working with a friend who just so happens to be a great photographer. Thank you Jabari, from Anthony and I.. we loved how well you captured our love story from beginning to end. You honestly are very good at what you do. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Sandra · Married on 06/30/2018

We found Cain's Camera via a google search. One of my bridesmaids decided to assist me in my search for a photographer and came back with her top 5 recommended photographers. Cain's Camera was #1 on her list--so we gave him a call! It was our first time hearing about Cain's Camera so of course there was skepticism and we did not know of anyone personally who used Cain's Camera before....however the photos on his site and Instagram spoke for themselves! Two of Sandra's sisters got married and they both used the same photographer, however we really wanted to switch it up and find someone else that was just as good and cost effective! Upon Sandra's first time talking to Jabari he was very professional and as we mentioned his work spoke for itself so our confidence level rose 10x what it was prior to calling.
    We really enjoyed working with Cain's Camera and his awesome team! The overall experience from the first phone call to the engagement sessions all the way to the "big day", Jabari was ALWAYS punctual, professional, flexible and ALWAYS had a smile on his face! Sometimes something as small as a smile can make someone more comfortable and make a tense situation a whole lot better. Few weeks after we decided to use Cain's Camera, he mailed us a nice little thank you/welcome package! His generosity and kindness really blew us out of the water! Lastly, we were 110% blown with our photos! We love them and are very grateful we decided to use Cain's Camera.
    Jabari truly has a heart of gold and compassion. He has been through the whole marriage process himself and can relate with all of the craziness that comes with planning a wedding. Jabari is professional, has great work ethic and communicates effectively. You will not go wrong choosing to work with him! We would "highly" recommend Cain's Camera! Professionalism is a big item at the top of our list along with cost as well. We would definitely recommend his services to everyone!

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 03/31/2018

When we saw Cain's Camera work on WeddingWire, we had no hesitations to work with him. We selected Jabari as opposed to other photographers because we noticed his extreme attention to detail. We also could tell that he had extensive experience in photographing people of color in various lighting scenarios (i.e. - well-light and not so well-light). In general, however, we were particularly interested in how well he captured images in low-light scenarios. When we looked at other photographers we noticed a large variance in their photographs, as it related to lighting (i.e. - some of their pictures were dark) which lead us to choose Jabari as our wedding photographer. We are so glad that we did! We receive compliments daily on how beautiful all the wedding pictures came out.

Jabari is an extremely creative visionary who allowed us to give our input on the photos. He has a positive attitude and is always professional. We also appreciated that he offered a full wedding day "sneak peak" of photos as opposed to limiting it to just a few (i.e. 1 to 5 photos). Thank you so much for helping to make our Wedding Day the most memorable day of our lives! We cannot stop looking at the photos! They are beyond amazing and greatly exceeded our expectations! We would ABSOLUTELY recommend Cain's Camera services because he is the best photographer we've ever had!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Marcie · Married on 12/29/2017

Our wedding planner Sabrina from Crystal Pink Events recommended Cain’s Camera for our wedding photography. We reviewed his portfolio and his work was of great quality. Once we had our engagement session, there were no hesitations to work with Jabari. Cain’s Camera has a smooth flow and is always extremely professional. We would highly recommend his services to anyone needing a photographer in the Atlanta area. Jabari has an eye for capturing the candid moments and he is easy to work with.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

After consulting with our wedding planner (Sabrina Anthony of Crystal Pink Events), we decided to have an online video consultation with Cain's Camera Wedding Photography. I spoke with two other photographers before talking with Jabari, but once we had our consultation, I knew Cain's Camera would be the one that would capture my wedding experience from beginning to end. We really enjoyed Jabari's personality, go-getter spirit, and attitude. Initially, I was nervous about my wedding photographer understanding my vision. I wanted photographs that were classy and elegant. If there is an awesome shot to get, Jabari had no hesitations in capturing that shot. His creativity is amazing! While in the moment of taking our photos he would come up with a different scene or pose and it would come out beautifully.
    I would definitely recommend Cain's Camera to anyone who is getting married and wants a flawless experience from the beginning. As stated, Jabari's creativity and skill set is amazing and the photos are just stunning to look at. Jabari doesn't hesitate when recommending what is necessary or what he thinks may be best for the sake of the photo. I like people that voice their opinions professionally and he did so well.
    Overall, Cain's Camera is truly a great photographer and I wouldn't have changed anything about my photos. If anything it's so hard trying to decide which photos I will add to my keepsake album because there are so many great ones to choose from! Jabari, you were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future for family photos!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I loved the work and behind the scenes video of Cain's Camera on the McDaniel-Tichenor House's website. We decided to book Jabari because of his style of photography, his flexibility, plus he is just so easy and awesome to speak with!! We would highly recommend Cain's Camera because of his professionalism, easy to work with, and the fact that he delivered every time! We never had any hangups working with Jabari and everything from start to finish was seamless!! When it came to other vendors for my wedding there were a few things here and there that bothered me, but not one single time was I anything but 100% satisfied with Jabari and working with him! I would recommend him to everyone looking for photos to capture a special moment in their life! I plan to use his services for other special moments in our lives because I just can't get enough of his incredible work.You get what you pay for and it is worth the investment and you will not be disappointed at any point in time! Cain's Camera is well worth the investment!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Tameshia · Married on 09/23/2017

We had no hesitations about selecting Jabari as our wedding photographer. The work that he has displayed online spoke volumes of his caliber. From the engagement session to the wedding we enjoyed Jabari’s personality and professionalism. He was willing to go above and beyond to ensure that we received superior service as well as beautiful photographs! What we enjoyed best about Cain’s Camera is he truly cared about us! There was never a time that we felt rushed or as if other customers were more important. When Jabari worked with us, he gave us his full attention and followed through on every task and detail that we discussed. People should know that Jabari takes his business and relations with his customers very seriously. If you give Jabari a task he will not leave that task unanswered. Due to this characteristic, please be sure to follow any instructions that he gives so that he can do what it takes to make your vision come to fruition because it really means a lot to him to provide what you've asked for. My husband and I have truly enjoyed Cain’s Camera being a part of our story! Jabari is an amazing person and a photographer that truly provides wonderful service. We would definitely recommend Cain's Camera to all of our friends and family. Thanks for sharing in our lives and we pray that Cain's Camera continues to grow and flourish into an even greater company. We would also like to thank Sabrina from Crystal Pink Events for introducing us to Cain’s Camera

Sent on 12/16/2017

Chaundra · Married on 07/29/2017

We viewed a number of wedding photographers and found Cain’s Camera unique style via The Knot web site. My fiancé’ (now husband) and I had no hesitations after speaking with Jabari. My instinct told me Cain’s Camera was going to be worth every dime! We committed to Jabari because he was very professional through phone conversations and emails. I never spoke with Jabari face to face until the our engagement photos, but it was like I already knew him! We loved the fact that Jabari was open to so many ideas. I didn't have to make any suggestions about any poses or how things should flow. He made one of the toughest experiences a breeze for me.
    Cain’s Camera is very proficient! He WILL catch every moment possible, even the moments people don't pay attention to. He is very professional, but also very laid back so it makes it easier for the clients to be themselves. Being there every step of the way for guidance and support is something very valuable to me and Jabari did it all!
    Would we recommend Cain’s Camera? Absolutely!!!! People complain about pricing and the details of the pictures, but with Cain's Camera you are going to get the best bang for your buck - literally! Anyone I know getting married, engagement pictures, etc I'm recommending. If I need any pictures done I will be going through Cain's Camera - PERIOD! Jabari is amazing and truly gifted at his craft!

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • Jawauna

Jawauna · Married on 07/29/2017

#RelentlessRoses

The five star rating does not rate this photographer. Jabari is in a league of his own!!!! He is phenomenal and a 10 star artist at what he does. Jabari brings to life your love story. Before hiring Jabari, he sent us an email to congratulate us. He sent a live video to thank us and to congratulate us. Who does this? He was way ahead of the competitors with his organization, savvy, professionalism, upfront cost, and so much more. There is not enough space allowed here to compliment the talent of this photographer. Jabari Cain has a gifted eye. Our engagement photos are breath taking. His website is user friendly and printing and ordering photos have never been so easy. Jabari has a partner who works alongside of him and her spirit is award winning. Beautiful inside and out. Jabari told our love story through his lens. He was so passionate and instrumental in capturing many precious moments. I tear up looking at the photos. Jabari will forever be a special partner in capturing all of our family photos going forward. We are so grateful for having this talented young man to shoot our special wedding day!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/08/2017

Crystal Pink Events (Sabrina Anthony) introduced us to Cain’s Camera as he was highly recommended. I trusted my wedding planner's judgement on the quality of his work. When we met Jabari we did not have any hesitations. During our wedding photography consultation my husband and I knew the chemistry was just right. One of the great things about working with Cain’s Camera is that he is poised and has an easy going personality! We had two engagement shoots, a maternal shoot, and our wedding shoot. Jabari never showed any signs of frustration. I would highly recommend Cain’s Camera services to future couples. I say this because Jabari is very patient, mild mannered, professional, and shows up on-time! It is very comforting to work with someone that doesn't seemed to get frustrated easily. When couples are planning a wedding this is a very stressful time for them and it's just reassuring to know your photographer wants to highlight you both in the best way.

Sent on 08/30/2017