8 Palisades Road, Old Bridge, NJ 08857 Map · Phone number

About KartheekPhoto

Ready to say I Do?

I am so honored that you are interested in having me capture your special day. Feel free to ask any questions you may not have seen answered here. Capturing your day and making sure your photos tell the story of your love life as they unfold is my priority. For this reason, I take on a select amount of shoots each year. I look forward to hearing more about you and what you’re looking for.

When I shoot a wedding, I am basically directing a big portion of your love life and watching the moments unfold—while I try and hold back a tear during the first look.

• This is your day. It will be full of emotions, and you’ll want someone on your side who will be there through it all.

• I will dance with you, sing with you, cheer for you, heck I’ll even cry with you. Why else do you think I have a camera in front of my face? It’s not only to capture the precious moments, but to cover my tears of joy!

This day will be cherished and talked about for years and years to come. I want to be that someone to capture your story so you can tell the future generations what this day was all about!!

Reserve your date today and have a peace of mind knowing your memories will be captured perfectly!

Please allow 24-72 hours for a reply.

Follow KartheekPhoto on

the grand at 1600 lakewood nj kartheekphoto 1 51 995785 1568257445

9 Reviews for KartheekPhoto

• Nina

Nina Gilbert · Getting married on 03/04/2021

THE BEST photographer in this area!!!!!

First off let me say this, Kartheek is nothing short but amazing! I have not one single bad thing to say about him whatsoever! I, without a doubt, will hire Kartheek many times over!

I’ve worked with other photographers before in other weddings and engagement shoots and to to put this mildly, none of them hold a candle to Kartheek. He made our day a blast! From our engagement shoot to our wedding, he did whatever we asked and went with the flow. Kartheek made our engagement shoot fun and we laughed the whole time. Our pictures were amazing and we had some hysterical ones as well. Which of course makes for much better stories down the road! Some of them really made us LOL at our faces! He really got our real reactions which in turn makes for some priceless photos!

Our wedding day, as the bride, he made me feel comfortable...I was not uneasy to have him there on the big day when I was getting ready and he always turned away if I needed him to, without even asking. He’s without a doubt someone you can trust to not only give you the most beautiful pictures ever, but the most heartfelt photos as well.

Kartkeek and his team drove three hours each way to be there for our big day and was upbeat and happy the moment they arrived, which really helped since my makeup and hair team made my day a disaster! Kartkeek and his team got unbelievable shots throughout the entire day. They did anything we asked and took photos of just about every guest there and got photos of things we didn’t even think to ask them to take photos of. They took thousands of photos and gave us every single shot!

Kartheek, thank you for making our dream a reality. The pictures were absolutely, without a doubt, breathtaking. I can’t tell you enough how much we love your photos! Every person who sees them is in awe. I can’t thank you enough for such beautiful photos and most of all, just being an amazing human. Thank you!!!

This is not wedding related, but for those interested in what an amazing human Kartheek is...read on...

A little over a year later after our wedding, we did hire Kartheek again...but this time for a completely different reason. You see, my beloved dog was dying...she was very sick...and of course it happened during the COVID19 pandemic. Kartheek understood how terrified I was of not having photos of her before she left us. She was so sick...Kartheek checked daily on the whether the restrictions were lifted and once they were, he drove 3 and a half hours to get to us! That is how dedicated, how thoughtful, how gentle, how special of a person he truly is. Kartheek was as concerned for me as I was. He wanted to make sure we got those photos before I lost her.
    To be honest, without the BEAUTIFUL photos of my soul dog, I think this time of losing her would be much harder...without being able to look at her... she passed one month after our photoshoot.

Kartheek truly captured her essence, her goofiness, her beautiful amber eyes...her absolute beautiful soul. You can see them in these photos. I have had SO many people say how beautiful these photos are... I'm not sure if I have the right words to express just how thoughtful Kartheek was and most importantly, IS. He went above and beyond for me, for us...and I cannot thank him enough.

Kartheek got the photos to us VERY quickly...I got them not long after our photoshoot, so I was able to look at them before she passed....but when she left us, I asked Kartheek if he had anymore photos of just her...he did and he posted those for me....and then a few weeks later I asked him again if he had any photos of just her and my other dog together. He looked through everything not once, but three times. That's how caring Kartheek is. I hope my words express just how AMAZING he is.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Sent on 08/21/2020

Val · Married on 03/28/2020

Incredible!!!

I contacted Kartheek on a short notice basis to capture a small "home" wedding (we only had about 14 people) and he was absolutely phenomenal! He was very professional, friendly and just absolutely knew how to capture the right photos. His style of work is very punctual and thoughtful. He has a great eye for seeing/taking images outside the box. I couldn't be more grateful for an amazing experience. Would definitely love to contact him for more work.

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Capone · Married on 09/21/2019

Beyond amazed

Professional, outgoing, extremely talented, patient, corky in a good way, haha are all words I would describe Kartheek to be while photographing our wedding. He does absolutely wonderful work. We get so many compliments about our photos still, 6 months later. Easy to work with. No complaints about whatever request you have. We wanted all natural looking photos, in the moment and he captured that plus more. He works with you with just about anything. He really takes pride in is work and it shows. If you want photos that your going to look at in 25 years or more, hoping, you want to be able say I am beyond happy with our choice. It's simple. Kartheek is your photographer, no doubt.

Sent on 03/11/2020

KartheekPhoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3300.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums