8 Palisades Road, Old Bridge, NJ 08857 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date

About KartheekPhoto

Ready to say I Do?

I am so honored that you are interested in having me capture your special day. Feel free to ask any questions you may not have seen answered here. Capturing your day and making sure your photos tell the story of your love life as they unfold is my priority. For this reason, I take on a select amount of shoots each year. I look forward to hearing more about you and what you’re looking for.

When I shoot a wedding, I am basically directing a big portion of your love life and watching the moments unfold—while I try and hold back a tear during the first look.

• This is your day. It will be full of emotions, and you’ll want someone on your side who will be there through it all.

• I will dance with you, sing with you, cheer for you, heck I’ll even cry with you. Why else do you think I have a camera in front of my face? It’s not only to capture the precious moments, but to cover my tears of joy!

This day will be cherished and talked about for years and years to come. I want to be that someone to capture your story so you can tell the future generations what this day was all about!!

Reserve your date today and have a peace of mind knowing your memories will be captured perfectly!

Please allow 24-72 hours for a reply.

Follow KartheekPhoto on
02848a78d4ad8e90 1538076182 ce61bfc715fcfba3 1538076164039 3 Latitudes Forked R

4 Reviews for KartheekPhoto

Bushra · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience

I hired KartheekPhoto to photograph my wedding on VERY short short notice and he came through for me!

I had an pretty traditional Desi (Indian) wedding and the photographer knew exactly what to do. He worked with me and my husband to get the best shots we could, which was not easy because we were INDOORS, in not the best lighting. He was very attentive to detail and captured some amazing shots of me and my husband before the ceremony.

He was respectful of my requests and asked me beforehand what shots I wanted to get and definitely delivered. He was good to ask about when it would and wouldn't be appropriate for photos. Also he was very friendly with all the guests who were all very happy to be in the pictures.

The turnaround time was reasonable, I got my photos back within the promised time and he was kind enough to give me some preview shots right after he wedding to show my family overseas who couldn't make it.

I would definitely recommend KartheekPhoto for any upcoming events you may have! He is very easy going but still does great work!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing photographer-wonderful to work with!

Kartheek is awesome! He did a phenomenal job. He was flexible and so kind. He brought another photographer with him and they got all the shots even though we were running behind. He was wonderful to work with. He is responsive to all messages and ensures all your concerns/questions are addressed. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/25/2018

KartheekPhoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 8 Palisades Road Old Bridge, NJ, 08857 See on map