Enoree, SC 29335 Map · Phone number

About Kara Nash Designs

Heather Slattery and Kara Nash make up the mother-daughter duo that is Kara Nash Designs.

What do we do? We do flowers. But it's so much more than that. We believe flowers are an indispensable part of celebrating, and we approach them with thoughtfulness and artistry. As floral designers, we really dive deep into the design process and carefully consider how we can bring your vision to life in the context of factors like the venue space, season, and color palette.

We carefully create all of the floral elements for your wedding or event, from bouquets to centerpieces to dramatic statement pieces. Dreaming of a flower garland backdrop for your cake table? Maybe a pair of spectacular wreaths for the entrance gates? We love designing these special focal points! Every arrangement is custom designed to reflect your style and create a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable event.

Our mission is to transform an ordinary event into a truly special experience that excites, surprises, and delights. Quite simply, to bring joy and wonder through bespoke florals.

Follow Kara Nash Designs on

6 Reviews for Kara Nash Designs

1 User photo

Kara Nash Designs 1

Kristyn · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot say enough about the Kara Nash team! From day one, they were so quick to respond to emails, schedule meetings that worked best with my schedule and make sure no detail was overlooked - which really means a lot for an out of town bride! They went above and beyond by helping me find local vendors who would help bring the complete vision to life and created the MOST gorgeous flowers for my bridal portraits and wedding day! If you love pretty details and beautiful blooms, you need to work with Heather and Kara! xoxo

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Kara Nash Designs 2

Abigail · Married on 06/26/2015

Kara Nash was highly recommended by one of my mother's friends to do our floral design for our June wedding.

Little did I know, we had stumbled upon a rockstar of a floral designer.

When it came to our wedding, I literally had no idea of a concept, color scheme, or general wedding set up.

With the help and guidance of Kara and Heather, they designed a beautiful/creative woodsy whimsical concept for our wedding.

When I look at our wedding pictures, I am still in awe of the beauty of the flowers and the attention to detail. I am still receiving compliments on our flowers!

Also, we had Kara and Heather direct our wedding, develop and design our wedding programs and settings. Our wedding was seamless.

Words cannot express how thankful I am to have worked with Kara and Heather, and I would have them to our wedding again, and again. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

sarah · Married on 03/21/2015

I have known Kara for several years and seen her work first hand from friends weddings. She and her mother are incredibly talented and took so much time and care in creating my perfect day. My flowers were so spot on that when she delivered them to savannah I cried. From speaking to her she knew exactly the type of person I was and created something so spectacularly me I couldn't have ever believed my wedding would be so beautiful. Id recommend her to anyone that is looking for decorations, flowers, or any other type of event planning. She and her mother are one of a kind talented.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Kara Nash Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 137.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 158.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Davey Morgan Photography
    Davey Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Kara Nash Designs are very creative and you can tell they have a passion for what they do!

• Enoree, 29335 See on map