Kam Kaptures

Washington, DC View map Visit website

Kam Kaptures is a company based in Washington, DC that provides photo booth rentals. It is run by Kamilah, who loves photography. Since the age of 10, Kamilah has been involved in the videography and photography industry. The professional is enthusiastic about helping couples preserve the memories of their special day. This company works throughout DC, Maryland, and Virginia.

Kam Kaptures offers pictures, gifs, boomerangs, and a 360 photo booth for events. Kamilah takes the time to ensure couples are pleased with the results and this professional is dedicated to quality. Services include a personalized filter or song and the photo booth can be booked through hourly rates. Props and social media integration is also available. Quick-thinking and trustworthy, Kamilah is enthusiastic about exceeding client expectations.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$250

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Enclosed Booth
Props
Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1,000

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Props

Joe Married on 10/09/2021

Kam Kaptures

Everyone had a blast using the photo booth at my company party.
    Robert R. Married on 10/07/2021

Social Gathering

Flexibility, very responsive and reasonable. This was my first experience with a 360 camera; & KamKaptures delivered on the experience I will be sharing with my colleagues. Thank you again ! I will be booking again. Be blessed.
    Pearl H. Married on 10/02/2021

Outstanding!!!

I LOVED Kamilah and her 360 photo booth. She is a very professional and dedicated individual. She provides excellent quality pictures and videos during and after your services. She listens to everything I wanted and went above and beyond!!!! She provided, props and the money counter machine to use. Thank you Kamilah. I look forward to using your services again!

Deals

Team

Kamilah
Kamilah
Owner

Hi I'm Kamilah (you're photo attendant).I was born and raised in Washington DC. I am very pleased to be of you're service. I am happy to take photos and record memories for moments like this.I love smiling and making people smile. I am very trustworthy, time efficient,and making sure that you are 100% happy.

Washington, District of Columbia Washington, DC, 20032
2026307279
Location of (Kam Kaptures)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding